You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SATURDAY NIGHT OPEN - 12/09/09

2»

Comments

• McVicar1McVicar1 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2009
    hi guys great show i just got a royal flush in a cash game can you show it? game glasgoe £1 £2 5 mins ago
  • rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited September 2009
    PRIZE

Answer for Rich, Irthlingborough in Northamptonshire.  Manufactuers radio equipment? Oh and Doc Martens as well
  • Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited September 2009

Just a quick word ....congratulations to tikay on the primo final table cash,well played.Also a mate of mine used to work in that rendering/slaughter house in irthlingborough and amazingly he still eats meat!! Although his descriptions of the place almost made me want to become a vegetarian but i love my steak and burgers to much.

• DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009
    hi Rich & Tikay

Firstly
          can i APPOLOGISE to Mogsy1957 for thinking he was playing Rubbish Poker when after watching the hand on the telly i can see it was Proper Poker imo at the time all i saw was full house with ten on river now i see he was sat with 2 pair and had every right to go for it so i hold my hands up and say FAIR PLAY M8 & GL TONITE
              btw score for me now is Proper Poker 3 Rubbish Poker 2

Secondly

Tikay i have got my Final Table Hat Trick for today have just finished 5-00 semi not a lot of runners tho' only winner got through i came 2nd & cashed £17-60

Listened to Yours & Richards advice that you gave me about my betting and how not to get myself into tricky situations and what a difference it has made to my game Tried it out from the start in 5-00 Semi & it worked a treat when i got to final table i had 3x chip lead at HU i was 2 to1 down on chips but was confident i could get them back was up against a very tight player lost to a better 2 pair no worries

many thanks to you BOTH for Teaching me something else to help my game along

michael
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    That was fun...........
  • SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited September 2009

PRIZE

How did tikay get off in the end last night? read he got to the final table, congratulations

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SATURDAY NIGHT OPEN - 12/09/09:
    That was fun...........
    Posted by elsadog
    VERY well done Elsadog - you played just terrific. Great Final, too, I thought, with KingFizz loking the winner for a while, & a stunning comeback by Yozzer, who was low chip when the Final began.

Delighted for you. That Flop when you had QQ in the Semi-Final was a bit of a heart stopper eh? Three damonds, & your oppo had the A of diamonds - eeek!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
    PRIZE How did tikay get off in the end last night? read he got to the final table, congratulations
    Posted by SwansFC
    I ended up 5th Swans, running QJ into Youngster's (who won in the end) AJ.

Most enjoyable, & £850 taken down.

Early on, I had a straight Flush, & my Oppo hit the straight - & he Passed for my min bet, well done him, but pah!

Then I ran AJ, all-in pre, into AQ, & binked the J.....

You get the drift - I got lucky, but my form has been bad for a while, & variance just decided I was due.
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SATURDAY NIGHT OPEN - 12/09/09 : PRIZE You can click edit and add it to your post Karlluke
    Posted by annie_duke
    Splutter  choke ... Annieeeeeeeee  cough splutter  that just made me splutter my tea over the keyboard..

hahahaaa  heee !!
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SATURDAY NIGHT OPEN - 12/09/09 : Splutter  choke ... Annieeeeeeeee  cough splutter  that just made me splutter my tea over the keyboard..  hahahaaa  heee !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    lol wot u mean?? :o)~
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for the congratulations Tikay. It was a terrific final 2 tables and what a time to get a famine of good cards. Luckily I managed to steal a couple and stay alive. The turning point was definitely the QQ holding up on a scary board, as you mention, although the all-in with 10 4 os was a heart stopper too. I'd been at the table with KingFizz for over an hour and he played very accomplished agressive poker. I'd had him picked out as the one to beat in the  H2H and him finishing in the top 3 was expected. Yozzer played a blinder on the final table and was a little unlucky in the H2H as I got some very good cards at just the right time. The TV coverage showed it as though he went down in one hand but it was quite a bit tougher than that.

I'll be in the Open tonight to give at least some of the prizemoney back.

GL all
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited September 2009
    elsadog really enjoyed watching u class play. wd. wd 2 all on final table too
    edited September 2009
    Thank You Bandicoot.......much appreciated