You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour

2»

Comments

• razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

HIYA ALL..I WAS LUKKY ENUFF TO REACH F/T AND YES THE ABUSE MICHEAL AND GREG GOT WAS OUT OF ORDER,, MICHEAL CAN PLAY WHAT GAME HE LIKES BUT HE DIDNT DESERVE THE HORRID ABUSE HE GOT,,THIS IS A GR8 SITE DONT LET 1% SPOIL IT

WD ALL AND B LUKKY

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleepstack.......disgusting behaviour:
    i'm pretty alarmed to hear of this abuse. i will be giving it a thorough investigation and making sure the appropriate action is taken by the customer care team i hope it didn't spoil the enjoyment of the tournament
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Good to hear Rich. Wasn't pleasant and I was only observing the final table.
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    Sounds like DTW played perfect big stack bully poker.

Surely tho if something like this kicks off, and it is getting to you then there is the 'silent' option, so you can focus on your game without some knuckledragger mouthing off.
  • MRDICKIEMRDICKIE Member Posts: 76
    edited September 2009
    Sounds like DTW played perfect big stack bully poker.
    Posted by scotty77
    Agreed Scotty. Not that I ever get a big stack to practice what I preach :-)
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    Sounds like DTW played perfect big stack bully poker. Surely tho if something like this kicks off, and it is getting to you then there is the 'silent' option, so you can focus on your game without some knuckledragger mouthing off.
    Posted by scotty77
    KNUCKLEDRAGGER..............I love it