You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Terrible site

dunn80dunn80 Member Posts: 33
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
This is the most bent site ever.It is rigged as anything and full of numnuts who have not any idea what they are doing.But everytime they get lucky. I feel you are doing a bad thing to encouarage these idiots with your software because in real life these guys will lose alot of money.But it is good of you to give them hope.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited August 2009

"numnuts".

Oooooh!

I've been called far worse.
  • dunn80dunn80 Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site:
    "numnuts". Oooooh! I've been called far worse.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Youve been called far worse, im not surprised half the time you are calling out hands wrong anyway mate.

Ohhh hes got this out no its that out ohohoh.

Learn to read the board mate
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site : Youve been called far worse, im not surprised half the time you are calling out hands wrong anyway mate. Ohhh hes got this out no its that out ohohoh. Learn to read the board mate
    Posted by dunn80
    2 posts, and thats the best you can come up with? Please dont disrespect Mr Kendall this forum just simply wont stand for it!
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    See ya.  The site has a handy self ban feature, if its such a bad site then I suggest that you make use of it for 5 years :)
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site : Youve been called far worse, im not surprised half the time you are calling out hands wrong anyway mate. Ohhh hes got this out no its that out ohohoh. Learn to read the board mate
    Posted by dunn80
    Read the board? That's probz where I'm going wrong. ;)

It's just a game - game - of poker, dunn, it's like good wine. It's best enjoyed chilled. And if you try to imagine wearing the other guys shoes.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site : 2 posts, and thats the best you can come up with? Please dont disrespect Mr Kendall this forum just simply wont stand for it!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    bothered you probably love em letting u win that package and all. He was the one anatgonising me, i was just giving my opinion of site.
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited August 2009
    Tikay, if nothing else, this thread has given me an idea for a blog for you to do based on your "I've been called worse" comment.

Why dont you write a series of blogs relating to the times you have been called worse and the circumstances surrounding it.  i'd imagine they'd be really entertaining particularly if the circumstances were poker related!

Ray
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site : bothered you probably love em letting u win that package and all. He was the one anatgonising me, i was just giving my opinion of site.
    Posted by dunn80
    Well I don't think I was exactly "antagonising" you, but I don't much like the players here being described in such terms by folks.

But you are right in a way, perhaps it would be better if I did not reply. I shall not trouble you further.
  • SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site :  it's like good wine. It's best enjoyed chilled. Posted by Tikay10
    I like it! ;-)

Dunn, how can you be so judgmental, you have only played about 2 games..
    edited August 2009
    Tikay, if nothing else, this thread has given me an idea for a blog for you to do based on your "I've been called worse" comment. Why dont you write a series of blogs relating to the times you have been called worse and the circumstances surrounding it.  i'd imagine they'd be really entertaining particularly if the circumstances were poker related! Ray
    Posted by Buistyboy
    Lol, it's a good idea Ray.

The trouble is, nobody is ever rude to me to my face, people are, on the whole, poilte in society. It's only when they get on the Internet - where they cannot be seen - that they get brave.

Anyway, I think I was wrong to respond to dunn in the first place, in the vain hope of getting him to chill, so I'll refrain from further comments on here. It's the sort of thread that usually ends in tears.
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site : I like it! ;-) Dunn, how can you be so judgmental, you have only played about 2 games..
    Posted by SolidStan1
    I play mainly cash only occasionally tournaments, thats why you will not find many stats on me if you looked and I only played 2 games. I assure you I have plently of hands played on this site.

I was abit on tilt when I first made post. Sorry I offended Tikay but I dont think numnuts is that offensive. At least I did not swear. I wouldnt of minded some constructive critism rather than something sarcastic.Maybe I am running bad but im getting very suspicious. How can people call with rubbish all the time and hit. Any sensible player knows if you play like that you will lose, youve got to. Anyway I apoligise again but was real annoyed at time.
  • Sky_Mod5Sky_Mod5 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site : bothered you probably love em letting u win that package and all. He was the one anatgonising me, i was just giving my opinion of site.
    Posted by dunn80
    I am sorry you feel this is a 'bent site', as you can tell by the loyal fan base we are favoured over many other site and they can't all be wrong?

Are you aware the Site is Licensed and regulated by the AGCC, if you feel this is an issue and you wish to take this forward then please follow this link.

http://www.gamblingcontrol.org/

I would suggest maybe giving us a chance to change your mind by playing a few more games and you will see that we are the best out there, as they say 'It's so good we put our name on it'.

thanks
    Graham
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Terrible site:
    This is the most bent site ever.It is rigged as anything and full of numnuts who have not any idea what they are doing.But everytime they get lucky. I feel you are doing a bad thing to encouarage these idiots with your software because in real life these guys will lose alot of money.But it is good of you to give them hope.
    Posted by dunn80

isn't numnuts a part of an aircraft  you must be watching the airshow
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited August 2009
    I wouldnt say you were wrong to respond Tikay.  First of all, it is a forum thread that Dunn posted, so the whole point of posting is to get responses.  Secondly, you encouraged him to reassess his position, but he wasnt interested and resorted to petty and unjustified jibes.  You then correctly washed your hands of the issue.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited August 2009
    Posted by dunn80

no my mistake its an Eskimo who's lost his Fishing Rod then got lost IN THE Snow
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site : I play mainly cash only occasionally tournaments, thats why you will not find many stats on me if you looked and I only played 2 games. I assure you I have plently of hands played on this site. I was abit on tilt when I first made post. Sorry I offended Tikay but I dont think numnuts is that offensive. At least I did not swear. I wouldnt of minded some constructive critism rather than something sarcastic.Maybe I am running bad but im getting very suspicious. How can people call with rubbish all the time and hit. Any sensible player knows if you play like that you will lose, youve got to. Anyway I apoligise again but was real annoyed at time.
    Posted by dunn80
    Fair play to you mate, & I apologise, too, for responding. It just annoys me when folks insult the loyal community here. We have good players, average players, & bad players. Like all sites. And regular software. And those dreadful, wonderful, hurtful & loving, things called "The Poker Gods".

I hope you'll hang around, this is a site where we have a little fun at mostly fairly sensible stakes.

Tell you what - why don't you Register for tonight's "Orfordable"? £3.30 gives you 5,000 chips, 12 minute Blinds, & up to 4 hours of fun, where we all chat to each other in the Chat-box & tell train stories & stuff. If you do, you'll see an odd thing. When it gets to the Final, half the players who have busted out earlier hang around & rail the Finalists. Now that's a decent Community.

If £3.30 is too small, there is, tonight, a similar structured one at £22, & another at £110. Plus plenty of faster Tourneys. So something for everyone.

Hope to see you later.
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited August 2009
    look ere dunn80------THERE ARE NOT ANY NUTTERS ON THIS SITE!--lol--
     ps..how much profit do you make from those phil ivey type players-----lol

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited August 2009
    pps--watch it---careful now----try not to blow it on this site--before you have found out that it is in fact the least likely site on the planet to be fixed--and is also the one with the most potential to become the best site in the world!!!!!!!

• PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    every community has to have a nutter . we are lucky and proud to have two.
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Terrible site : I play mainly cash only occasionally tournaments, thats why you will not find many stats on me if you looked and I only played 2 games. I assure you I have plenty of hands played on this site. I was abit on tilt when I first made post. Sorry I offended Tikay but I dont think numnuts is that offensive. At least I did not swear. I wouldnt of minded some constructive criticism rather than something sarcastic.Maybe I am running bad but im getting very suspicious. How can people call with rubbish all the time and hit. Any sensible player knows if you play like that you will lose, youve got to. Anyway I apologise again but was real annoyed at time.
    Posted by dunn80
    Hi Mr Dunn,
    I think what you have shown here is that no one should post after having a bad beat.
    I will give you some constructive criticism. When you do feel the need to vent your anger count to 10 or 1 million , which ever you feel will be enough to calm down, and dont EVER have a go at Tony Kendall. This man does a great deal for this site and its players, and in has a lot of very loyal friends(me being honoured to call myself one) on this site. You wont favour your post with sympathetic answers if you do sir.

col