You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Racing April 20th

wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
2.00 E    Archers Row
20.20 K  Bubbly BraveHeart
15.55 S  Maristar
15.30 H   Finlay
20.50K    Watered Silk
17.05 NC  Hamza
17.00 S    SpicanSpan
17.30 S    Investment World

£5 win on each
56x50p e/w Accs (5 Horse)

Comments

• Options
    UkjoeUkjoe Member Posts: 1,291
    edited April 2011

2.55 HEREFORD GOLDEN BUTTON EACH WAY looks a good bet
  • Options
    hiandri23hiandri23 Member Posts: 139
    edited April 2011
     2.55 hereford what kind of race was that done sir clad feel gutted lol
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    3.10 Epsom Downs top 2 in the market f/c
    wont pay much but should be easy money
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    okay hope no 1 did that but the winner very impresive
  • Options
    edited April 2011

RAMONA CHASE 3.45 EPSOM EACH WAY

HAS COURSE FORM AND RECENT GOOD RUN
  • Options
    edited April 2011

YANKEE HERE

BORDER LAD 4.40 HEREFORD

COURELLA 5.10  HEREFORD

INVESTMENT WORLD 5.30 SOUTHWELL

MAINLAND 5.35 NEWCASTLE  

WILL ALSO BE DOING REVERSE FORECAST NO 2 AND N0 6  5.35 NEWCASTLE
  • Options
    edited April 2011

6.05 NEWCASTLE

HAIL TIBERIUS LOOKS GOOD HERE

TIME FOR LAST RACE IS GOOD AND ALSO 4 OUT OF THE FIRST 5 HOME WERE DRAWN HIGH WHEREAS THIS     

HORSE WAS DRAWN LOW
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In the 2.35 at Epsom, I did a forecast Sunny game to beat Rockadoodle doo.

Rocka doodledoo finished 3rd , but after a stewards enquiry, the horse that finished 2nd was disqualified and Rockadoodle doo was placed 2nd.
    The f/c paid about £32 , but sky are refusing to settle the bet , saying it is alosing bet as Rockadooodledoo finished 3rd.
    This cannot be right.
    Does anybody know if sky is right or can I take this further.?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th:
    In the 2.35 at Epsom, I did a forecast Sunny game to beat Rockadoodle doo. Rocka doodledoo finished 3rd , but after a stewards enquiry, the horse that finished 2nd was disqualified and Rockadoodle doo was placed 2nd. The f/c paid about £32 , but sky are refusing to settle the bet , saying it is alosing bet as Rockadooodledoo finished 3rd. This cannot be right. Does anybody know if sky is right or can I take this further.?
    Posted by wynne1938
     THE OFFICIAL RESULT IS WHAT IS PAID OUT ON
  • Options
    SILEEKSILEEK Member Posts: 55
    edited April 2011
    In the 2.35 at Epsom, I did a forecast Sunny game to beat Rockadoodle doo. Rocka doodledoo finished 3rd , but after a stewards enquiry, the horse that finished 2nd was disqualified and Rockadoodle doo was placed 2nd. The f/c paid about £32 , but sky are refusing to settle the bet , saying it is alosing bet as Rockadooodledoo finished 3rd. This cannot be right. Does anybody know if sky is right or can I take this further.?
    Posted by wynne1938
    If you have had a forecast on Sunny Game to beat Rockadoodledoo, then you WILL be paid, there is
    absolutley no reason why you will not.
    When you say REFUSE, do you mean you have questioned it and been given a decision? Or do you mean your
    balance does not yet reflect winnings being credited?
    If the situation is as you've described, then they have NO right to withold payment, and you should pursue
    this to the High Court if necessary :-)
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Hi,
    Yes , they are refusing to pay out,
    Wynne
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th : If you have had a forecast on Sunny Game to beat Rockadoodledoo, then you WILL be paid, there is absolutley no reason why you will not. When you say REFUSE, do you mean you have questioned it and been given a decision? Or do you mean your balance does not yet reflect winnings being credited? If the situation is as you've described, then they have NO right to withold payment, and you should pursue this to the High Court if necessary :-)
    Posted by SILEEK
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited April 2011
    Wynne there havin a laugh the only way they can not pay out is if the bet was laid as a first past the post bet.
    i dont know any major bookie that offers this type of bet but check the small print just in case.
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Reply |Sky Bet to me
    show details 18:59 (1 hour ago)

Fill Out Our Customer Survey

Hi Wynne

Thanks for your email.

I can see your point however we do only pay out in the order that the horses past the post.

Hence as I have stated before your bet was settled as a losing bet. The full terms can be found in our help and support section here

http://help.skybet.com/article.aspx?article=1248&p=5

Kind Regards,

This is the response I got,
    Wynne

• Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited April 2011
     Reply |Sky Bet to me show details 18:59 (1 hour ago) Fill Out Our Customer Survey  Hi Wynne   Thanks for your email.   I can see your point however we do only pay out in the order that the horses past the post.   Hence as I have stated before your bet was settled as a losing bet. The full terms can be found in our help and support section here   http://help.skybet.com/article.aspx?article=1248&p=5     Kind Regards, This is the response I got, Wynne
    Posted by wynne1938
    I know very little about after race procedures but surely the weigh in isn't called till after the official result is given. Therefore, you should be entitled to your winnings.

And with the amount involved and the amount you obviously put through the account, this is very bad PR for SKY BET

GL m8

Keith
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Reading that explaiation your case rests on the time the weighed in was anounced and the time the stewards enquiry was decided.
    if what sky are saying is there policy basically you cant win if your horse doesnt pass the post in a winning position.
    which seems a very strange set of affairs i would keep pursuing it through customer service and what ever the outcome do yourself a favour use a differnt bookie for your bets i love sky for poker but skybet is probably the worst place to have a bet.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Reading that explaiation your case rests on the time the weighed in was anounced and the time the stewards enquiry was decided. if what sky are saying is there policy basically you cant win if your horse doesnt pass the post in a winning position. which seems a very strange set of affairs i would keep pursuing it through customer service and what ever the outcome do yourself a favour use a differnt bookie for your bets i love sky for poker but skybet is probably the worst place to have a bet.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    I agree with you ,I will take all my bets in future to other sites e.g Bet 365, they have a policy of paying out the higher odds if a horse price is higher than the price youtake .
    wynne
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited April 2011
    I agree with you wynne, it seems wrong from normal 1st past the post procedures? I thought normally the bookies just had to take the hit for a potential double payout?Regardless of whether it was a forecast bet or amended result..
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited April 2011
    bet 365 is the best bookie they would have paid you,,and if you put the forecasts in individually then you get best odds guarenteed on your forecast
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Racing April 20th : I agree with you ,I will take all my bets in future to other sites e.g Bet 365, they have a policy of paying out the higher odds if a horse price is higher than the price youtake . wynne
    Posted by wynne1938
    Pretty much every other bookie do the best odds guarantee.
    i had one from a tip on hear from shazzlin was at 7/4 when i placed the bet with boyles went of 11/4 so i got 11/4 which means im £5 better off for my five bet
  • Options
    SighKOSighKO Member Posts: 329
    edited April 2011
    Some bookies pay out on f/p/p & ammended result if there is one....... might be better off shopping around. Absolutely amazed you didn't get paid