You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Glitch?

2»

Comments

• Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum Glitch?:
    Hi Adam, There appears to be another forum glitch that has appeared since the update. When a forum thread goes onto multiple pages the page and First << nn /> /> Last buttons are having layout problems.  Screenshot attached. Edit:  you can't quite see FF version info.  It's Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 GTB7.1
    Posted by Machka
    Yes well spotted Aaron - I will get it looked at...

the page nav at the top always seems to format correctly for me though which is odd as they are one and the same.

Regards

Adam
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,461
    edited March 2011
    We released the fix for the annoying chrome/safari problem with pages dropping down to the bottom every time you mvoe to a new page. It's working for me now, although it could take an hour or so to filter through everyone's cache Please let us know if the problem persists. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Ok for me now on Chrome re the jumping to bottom of page

But the first - last page buttons at the bottom are still an issue on Chrome

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited March 2011
    We released the fix for the annoying chrome/safari problem with pages dropping down to the bottom every time you mvoe to a new page. It's working for me now, although it could take an hour or so to filter through everyone's cache Please let us know if the problem persists. Kind Regards Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam

Cheers Adam......should ease the tilt a bit now!

If you can now add the H4H, scrap the rebuys, find that 56p and obv fix that broken RNG by tomorrow lunch.......you can have Sunday off! :)))) (oh, and add smileys for the use of on the forum before I get into more trouble!, lol)

Alan
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited March 2011
    Hi Adam, I am having a similar problem with the page numbers at the bottom.  They are actually so far to the right of the page that they vanish into the dark blue.  FYI I am on IE8 Windows Vista.

Steve
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited March 2011
    Hi Adam, I am having a similar problem with the page numbers at the bottom.  They are actually so far to the right of the page that they vanish into the dark blue.  FYI I am on IE8 Windows Vista. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Same here. Ok at the top of the page though.

Examples below

That's the top of the page, this is the bottom of the page...