You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sleeptime for tikay!

2»

Comments

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi all

With a little under an hour left, we have 20 registerd including as tikay has re named him Lord Smirk (RichOrford), and thank you for your messages, I am feeling a little better
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sleeptime for tikay!:
    Im taking a break from MTT atm... iv been having a bad run for a while, iv now decided to change my style to more of a cash game style and iv been tearing up the 15/30p tables on the last couple of days and considering the small stakes actually making a tidy profit, so am going to give that a go for a bit.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Was gonna nip up for 1/2 hour before a tourny,very rearly go that high,saw you were playing decided against it ;-)
  • PiAnOpLaYaPiAnOpLaYa Member Posts: 554
    edited September 2009
    was over 4 hours last night
  • porkermanporkerman Member Posts: 286
    edited September 2009

2 hours in and my night is over ;-( pretty gutted too as i only played 2 hands since first break, knocked someone out and then with bb on me, i hit trip 5s and someone bets 900 i slow play and call someone goes all in i call he has 89 and hits is case 9 on river to give him bigger full house, with only coupld of thousand left i get pocket queens and raise all in, called by aq and we all know what happens there!

gg all and gl