You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

THE HUCKNALL ALL DAY CAFE - OPEN 24/7 -Drop in for some good food and a chat about last nights table

Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Just opened today, we offer an extensive menu with all the old favourites!

All Day Breakfast £5.75
Continental Breakfast £3.50
Bacon Sandwich £2.50
Steak & Chips £8.50
Egg and Chips £3.50
plus much more.........
Toast, Tea and Coffee included
Alcoholic beverages served from midday onwards.

Pop in for a chat amongst good company about the banter, brags, bad beats and variance that you ran into on last night's tables!

Well I had a great night last night. Played the 7pm deepstack and £400 deepstack.
Started off badly when my wireless signal dropped just as the £400 tables were launching.
Panic stations - after rebooting computer and router without success, dashed for the ethernet cable and with this trailing across lounge, managed to connect.

My table popped and there's Tikay10 sat behind me nicking my blinds! lol!
Every table in this tourney is tough and this one was no different. Was fortunate to stay on the same table all night and what great fun was had by all.

The final table was made up of myself, spitfire10, gadgerno1, Phil12uk, Nutter5932 and a new player called Tikay10. FlashFlush was unfortunate to bubble. The battle lasted over an hour with some great banter and suckouts before I managed to fluke another win. (Thinly veiled brag!)

Throughout the final table there were numerous railers and the chat box was so busy it was difficult to keep up with all the posts and play a reasonable game!

Tip: How to play a good game 'heads up'? Have a bottle of wine first!

Still a great night and looking forward to the next encounter.

So call in for some grub and drinks and I look forward to hearing your side of the story.

Roy

Comments