You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie

Comments

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009

OH Auntie!
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie:
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : Hi Tony I've just joined the fun for tonight, as a one off. I'm going to concentrste on the £3/5 dpeepies in the future. Thanks for the advice, hopefully i can try it tonight. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    I will be sticking to the £3 ones lol im cheap skate. Though I am in next weeks sleepstack thanks to ricardo das sky
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : Know the feeling - I'm actually a Brentford supporter, at one stage, I never missed a match, home or away, in 14 years. You get the drift. I never visit "The Shed", or mention football in my Blogs or Posts, or enter Football discussions anywhere on this Forum, because I find it unacceptable that everyone is mypoic & parochial. Find me a Liverpool supporter that will admit Everton played well last week, or a Manure Fan that says City are doing well......Sorry, but I can't waste my life having those sort of debates, they need to be objective, so I keep away from them. I own a large chunk of, help run, & Moderate, another, very large Forum. It's a very strictly Modded Forum, to be fair, but 90% of all Bans on there are related to Football threads which get out of hand. It seems impossible for most football suppoprters to have a reasoned debate without getting all shouty & aerated. Rather sad, I think. Anyway, back to tonight's Tourney.....
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yes i know exactly what you mean. All reason goes out of the conversation when football is discussed especially online.I remember being in a pub near White Hart Lane a few seasons back before a game vs Aston Villa,and the conversation turned to Arsenal ( it was during the period of great football involving Viera,Henry,Petit amongst others ) i was nearly lynched when i casually mentioned that imo Arsenal were the most pleasing on the eye at that time and i would happily watch them on tv if Spurs were not playing. Never repeated my error though!! now i can usually judge how a conversation is going to go so generally body swerve it.

I know which forum you mention as i also post there and i think its excellently modded and a very nice place to visit as is this one although not as established yet but will get there.  

Good luck in tonights game.
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited September 2009
    Some people have got too much time or their hands!!
    edited September 2009
    Posted by SoLack
    At my age? I wish!

We seem to be short of numbers today - gotta huff & puff a bit today, methinks.

edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : At my age? I wish! We seem to be short of numbers today - gotta huff & puff a bit today, methinks.
    Posted by Tikay10
    tikay

why cant ny nmers come up that quick please

edited September 2009
    Posted by SoLack
    Sorry SoLack is an affliction tikay and I suffer from, its known as pictureitis ;)
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : tikay why cant ny nmers come up that quick please
    Posted by acebarry10
    That's an awkward Question, but a good Question, Barry.

At present, Pictures & Photographs need to be approved by the Moderators before they can be seen. The concern is that otherwiswe, "dodgy" pictures might appear.

I'll be writing to Sky-Rich tomorrow with some suggestions to try & speed up that process, because pictures are good, pictures "lift" a thread, & I know it's do-able. We'll have to see what he says. Bear with them, please.

My pictures go up immediately because they have specifically allowed me to upload instantly. Something to do with me being old, & they have to please old peeps......
    edited September 2009
    Come on everybody we need 50 to make the league work proper.

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited September 2009

I wonder if everyone is saving their pennys for tonights 50.

edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : tikay why cant ny number pictures come up that quick please
    Posted by acebarry10
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : That's an awkward Question, but a good Question, Barry. At present, Pictures & Photographs need to be approved by the Moderators before they can be seen. The concern is that otherwiswe, "dodgy" pictures might appear. I'll be writing to Sky-Rich tomorrow with some suggestions to try & speed up that process, because pictures are good, pictures "lift" a thread, & I know it's do-able. We'll have to see what he says. Bear with them, please. My pictures go up immediately because they have specifically allowed me to upload instantly. Something to do with me being old, & they have to please old peeps......
    Posted by Tikay10
    If pictures appeared quicker I would be posting more - the delay does put me off.

edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Thursday's 10 Seater Deepie : That's an awkward Question, but a good Question, Barry. At present, Pictures & Photographs need to be approved by the Moderators before they can be seen. The concern is that otherwiswe, "dodgy" pictures might appear. I'll be writing to Sky-Rich tomorrow with some suggestions to try & speed up that process, because pictures are good, pictures "lift" a thread, & I know it's do-able. We'll have to see what he says. Bear with them, please. My pictures go up immediately because they have specifically allowed me to upload instantly. Something to do with me being old, & they have to please old peeps......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you for that tikay, means I have to have a fair chance then seeing as im old too ;)
    edited September 2009
    Come on everybody we need 50 to make the league work proper. 30
    Posted by SoLack
    "...Some people have got too much time or their hands!!...."

;) 
    edited September 2009