You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Network errors and cards being dealt face down

2»

Comments

• kartingkarting Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    In Response to Re: Network errors and cards being dealt face down:
    Hi Guys, I just want to quickly re-iterate Sky Mod4's post. These issues are being investigated as we speak but we really need the as much info as we can get from all customers who are experiencing these problems. Gathering as many examples as possible will enable us to identify the problems/causes and hopefully swiftly find a solution. on a separate note - please accept our apologies if you've had a less than satisfactory response from our customer care team. we strive to provide high levels help and service and i'll make sure instances such as these (where we might not have quite met our usual standards) are reviewed so we can improve and offer you all a better experience. Kind regards, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    how about a freeroll with all the cards face down rich,   actually i think a lot of players would prefer that   lol
  • djblacke04djblacke04 Member Posts: 1,778
    edited February 2011

sometimes i get non working buttons but the chat is ok,so no matter how hard i click ,fold or bet it does not register,i even say this in the chat box...