You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sleeptime for tikay!

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

Midweek, Wednesday to be exact, so it has to be time for tikay,s Sleepstack and the great man himslef is registered it is early, we currently have 4 runners in the field:
GREGHOGG  5000 
paparon  5000 
THETANK  5000 
tikay1  5000
I feel confident we can get a load more before 19.00.

Please bear with me today, not feeling too well, I will drop in and update the runners, but I will have to see how I feel later as to whether or not I will be around to rail, I do hope so because I enjoy it immensely.

Good luck all

Comments

• dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    Im playing live tonight so the stations'll have to get their chips from elsewhere im afraid ;)
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    I'll be there giving my usual donation. I'm up and down like a Ta*ts Knick**s at the moment.

(Whoops I feel a ban coming on for that.)
  • porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited September 2009
    i will be playing tonight guys so gl, i am writing this post as i have a sneaky suspicion that they have forgotten about me lol
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleeptime for tikay!:
    I'll be there giving my usual donation. I'm up and down like a Ta*ts Knick**s at the moment. (Whoops I feel a ban coming on for that.)
    Posted by elsadog
    LOL, gr8 post
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009
    i will be playing tonight guys so gl, i am writing this post as i have a sneaky suspicion that they have forgotten about me lol
    Posted by porkerman
    how could we forget about you ,pokerman .
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,883
    edited September 2009

Sorry to hear you are unwell Bazza - take a rest man, please.

We'll all still be here tomorrow.

Get well soon buddy.

x
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleeptime for tikay! : how could we forget about you ,pokerman .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    lmao
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Posted by porkerman
    we certainly haven't... check your PM's
    edited September 2009
    thankyou rich, getting all excited already. hugely looking forward to taking tikay's 5000 chips, i hear he is as loose as coleen nolan lol. only kidding tikay
    edited September 2009
    thankyou rich, getting all excited already. hugely looking forward to taking tikay's 5000 chips, i hear he is as loose as coleen nolan lol. only kidding tikay
    Posted by porkerman
    Coleen is a VERY good friend of mine!
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sleeptime for tikay!:
    Hi all Midweek, Wednesday to be exact, so it has to be time for tikay,s Sleepstack and the great man himslef is registered it is early, we currently have 4 runners in the field: GREGHOGG     5000   paparon     5000   THETANK     5000   tikay1     5000 I feel confident we can get a load more before 19.00. Please bear with me today, not feeling too well, I will drop in and update the runners, but I will have to see how I feel later as to whether or not I will be around to rail, I do hope so because I enjoy it immensely. Good luck all
    Posted by acebarry10
    Get well soon mate.
    From Dave and Alan  x
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    Im taking a break from MTT atm... iv been having a bad run for a while, iv now decided to change my style to more of a cash game style and iv been tearing up the 15/30p tables on the last couple of days and considering the small stakes actually making a tidy profit, so am going to give that a go for a bit.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleeptime for tikay! : Coleen is a VERY good friend of mine!
    Posted by elsadog
    i used her as an example because she's a LOOSE women
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleeptime for tikay! : i used her as an example because she's a LOOSE women
    Posted by porkerman
    GOTCHA!
    edited September 2009
    i'm not as easy as that on the table's i promise lol
    edited September 2009
    i'm not as easy as that on the table's i promise lol
    Posted by porkerman

.........and that is where we differ :(
  • Fordy74Fordy74 Member Posts: 9
    edited September 2009
    Just out of interest, how long does the sleepy usually run? My missus is on nights, so might give it a whirl.
    edited September 2009
    Just out of interest, how long does the sleepy usually run? My missus is on nights, so might give it a whirl.
    Posted by Fordy74
    Dunno never got past the first 30 minutes.
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleeptime for tikay! : Dunno never got past the first 30 minutes.
    Posted by elsadog
    Final table usually ends around 10.30 - 11.00 I think
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sleeptime for tikay!:
    Hi all Midweek, Wednesday to be exact, so it has to be time for tikay,s Sleepstack and the great man himslef is registered it is early, we currently have 4 runners in the field: GREGHOGG     5000   paparon     5000   THETANK     5000   tikay1     5000 I feel confident we can get a load more before 19.00. Please bear with me today, not feeling too well, I will drop in and update the runners, but I will have to see how I feel later as to whether or not I will be around to rail, I do hope so because I enjoy it immensely. Good luck all
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hope you are feeling better Barry x