You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WEEKEND FOOTBALL

lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,108
edited May 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
Im not a fan of them but West Ham @ 5/2 away to Wigan looks pretty big to me. They know only a win will do them any good so surely they`ve gotta go for it, is it time to lump on ? What do you think ?

Comments

• Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited May 2011
    Nooooooooooo, I wouldnt bet on that team of bottlers.

Prob be a draw anyway.
  • Options
    SighKOSighKO Member Posts: 329
    edited May 2011

Lucy, or anybody can you post which games you think both tems will score in this weekend. I know there is money to be made on this but every single week there is 1 team that lets me down... How dificult is it? Last week every premiership team scored 
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WEEKEND FOOTBALL:
    Lucy, or anybody can you post which games you think both tems will score in this weekend. I know there is money to be made on this but every single week there is 1 team that lets me down... How dificult is it? Last week every premiership team scored 
    Posted by SighKO
    Don't think Liverpool scored did they??  lol

Lucy !! No way are West Ham Winnin at Wigan!!  Home defo or fluke draw at outside !!! They Are GONE!!

SighKO!! Every prem side scoring is VERY Rare, thats why bookies promote that bet, was not last week only the 2nd time its happened !!
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited May 2011
    Losst £30 at poker so i,m trying to get it back  with ManCity

£20 at 10/11 in 90 mins and £20 on 2.5 goals - Over -5/4
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WEEKEND FOOTBALL : Don't think Liverpool scored did they??  lol Lucy !! No way are West Ham Winnin at Wigan!!  Home defo or fluke draw at outside !!! They Are GONE!! SighKO!! Every prem side scoring is VERY Rare, thats why bookies promote that bet, was not last week only the 2nd time its happened !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    We were talking about this very thing at work this week. Next season we are planning sticking £5 on every prem team scoring every week, the way the odds work you only need it to come up once in two seasons to be up on your money, and it happened twice this season!

However like SighKO, one team has let me down every week for the last six or seven, but it's a great way to watch your money on a sat afternoon....
  • Options
    bandinibandini Member Posts: 1,802
    edited May 2011
    Quite possibly his last ever game in front of the home crowd of his boyhead team, so;
    Riordan, D. Hibernian v Aberdeen: Hat Trick40/1£2.00£82.00
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,108
    edited May 2011
    Done the 4 play off games in divisions 1 & 2 this weekend both teams to score 17/2, the home teams finished the lowest so they know they`ve gotta go for it at home, no good having to play away needing a result against a team who finished above them.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
     Done Blckpool - Bolton  
            Sunderland-Wolves 
            Everton- WBA  
            M K Dons- Pboro
            Wigan West Ham

• Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited May 2011
    just put 15 quid in play for man utd to win at 6/4. I need to lie down after doing that !
  • Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited May 2011
    just put 15 quid in play for man utd to win at 6/4. I need to lie down after doing that !
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    I hate man utd, cant believe they didnt go for the win!
  • Options
    edited May 2011

I hate Everton!!

Never ever backing them or Crewe again  :0(
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Quite possibly his last ever game in front of the home crowd of his boyhead team, so; Riordan, D. Hibernian v Aberdeen: Hat Trick 40/1 £2.00 £82.00
    Posted by bandini
    1/3 of the way there !!!
  • Options
    andybuckandybuck Member Posts: 652
    edited May 2011
    wigan west ham over 2.5 goals for me
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited May 2011
    Losst £30 at poker so i,m trying to get it back  with ManCity £20 at 10/11 in 90 mins and £20 on 2.5 goals - Over -5/4
    Posted by MP33
    Ended up winning it back on poker so finished almost level, but I,ll be looking to back Man City next season in low scoring games - **** Italian managers
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited May 2011
    i'd estonia for eurovision last night, think they finished bottom. on that note i have backed wangers (spelling ive mistakingly put a g where there should be a k) and motherwell plus 1 in a double as hopefully this should be enough to scud them as i am a super scud!!!!

first time i ever backed the gers was at home to unirea from romania in champs league and they got pumped (diaroeha 1 unirea 4) and was the best fiver ive ever spent, backed them next time out in league that season and they lost to aberdeen too so my theory may have substance : )

'mon the hoops
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    i'd estonia for eurovision last night, think they finished bottom. on that note i have backed wangers (spelling ive mistakingly put a g where there should be a k) and motherwell plus 1 in a double as hopefully this should be enough to scud them as i am a super scud!!!! first time i ever backed the gers was at home to unirea from romania in champs league and they got pumped (diaroeha 1 unirea 4) and was the best fiver ive ever spent, backed them next time out in league that season and they lost to aberdeen too so my theory may have substance : ) 'mon the hoops
    Posted by HAILHAIL88
    your team are gonna get the same as estonia today

hee haw

Follow Follow
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Took Lafferty to score 1st goal at 3s, 45 seconds later Lafferty delivers

Thank you very much

WATP
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited May 2011
    Thank-you Wigan,just thank-you!!Treble with spurs and mk dons plus relegating west ham .......dont get much better
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited May 2011
    Thank-you Wigan,just thank-you!!Treble with spurs and mk dons plus relegating west ham .......dont get much better
    Posted by jackda
    Nice one!
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited May 2011
    cheers pal,who you fancy in the players?