You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The system!!

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    please don encourage me to play blackjack lol
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    still in the middle of my DYM game and i pick up 77 on the big blind, everyone calls so i check hoping to hit a set and BANG!!! i have hit my trip 7s, flop came ah 3d 7d everyone checks so i'm thinking no way am i getting paid here, so i bet 50 praying for a re raise, one person calls and turn comes ks, i'm hoping he has hit some sort of hand so i can get paid but again he checks so i bet 150 he calls me and turn comes qc, he checks so i bet 250 and he calls, he turns over A3, i cant believe how well this guy got away from this situation, he should have lost most of his chips here but only lost about 600, i asked him afterwords why the chips didnt go in and he said he had a feeling lol

webby
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    wow!! running better than usain bolt at the minute lol
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    wow got very lucky there, was very low on chips so pushed with any 2 cards, had 37 player in big blind called for about 380 and showed k4 flop came jqk, turn came a 9 and river came a 10!!!! split pot, i then shoved again with very little chips with a9 and got called by a10, 9 fropped on the flop and from then on i never looked back lol.

new balance £22.60 going to enter another £5.50 DYM so new blance will become £17.10

• Options
    edited September 2009
    after a mammoth game which lasted 51 minutes!!!! i managed to finish 2nd and double my money, so the new balance is £21.60 because i have just registered for another £5.50 DYM, so far and so good this evening, hopefully i can keep up the good work, if i double up in the next 2 i will be going onto the £11 tables!

webby
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited September 2009
    go webby!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    thanks annie
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited September 2009
    get to 55 n do dbl or quits...
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: The system!!:
    get to 55 n do dbl or quits...
    Posted by annie_duke
    i actually have played on the £55 tables before and had some real success, think i have doubled up 3 out of 4 and i always remember the time i played a £55 scary, my AQ got beat to A6 and left me with 50 chips, i was fuming!!! but i ended up coming back and winning the £225 first prize, that is still me greatest comeback ever!!!!

webby
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    had some terrible luck in my last DYM, went on the bubble thanks to a whole host of river cards ruining my game!!! now entered for the £2.20 1 minute roulette

new balance £19.40
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    just registered for the £11 DYM, actually a little low after last 2 games, been treaten badly by the dealer!!

need a cup of bovril

new balance £8.40
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    managed to double up in the £11 so my new balance is £28.40 gonna enter another £11 so the updated balance will be £17.40

just like to say thanks to the guys who are coming to the tables and offering their support, much appreciated

webby
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    Some of the best and most consistent raising into the BB I've ever seen webby......WP
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    good news guys i managed to win the DYM and my balance is now £26.40, reason being as i have just entered another £11 DYM, i cant remember how many i have played but think thier has been only 1 that i didnt double up in but cant be sure?

webby
  • Options
    edited September 2009

thanks elsa, if anything i was consistent lol

• Options
    edited September 2009
    this is my last game for the night guys and only got 1400 chips left so could be a toughie to try and double up again, i actually fell quitely confident but as i speak i fold my ace 8 and flop comes AA3, just that touch too tight at times imo

webby
  • Options
    daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited September 2009
    truth be told m8 i dont think anybody really cares about what u did with a tenner!....
    Posted by Eagle26
    The brutal, brutal truth.

No way was webby going to turn £10 to £100 playing £10 and £5 DYM and seemingly single tabling it.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    truth be told m8 i dont think anybody really cares about what u did with a tenner!....
    Posted by Eagle26
    if truth be told mate you havent got a clue what your talking about!

quite a few people have come to my tables to ask how i am getting on and it is much appreciated, clearly some people care!

anyway in the last £11 DYM i was pretty low with only 1400 chips left, with big blind on my i wake up with kk, loose player raises 300 i re-raise 900, she cals flop comes 267, i shove my lats 700 in she calls with 23, my kings hold up and from there i played some good stuff. the massive hand was between a player i had played with on the previous 2 tables (good player) he moved all in and i instantly called with kk, he shows 33, flop comes 238 turn king!! river ace, so i doubled my money and the new balance is now £46.40. even though i didnt reach my target of £100 i still think tonight has been a huge success for me because creating this topic has kept me away from the blackjack table and virtual dogs and horses! om i wasted £6.60 on the 1 minute roulette's after taking bad rivers but that is an improvement to what i normally would do on the blackjack table. people can post what they want and say that nobody cares but if i got the feeling that nobody was interested then i wouldnt bother with this, but after getting numerous visits to my table saying they had read the forum and wanted to know how i was getting on, i feel i should carry on with this, not only for myself and to keep me in line but for the forum readers also.

i will continue tomoro, good night all and keep it real

webby
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    I had one go at the £22 DYM, never played it before.......managed a second place but not sure theres a lot to be made at this. The blinds go up pretty quick and it ends up a bit of a crapshoot. Enjoyed it though.

Good effort webby enjoyed watching you play.
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009

WD WEBBY