You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour

elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
The verbal abuse given to certain players on the FT of the sleepstack was deplorable. It was unfair to the players who were not the target of the remarks but for those targetted it was very disturbing to say the least.

The offenders should be sorted out or preferably just out will do....permanently.

Comments

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Yes agreed. Certain ppl in the loop have been told about this and I'm sure action will be taken.

I am positive one of the FTablers stopped playing due to upset.
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour:
    The verbal abuse given to certain players on the FT of the sleepstack was deplorable. It was unfair to the players who were not the target of the remarks but for those targetted it was very disturbing to say the least. The offenders should be sorted out or preferably just out will do....permanently.
    Posted by elsadog
    Dont worry Elsa, I reported it and im sure the appropriate action will be taken. Its a shame, i only came to say hi and WD, and it all kicked off!
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour:
    Yes agreed. Certain ppl in the loop have been told about this and I'm sure action will be taken. I am positive one of the FTablers stopped playing due to upset.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    If that is the case Dave, i think the player concerned needs to be compenstated by way of a free entry to next week's tourney, preferably taken from the br of the offenders!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

Send the Aliases of those who were out of line to Customer Support, togwther with the Touney ID, & they will do whatever is necessary.

I'm really sorry to hear this - the whole idea of the tikay Sleepie is to just chill, & have a fun tourney.
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    Yes agreed. Certain ppl in the loop have been told about this and I'm sure action will be taken. I am positive one of the FTablers stopped playing due to upset.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    I'm sure that was the case. When a self-confessed novice player gets a real chance to not only FT but win it and is subjected to that kind of abuse it's unforgiveable in my opinion.
  • jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited September 2009
    NAME AND SHAME!!!! DIDNT SEE IT BUT I GET THE JIST.......
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour : I'm sure that was the case. When a self-confessed novice player gets a real chance to not only FT but win it and is subjected to that kind of abuse it's unforgiveable in my opinion.
    Posted by elsadog
    Agreed 100% - I PM'd the person we think was upset offering my support.

Just watching the new WSOP main event vid on the net, can you imagine these guys talking like that to each other live! just wouldn't happen.

• MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    I'm pretty sure that SkyPoker Support sorted this out immediately as the two offenders made no more comments after they were reported. So, this is already "done and dusted". Well done SkyPoker Support for a quick response.

edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour : If that is the case Dave, i think the player concerned needs to be compenstated by way of a free entry to next week's tourney, preferably taken from the br of the offenders!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I just hope he is ok and back on the forums tomorrow. One way to put you off playing that is for sure.
    edited September 2009
    I'm pretty sure that SkyPoker Support sorted this out immediately as the two offenders made no more comments after they were reported. So, this is already "done and dusted". Well done SkyPoker Support for a quick response.
    Posted by MereNovice
    +1 yes the guy from Sky i reported it to was gr8
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour : Agreed 100% - I PM'd the person we think was upset offering my support. Just watching the new WSOP main event vid on the net, can you imagine these guys talking like that to each other live! just wouldn't happen.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    So did i
  • webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    i did report the player in question because he deserves to be punished, he was just attacking DTW while he was trying to enjoy a game of poker, absolutely disgusting person imo and after i tried to say come on mate enough is enough now and also razorkev was trying to settle him down he proceeded to tell me to go and **** my sister and my kids will have 6 toes, abviously a troubled man and he shouldnt be on a poker table imo

hope he gets what he deserves

webby
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour : +1 yes the guy from Sky i reported it to was gr8
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Great to hear
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour : I'm sure that was the case. When a self-confessed novice player gets a real chance to not only FT but win it and is subjected to that kind of abuse it's unforgiveable in my opinion.
    Posted by elsadog
    i think i just figured it out, who the affected player was . really sorry this has happened . makes me feel sick without even knowing what was said .
    edited September 2009
    I PM'd him with congrats on a stunning performance.
  • SUPERNOVASUPERNOVA Member Posts: 403
    edited September 2009
    Ditto I'm gutted for him, and I hope he'll be back on the tables with us soon.
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited September 2009

Thought it might be dtw he certainly wound a few people up on the table before the ft.

edited September 2009
    Thought it might be dtw he certainly wound a few people up on the table before the ft.
    Posted by MADMOO
    I doubt anybody took a hit harder than the one he gave me on that table. No reason to give that kind of abuse for what ever happened. Good luck to him I say. But I would like a re-match :)
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited September 2009

No one deserves abuse no matter what, but he did rattle a few cages by pushing all in every hand because he was the big stack, then showing he had nothing every hand. Did spoil the game for a few people imo.

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    i'm pretty alarmed to hear of this abuse. i will be giving it a thorough investigation and making sure the appropriate action is taken by the customer care team

i hope it didn't spoil the enjoyment of the tournament