You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

An Orfordable Deepie - tonight, 7pm. £3 + £0.30.

13»

Comments

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable Deepie - tonight, 7pm. £3 + £0.30.:
    I'm in young sir!!!! Looking to stay ahead of the pack with a deep finish tonight. Is the massive carp himself Orford playing tonight as well???
    Posted by phil12uk
    Phil, if i finish above you ill be happy, this is gonna be fun:)
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable Deepie - tonight, 7pm. £3 + £0.30. : Phil, if i finish above you ill be happy, this is gonna be fun:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Well if we tangle again tonight Im hoping the poker gods look favourably at me this time ;)
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited August 2009
    hi tikay--im in!--and can you get compo to advertise russian roulette on tv -and not a well respected player like yourself----lol
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable Deepie - tonight, 7pm. £3 + £0.30. : Good question! For those who did not play last night's 10 Seater Deepie, what Mrs Moo is alluding to is that there were no Tourney breaks last night, so 4 hours without a "comfort break" was a bit awkward. It was for me, I can assure you! So I wrote to the Ledge that is Sky-Bernie as soon as it finished (well, after I'd had that long overdue comfort break) & he wrote back to me this morning, as utterly honest as always - "it was an inputting error in Head Office, we simply forgot to insert Tourney Breaks into the Template". Bit disarming, that reply - how can we argue?! He assures me that Breaks will be "as per usual" tonight, & apologised for the misunderstanding. And if Bernie says it will be right tonight, it will be right tonight!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you TK.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited August 2009
    The Alan is in and so am I. Oh exciting times...She looks better than me, she plays better than me, welcome to my world lol
  • SpongeDougSpongeDoug Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2009
    The Alan is in and so am I. Oh exciting times...She looks better than me, she plays better than me, welcome to my world lol
    Posted by Grimstar30
    I can confirm this ;-)

Good luck to you both and I hope to see you on one of the tables!! No colusion!!! ;-)
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    Change of plan!!! Friends are not coming over anymore... something about harvesting... those country folk (even though i am one). So ill be there to defend my position :P gl all, going to break 100 me hopeses
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable Deepie - tonight, 7pm. £3 + £0.30. : I can confirm this ;-) Good luck to you both and I hope to see you on one of the tables!! No colusion!!! ;-)
    Posted by SpongeDoug
    Cheeky monkey! by the way Doug, if you up for it, poker on Thurs?!
  • Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited August 2009
    Right im in and hoping 2 do alot better than last nite lol, I predict at least 100 plyers 2nite
    Gl all, Ozzie
  • SpongeDougSpongeDoug Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2009
    I'll be there Dave all things being well. Beats the 5 oo lol.
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited August 2009
    tikay-- there is a very naughty person registered for tonight--his name begins ifu--NOT NICE FOR A FRIENDLY SITE!--my live chat not working so i cant report him
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited August 2009
    tikay-- there is a very naughty person registered for tonight--his name begins ifu--NOT NICE FOR A FRIENDLY SITE!--my live chat not working so i cant report him
    Posted by oynutter
    Sigh....

Thanks for spotting that.

I hace spoken to Customer Support & they have now changed his name to something less inappropriate.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    Out in 93rd at 30/60 level :-(

I was about 3100 (KK) and they had just over 5000 (AKo) and they re-re-raised me so I put it all in the middle and got the call.
    First card out - A.
    No further assistance.

Pizza time.. :-)

• annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited August 2009
    Out in 93rd at 30/60 level :-( I was about 3100 (KK) and they had just over 5000 (AKo) and they re-re-raised me so I put it all in the middle and got the call. First card out - A. No further assistance. Pizza time.. :-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    yawn :)
    edited August 2009
    Out in 55th Alan out in 53rd...... Held AK 3 times never hit on flop and lost to AK with final push of 2k chips with KJ (yucky I know)... AK is now my nemisis.

Had a good laugh with everyone at the tables though, for £3 for 2.5hrs can't beat that. Though Sunday's is going to cost me £6.60 as Alan outlasted me so I owe her the entry fee.

See you Sunday

Dave
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable Deepie - tonight, 7pm. £3 + £0.30. : Well if we tangle again tonight Im hoping the poker gods look favourably at me this time ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    You should be a fortune teller! At least you knocking me out gives me a challenge to catch you up lol. GL and WP tonight.
  • Robbo67Robbo67 Member Posts: 92
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: An Orfordable Deepie - tonight, 7pm. £3 + £0.30. : You should be a fortune teller! At least you knocking me out gives me a challenge to catch you up lol. GL and WP tonight.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Posted this on another thread before realising it probably belongs here but was very disappointed to find the site had crashed after over 3 hours play when 21 players left & 20 get paid.  Yep i finished 21st :(