You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Can't multi-table - is it cos I is too old, like?

2»

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    Quality is a bit off as I had to re-size but you get the idea.

Tile the tables so that the seat farthest to the left is to the left side and vice versa so you can easily see the hole cards when the tables are overlapped.  I didn't have any seats at the top but I'd put those at the top, plus when you are out of a hand bring the top 2 tables forward by clicking on them so you can see as much action as possible.

Manually drag the bottom part of the tables so its about level with the current bet bar.

Don't like how that came out so here it is bigger

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6496/skymt.jpg

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Can't multi-table - is it cos I is too old, like?:
    thanks scotty , i was on firefox before , a few weeks back i downloaded the new version and since then cant log on to skypoker anymore. im now on in,expl.8.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    try google chrome.
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited August 2009
    ty , will give it a go , this is like being back at school.see, you can teach old dogs new tricks.
  • TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited August 2009
    lol merenovice ,talk about lightening dont strike twice ,i was on 2p 4p cash games yesterday ,trying to get the hang of multi table myself,then i noticed u were there 2 ,and theres me thinking u must have had ur bankroll crushed ,playing so low ,it all makes sense now lol 10,ps just cannot play more than 2 games at a time ,im just not cut out 4 it