You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bye Sky x

annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
albion90Small blind 150.00150.0011040.00seaford2Big blind 300.00450.002485.00 Your hole cards33   annie_dukeCall 300.00750.005960.00andysace01Fold    elsadogFold    LEGLE55Fold    MADMOORaise 1200.001950.005070.00trevil25Fold    deepydooFold    spc200Fold    albion90Call 1050.003000.009990.00seaford2Fold    annie_dukeCall 900.003900.005060.00Flop  310Q   albion90Check    annie_dukeCheck    MADMOOAll-in 5070.008970.000.00albion90Fold    annie_dukeAll-in 5060.0014030.000.00Turn  A   River  K   annie_dukeShow33   MADMOOShowKK   MADMOOWinThree Kings14030.00 14030.00

Comments

• Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited September 2009
    annie dont let this hand drive you away from sky, i'm not sure whether to take you serious or not here lol

other day i had kk and up against 33 flop came 238, i was absolutely cursing sky but turn came king and best hand held up,

i'm not sure what kind of tournament you was in annie bit imho i dont think you need to make that call.

gl on the tables annie

webby
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    Hi Annie,
    Hope this is a joke that you are leaving. Yes it's not nice being outdrawn, but you got exactly what you wanted by playing it slowly. Preflop you were a long way behind(not that you knew it), but you cant tell me you havent done the exact same as Madmoo.
    You know only to well that this happens on other sites and live, just as much as here, so come on suck it up and continue.
    col
  • Options
    TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited September 2009
    come on annie ,deep down u know its just the nature of the game .......ive bn avin bad beats all day kk busted qq busted ,laptop off ,went down 4 a pint .........  theres always 2morrow ,chin up ,annie go do summit else for a bit and chill out ,who knows what 2moz will bring??????????
  • Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    ANNIE.

DONT LEAVE BUT TBH I THINK 80/100% WOULD CALL YOU DOWN THERE WITH KK I WOULD OF

I KNOW IT HURTS BUT IM SURE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU WHERE YOU HAVE RIVERED BEFORE, ALSO I KNOW YOU GOT PLYMOUTH IN PONTOON FOOTIE WHICH HAS PROB GOT YOU DOWN BUT AS THE ADVERT SAYS,,,

GREEN ARMY X

DONT LEAVE
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    You went into the flop 20% underdog, how can you moan about losing the hand?
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    edited September 2009
     HI Annie I went out before you to two hands with trips it happens laugh it off and come back stronger. XXX
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x:
    You went into the flop 20% underdog, how can you moan about losing the hand?
    Posted by FlashFlush
     Sorry but it really gets on my nerves when people blame bad beats on a site!, iv just busted out of a live game with QQ vs AQ all in pre, they guy 4 flushed me on the river... does this mean im never going to play live again because there are so many bad beats??
  • Options
    edited September 2009
     SINATRA   AND THRO IT ALL THE FINAL CALL YOU DID IT YOUR WAY ?   I know how you feel I've had a week of bad beats but still smile my and your luck will change wait and see .TRUST.XXX
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited September 2009
    grow up and get over it
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited September 2009
    whats the big deal you had a pair they had a pair you both flopped a set, one wins one loses.Because its the river card makes it seem worse thats all, maybe you would have prefered they hit on the flop but the results the same. With these hands the monies always going all in its the same as AA v KK.
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited September 2009

On what planet would you not get your money in with kk on that flop and not think you should just take the pot down or at least be ahead.You hit a set which is why if you hit the flop with a low pair you should be alright but this isn't that much of a bad beat,it happens deal with it.

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    What I don't understand is why you called the preflop raise with 33 ????????????
    Hand values are getting out of all proportion. Push hard with 33 in position, limp into a cheap flop but calling 2 raises.??

Mind you I went out to madmoo shortly after you with an even worse play on my part. Make a bad play, learn to live with it.
    Promise yourself to never ever do that again but don't quit the site because you didn't hit the outside chance. Do what I do and blame it on the jungle juice I've been on all afternoon and evening, but you know it's not the sites fault Annie.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009

ANNE ... it's called Pain...It happens you know this...!! 

Any game this can happen in, your to good a player to let one hand get you down......after all would you have passed KK  on that board ?  No  !!

See ya soon  x  ...but dont start looking into the light ...they'll come and take you away !!  :))
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ANNE ... it's called Pain...It happens you know this...!!  Any game this can happen in, your to good a player to let one hand get you down......after all would you have passed KK  on that board ?  No  !! See ya soon  x  ...but dont start looking into the light ...they'll come and take you away !!  :))
    Posted by bennydip2
    Benny's right Annie, I went visiting the inmates in area51 yesterday and couldn't find my way out. Don't go down that route............ although there are a couple of nice window beds free at the moment.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x : Benny's right Annie, I went visiting the inmates in area51 yesterday and couldn't find my way out. Don't go down that route............ although there are a couple of nice window beds free at the moment.
    Posted by elsadog
    You Don't Want A Window Bed That's Called the night Nurse They Open it to let the cold night air in to kill you off. Get a Private room.!!!!
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    lol, this must be a joke
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    lol, this must be a joke
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Beginning to wonder about that myslf...........is this an Annie wind-up.
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited September 2009

So elsadog have these rooms you speak of have lovely views of the desert in area 51?sounds like an escape route from normality.i'm in !

• Options
    edited September 2009
    So elsadog have these rooms you speak of have lovely views of the desert in area 51?sounds like an escape route from normality.i'm in !
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Yep they're lovely and the care couldn't be better from Doctor Tikay and his psychiatric nurse Loonytoons. I believe the new health visitor Ms Champion is visiting area 51 this week so the beds could fill up pretty quick.
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited September 2009
    Stop whining - its just a game of cards.