You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WEEKEND FOOTBALL

2»

Comments

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WEEKEND FOOTBALL:
    Done the 4 play off games in divisions 1 & 2 this weekend both teams to score 17/2, the home teams finished the lowest so they know they`ve gotta go for it at home, no good having to play away needing a result against a team who finished above them.
    Posted by lucy4
    I like your thinking - wish i,d seen this post earlier _ would have put some single bets on

Nice result Jacda

Just noticed Man City are 5/1 for nxt years Prem title - I reckon this will go in after they splash out in the summer and as for Man utd being 2/1 - No value there whatsoever

edit : a cpl of suprises for top scorer nxt season - Rooney 49/1 and DJ Campbell 199/1 (presuming he goes to another Prem Club)
    Ps - this is for top English goalscorer as well

EDIT : good job i noticed this was for this season and not nxt season - thought it was to good to be true. Was about to put some money as well
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited May 2011
    Lucy, or anybody can you post which games you think both tems will score in this weekend. I know there is money to be made on this but every single week there is 1 team that lets me down... How dificult is it? Last week every premiership team scored 
    Posted by SighKO
    dont go for to many teams, just pick two or three which u think are casts and lump on!!!!
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WEEKEND FOOTBALL : dont go for to many teams, just pick two or three which u think are casts and lump on!!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Agree with this really.I used to do 8,9 or even 10 teams and always 1 or 2 let me down so now just go for 4 or 5 max and put a tenner on.Only need to win once every 5 or 6 times to make a profit and gives a good interest.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited May 2011
    Took Lafferty to score 1st goal at 3s, 45 seconds later Lafferty delivers Thank you very much WATP
    Posted by kaymac
    rangers = scotlands shame - 2 match fan ban for racist chanting which has no place in society whatsoever. wreaked havoc in manchester city centre on uefa cup final day. the list goes on and on. a shudder sends up the spine of every european city which has to host you. yes, you really are scotlands shame
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WEEKEND FOOTBALL : rangers = scotlands shame - 2 match fan ban for racist chanting which has no place in society whatsoever. wreaked havoc in manchester city centre on uefa cup final day. the list goes on and on. a shudder sends up the spine of every european city which has to host you. yes, you really are scotlands shame
    Posted by HAILHAIL88
    I ain't going to get into a slanging match regarding the "we're better than you" but if you can only see the problems in scottish football coming from Rangers, then you are as blinkered as your manager and board!!!
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: WEEKEND FOOTBALL : I ain't going to get into a slanging match regarding the "we're better than you" but if you can only see the problems in scottish football coming from Rangers, then you are as blinkered as your manager and board!!!
    Posted by kaymac
    scotlands shame