You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Orfordable league RD 5 Standings

2»

Comments

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    Yes i agree, keep it SIMPLES:)

• NColleyNColley Member Posts: 1,178
    edited August 2009

I agree about keeping it simple, but I've had an idea so will post it.

unless of course you adopt something like this kind of system (e.g based on say 107 runners)

1 point for runners finishing 100+
    2 points for 90-99
    3 points for 80 -89

ect, then the bonus points for cashing, top 3 and winner?

or change the points every 5 places.

This would be more complicated and time consuming however but it is just a thought and would reduce the massive amount of points available in the larger fields.

• BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited August 2009
    NICE WORK AGAIN FLASH. WAS AT YOUR TABLE IN THE ORFORDABLE  AS WERE AT TIMES NUMBERS 70 & 81 IN YOUR LEAGUE . I COME UP AGAINST THEM REGULARLY IN £2 DEEPIES NUMBER 81 GUY CONSTANTLY TALKS CR*P HE CAN GO FOR 3 HOURS NON STOP. HE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REASON WITH AS YOU TRIED TO LAST NIGHT IVE FOUND THE BEST IDEA IS JUST TO IGNORE HIM. BUT AS HE THINKS WERE ALL LUCKERS AND FISH AND WONT BE PLAYING 10 SEATERS AND OR SKYPOKER ANYMORE WE MAY NOT BENIFIT FROM HIS COMPANY OR WORDS OF WISDOM ANYMORE.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK M8 PROBABLY SEE YOU IN THE SUNDAY DEEPIE.
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable league RD 5 Standings:
    NICE WORK AGAIN FLASH. WAS AT YOUR TABLE IN THE ORFORDABLE  AS WERE AT TIMES NUMBERS 70 & 81 IN YOUR LEAGUE . I COME UP AGAINST THEM REGULARLY IN £2 DEEPIES NUMBER 81 GUY CONSTANTLY TALKS CR*P HE CAN GO FOR 3 HOURS NON STOP. HE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REASON WITH AS YOU TRIED TO LAST NIGHT IVE FOUND THE BEST IDEA IS JUST TO IGNORE HIM. BUT AS HE THINKS WERE ALL LUCKERS AND FISH AND WONT BE PLAYING 10 SEATERS AND OR SKYPOKER ANYMORE WE MAY NOT BENIFIT FROM HIS COMPANY OR WORDS OF WISDOM ANYMORE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK M8 PROBABLY SEE YOU IN THE SUNDAY DEEPIE.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    I have to agree, I've had a similar problem and found myself going on tilt due to their banal drivel. Anyone know if there is a way to turn off the chat just for one player?
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited August 2009
    Keep up the good work and well played last night. Also well done to Huck_nall nice catch with the K3 off mate!
    Posted by tallboy
    You mean this hand m8. I thought I played it well. lol
    SoLack Small blind  2000.00 2000.00 81091.25
    tallboy Big blind  4000.00 6000.00 21648.75
      Your hole cards
    • K

Huck_Nall All-in  31260.00 37260.00 0.00
    SoLack Call  29260.00 66520.00 51831.25
    tallboy Fold     
    Flop

Turn

River

SoLack Show
    • Q
    • Q

Huck_Nall Show
    • K

Huck_Nall Win Three 3s 66520.00  66520.00
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    haha Huck-Nall you runnner runner fish you ;)

I actually got double figures in terms of points last night yayyyyyy

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    Right then guys lets get in tonights deepstack... £11 buyin will be a good prizepool, and more than likely over £100 to the winner (i think the last £11 buyin was over £200 to winner) More people entering it the more points up for grabs... See you there!!!
  • DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited August 2009
    as the £10 deepstack does not get enuf ppl in why dont sky make every 1 a £5 buyin that way we should get a good field everytime ie 2x10 3x5 2x3 =£41 7x5=£35 only a thought.
    edited August 2009
    Just makes it more open to different people, the £10 is nice for the higher staked players, but the £3 is good for the people who dont have the BR to play higher than that level
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited August 2009
    as the £10 deepstack does not get enuf ppl in why dont sky make every 1 a £5 buyin that way we should get a good field everytime ie 2x10 3x5 2x3 =£41 7x5=£35 only a thought.
    Posted by DELTA
    Its a nice thought, but I was under the impression that the different level of buy ins were supposed to attract players of a different standard each night leading up to the £100.00 games on a Sunday for the real top players.
  • DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited August 2009
    ok m8 point taken. how about div 1 div 2 div 3 ie £10 £5 and £3...could be fun
  • SpongeDougSpongeDoug Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2009
    As this is purely your baby Flash, whatever you do gets my support and praise. Top man!
    edited August 2009
    If sky decide they like this league and feel it is helping out the numbers they may decide to put prizes towards it and then we could look at new divisions etc... but at the moment its just gfor bragging rights so not so important. Would be great if sky did want to back it, even if just entrys into tournaments etc...