You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

Last night's £10 + £1 tikay Deepie had a surprisingly large field - 96, so it will be a surprise if we can match that in tonight's 7pm equivelant. I exited in, err, 87th place.....

Tonight, must try harder.

At 11am, we are up to, hmm, not many runners - see numerical clue below.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    is it seven runners so far?

Whats my prize?
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    I had to click on the "View larger image" as i couldnt quite see the number 4 there.... i may be in or may not... its the last 3 games of my local poker clubs season so every points helps. If im allowed out ill be there, if im housebound by the big thumb then ill be playing :D
  • _AppleMac__AppleMac_ Member Posts: 126
    edited September 2009

Unfortunately going to miss tonight due to football... not going to miss the next 10pound deepy though.... sure the numbers will rise...!

edited September 2009
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009

Yes, I'm in!
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie:
    Yes, I'm in!
    Posted by RichOrford
    Do you count tho? ;)
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : Do you count tho? ;)
    Posted by RickyVilla
    You, I like.

Keep that quality of Post up, & I'll take you to watch the pride of North London - Arsenal - one day. ;)
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : You, I like. Keep that quality of Post up, & I'll take you to watch the pride of North London - Arsenal - one day. ;)
    Posted by Tikay10

I will happily watch Arsenal with you sir.

I'm not one of these Arsenal hating Spurs boys as i enjoy good football whoever plays it even french cockneys.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : I will happily watch Arsenal with you sir. I'm not one of these Arsenal hating Spurs boys as i enjoy good football whoever plays it even french cockneys.
    Posted by RickyVilla
    I like you even more.

A non-parochial, objective, football supporter. A rarity indeed.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : I like you even more. A non-parochial, objective, football supporter. A rarity indeed.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Indeed bourne out of following the mighty Bedworth United the length and breadth of the country in my formative years - thick skin a must!
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : Do you count tho? ;)
    Posted by RickyVilla

Fair point. I've amended my post...

edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : Indeed bourne out of following the mighty Bedworth United the length and breadth of the country in my formative years - thick skin a must!
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Know the feeling - I'm actually a Brentford supporter, at one stage, I never missed a match, home or away, in 14 years. You get the drift.

I never visit "The Shed", or mention football in my Blogs or Posts, or enter Football discussions anywhere on this Forum, because I find it unacceptable that everyone is mypoic & parochial. Find me a Liverpool supporter that will admit Everton played well last week, or a Manure Fan that says City are doing well......Sorry, but I can't waste my life having those sort of debates, they need to be objective, so I keep away from them.

I own a large chunk of, help run, & Moderate, another, very large Forum. It's a very strictly Modded Forum, to be fair, but 90% of all Bans on there are related to Football threads which get out of hand. It seems impossible for most football suppoprters to have a reasoned debate without getting all shouty & aerated. Rather sad, I think.

Anyway, back to tonight's Tourney.....
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009

Very slow today!

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : Know the feeling - I'm actually a Brentford supporter, at one stage, I never missed a match, home or away, in 14 years. You get the drift. I never visit "The Shed", or mention football in my Blogs or Posts, or enter Football discussions anywhere on this Forum, because I find it unacceptable that everyone is mypoic & parochial. Find me a Liverpool supporter that will admit Everton played well last week, or a Manure Fan that says City are doing well......Sorry, but I can't waste my life having those sort of debates, they need to be objective, so I keep away from them. I own a large chunk of, help run, & Moderate, another, very large Forum. It's a very strictly Modded Forum, to be fair, but 90% of all Bans on there are related to Football threads which get out of hand. It seems impossible for most football suppoprters to have a reasoned debate without getting all shouty & aerated. Rather sad, I think. Anyway, back to tonight's Tourney.....
    Posted by Tikay10
     I was born in swindon and so were my kids, so i am a swindon fan... arnt Oxford doing well this yr lol
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Roll up, Roll up, its deepstack time,where else can you get at leat 4 hours of poker, and get the chance to play against the great tikay, and to take chips off of Orford for as little as £11 bargain :)
    edited September 2009
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009

Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony
    I've just joined the fun for tonight, as a one off. I'm going to concentrste on the £3/5 dpeepies in the future.
    Thanks for the advice, hopefully i can try it tonight.
    col