You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie:
    thanks tk , i know youre right and i wont play . just had somuch fun in the last 2 deepies , despite my kk getting flushed by a 10 on monday. ill be back in the 3 pound one on friday.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Mathematically, you are 90% sure to feel better for having swerved it.

I - we - all want more players to play on Sky Poker - but not above their Bankroll.

My respect for your discipline is immense. Top man you. Don't lose the discipline - you'll enjoy your poker more that way.

You know all those "it's fixed/rigged/the software is bent" Posts we get, mainly in Area 51? They come from players who are playing beyond their bankroll. Every single one. Because when you cannot afford to lose, losing HURTS. Why play a game that hurts?
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    mathematically . lolllllll . again , youre right . would prob. finish being the bubble-person and then would have to spend countless hours in area 51 . that would really cheer me up immensly , not. ty.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie : Mathematically, you are 90% sure to feel better for having swerved it. I - we - all want more players to play on Sky Poker - but not above their Bankroll. My respect for your discipline is immense. Top man you. Don't lose the discipline - you'll enjoy your poker more that way. You know all those "it's fixed/rigged/the software is bent" Posts we get, mainly in Area 51? They come from players who are playing beyond their bankroll. Every single one. Because when you cannot afford to lose, losing HURTS. Why play a game that hurts?
    Posted by Tikay10
    And this is why I am enjoying the DYMs I am playing and waiting patiently to play Deepies when my roll can take it. It's a grind but it allows variance to be absorbed and good play should in the end result in profit. A long and lonely grind!
  • McRatManMcRatMan Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2009
    Where can i find this deep stack league?
    edited August 2009
    page 2 . under, daily affordable deepstack league ,
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited August 2009
    Yes, the Orford presence is the only downside tonight. Hey-ho, I'll win the Last-Longer. He's cashed twice from three outings  there - but lightning can't strike again.
    Posted by Tikay10

Ah yes but the word 'cashed' doesn't really tell the whole story, does it Tikay?

What you meant to say is that on Richard's first EVER visit to Luton, he annihilated the £85 freeze-out- WINNING IT OUTRIGHT and taking home £1060.

Yes, I'm pumped up for tonight, I've played myself into form by losing 7 DYMs in a row last night and I'm feeling good. Be afraid.
    edited August 2009
    Yes, the Orford presence is the only downside tonight. Hey-ho, I'll win the Last-Longer. He's cashed twice from three outings  there - but lightning can't strike again.
    Posted by Tikay10

PS- It's cashed twice from FOUR outings actually. Get your facts right...
    edited August 2009
    what was this richards last name ?  ......   love and peace , gl tonight rich.
    edited August 2009
    what was this richards last name ?  ......   love and peace , gl tonight rich.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN

Ty mate, my offline performance is more than making up for my online performance right now.

More gory details in my forthcoming blog update, but let's just say at this stage that there's been some 'unforeseen quantative adjustments into negative territory' in the last two weeks...
    edited August 2009
    was thinking today , there must be a new blog soon . looking forward to it , the last one was brill . .......  imagine you outlast tk tonight ..... i get the cold shakes just thinking about it .
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie : Ty mate, my offline performance is more than making up for my online performance right now. More gory details in my forthcoming blog update, but let's just say at this stage that there's been some 'unforeseen quantative adjustments into negative territory' in the last two weeks...
    Posted by RichOrford
    'unforeseen quantative adjustments into negative territory'- Rich are you playing like me? ;) GL later mate.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009

hi all

am in for tonight have a good time in Luton guys

michael
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie : 'unforeseen quantative adjustments into negative territory'- Rich are you playing like me? ;) GL later mate.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Thats a politicans way of saying "im losing" methinks:)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie : Thats a politicans way of saying "im losing" methinks:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    you playing? G man
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie : Ah yes but the word 'cashed' doesn't really tell the whole story, does it Tikay? What you meant to say is that on Richard's first EVER visit to Luton, he annihilated the £85 freeze-out- WINNING IT OUTRIGHT and taking home £1060. Yes, I'm pumped up for tonight, I've played myself into form by losing 7 DYMs in a row last night and I'm feeling good. Be afraid.
    Posted by RichOrford
    No it's not.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie : Ah yes but the word 'cashed' doesn't really tell the whole story, does it Tikay? What you meant to say is that on Richard's first EVER visit to Luton, he annihilated the £85 freeze-out- WINNING IT OUTRIGHT and taking home £1060. Yes, I'm pumped up for tonight, I've played myself into form by losing 7 DYMs in a row last night and I'm feeling good. Be afraid.
    Posted by RichOrford
    What you meant to say was.......

You chopped it.
    edited August 2009
    was thinking today , there must be a new blog soon . looking forward to it , the last one was brill . .......  imagine you outlast tk tonight ..... i get the cold shakes just thinking about it .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    There's no need to worry.
  • Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited August 2009
    I think i'll take your place tonight tikay and play this 10 seat ?!?!?!?!????? ! deepstack.

10 seats !
    edited August 2009
    I think i'll take your place tonight tikay and play this 10 seat ?!?!?!?!????? ! deepstack. 10 seats !
    Posted by Nutter5932
    Are you good enough to take my place, that's the question?

Seriously, I would not wish my current "form" (adverse variance) on my worst enemy!
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Deepie is the tikay Sleepie : Mathematically, you are 90% sure to feel better for having swerved it. I - we - all want more players to play on Sky Poker - but not above their Bankroll. My respect for your discipline is immense. Top man you. Don't lose the discipline - you'll enjoy your poker more that way. You know all those "it's fixed/rigged/the software is bent" Posts we get, mainly in Area 51? They come from players who are playing beyond their bankroll. Every single one. Because when you cannot afford to lose, losing HURTS. Why play a game that hurts?
    Posted by Tikay10
    It's 93.5% actually.