You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The system!!

Comments

• Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited September 2009
    wd. hope u reach ur 100 today
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009
    Sunday morning and I've just found this thread. Good luck Webby- I love these sorts of challenges where you lay it on the line in front of everyone and live or die by it. I'd be interested to see if you can hit £100 within 2 nights.

In some ways you're doing my challenge of turning £100 into £1000- you've taken 10% of your imaginary £100 bankroll and tried to to turn it into £100. If, when you reach £100, you then take £10 of that and try to turn it into another £100 then you'll get to £1000 without risking your main bankroll.

Good luck man!
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: The system!!:
    Sunday morning and I've just found this thread. Good luck Webby- I love these sorts of challenges where you lay it on the line in front of everyone and live or die by it. I'd be interested to see if you can hit £100 within 2 nights. In some ways you're doing my challenge of turning £100 into £1000- you've taken 10% of your imaginary £100 bankroll and tried to to turn it into £100. If, when you reach £100, you then take £10 of that and try to turn it into another £100 then you'll get to £1000 without risking your main bankroll. Good luck man!
    Posted by RichOrford
    btw its SATURDAY Rich!
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    rough one for Rich O last night then!?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited September 2009
    This will be a big relief to Rich, I'm sure he was worried about not being able to remember anything about presenting Saturday night's show!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Oh my God- I don't even know what day it is! No wonder I struggle at poker.

Is this the start of senility? (Mental note- must ask Tikay later, he'll know)

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited September 2009
    Is this the start of senility? (Mental note- must ask Tikay later, he'll know)
    Posted by RichOrford
    ..he'll have forgotten

• Options
    edited September 2009
    This will be a big relief to Rich, I'm sure he was worried about not being able to remember anything about presenting Saturday night's show!
    Posted by NoseyBonk

I do have a vague recollection of sticking on a skirt and calling myself Sarah, but it all got a bit hazy after that. Oh well, that's Rohypnol for you!
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: The system!! : I do have a vague recollection of sticking on a skirt and calling myself Sarah, but it all got a bit hazy after that. Oh well, that's Rohypnol for you!
    Posted by RichOrford
    Hi rich

In that case you were right about how big ;)
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    morning guys, just had a nice shower and am now ready to continue the conquest of reaching my target of £100. Not going to rush into the £11 straight away this morning as i feel the players are tougher in a morning, dont know why but i always seem to do better at night, clearly its gonna be a struggle to get to the £100 on £5.50 tables and the football this afternoon could get in the way but i am going to give it a good go, and thanks for the comments guys

gl at the tables

webby

new balance £40.90
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: The system!! : I do have a vague recollection of sticking on a skirt and calling myself Sarah, but it all got a bit hazy after that. Oh well, that's Rohypnol for you!
    Posted by RichOrford
     LOL      My goodness you do scrub up well.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    not the best start to the day, crashed out in 5th, some very questionable plays from players on the table and 1 from myself to be honest, gonna hit the £11 DYM now, i was  out of 3 last night so hopefully i can carry on the good work

webby

new balance £29.90
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    entered the £5.50 DYM too as the £11 is taking time to fill.

new balance £24.40
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: The system!! : btw its SATURDAY Rich!
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    Classic.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Richard do you remember our convo about the film? lol IF SO it was very good and moving.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    entered the £5.50 DYM too as the £11 is taking time to fill. new balance £24.40
    Posted by webby234
    good new guys i managed to double up in both of my games and the new balance is now £54.40

going to register for another £11 DYM so new balance £43.40
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ouch guys!! i crashed my pocket fives straight into aces and lets just say the rest is history!

gonna have a break now cos not feeling too good about my game at present, maybe an hours rest will do me the world of good.

will play the super 6 at 2pm but no other games for maybe an hour

webby

balance £43.40
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited September 2009
    gg webby, have read thru this thread and you seem to be on to a winner, gl with the challenge.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    right i am back lol just entered a £5.25 turbocharger, just trying to spark a bit of life into me today, i do enjoy this type of game also

new balance £38.15
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    yippee!!!

new balance now £48.15