You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bye Sky x

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2009
    dont say bye sky annie---will you stay if i write you a poem?
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    THE PROBLEM FOR ME IS THAT THESE RIVERWONDER HANDS OF ARE BECOMING THE NORM ON HERE. PLAYED THE DEEPIE YESTERDAY AND ON 1 TABLE 7 ALL INS 6 OF WHICH THE BIG UNDERDOG BEFORE THE RIVER WITH 1 OR 2 CARDS TO HIT HITS ON THE RIVER AND THE PLAYERS WHOS WELL AHEAD GOES OUT.
    THIS ISNT A BAD BEAT MOAN QQ V AQ SHOULD GET BEATEN SOMETIMES BUT NONE OF YOU CAN SURLEY SAY THAT PLAYERS HIT WONDER RIVERS 6 OUT OF 7 TIMES WITH ONE OR TWO OUTS IN LIVE POKER.
    THIS SIGHT IS BEGINING TO BECOME UNPLAYABLE.
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited September 2009
    ok i'm taking a break, getting rivered far too often at the mo 

webby, col, tenof, kev n benny: THANKYOU

loony, any2, elsa n ginger: the reason i'm calling with 3,3 is i know how lisa plays - if i flop a set i'm having the whole of her stack (hopefully lol), if i miss i don't put a single chip more in...was a perfect play by me imo...you don't look at the whole picture

achill: lol very good - i can't argue with that lmao

badboy: yes!

finally, i'm not moaning about madmoo one iota - she played it perfectly too and imo is one of the best players on here

just sick of sitting for 2-3 hours to be outdrawn i'm gonna change my style and become a (oy)nutter when i return lol

see you all soon n B LUKKKY lol

GREEN ARMY!

• Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
               GOOD GIRL CU SOON
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited September 2009
    A break is a good idea Annie.

• Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited September 2009
    lost a live game tuesday night... £30 freezout 90 runners.. £1k for 1st, 600 for 2nd and 350 for 3rd...

3 left.. im 2nd in chips, close between me and lady in chip lead and a small stack..

small stack pushes when iv got kk.. i just called hoping that the big stack would also push but she flat called... flop came kk5.. i put a sneaky min bet in and chip leader goes all in.. i obviously called and she turned over aces.. turn ace, river ace..

glad this wernt an online tourny or everyone would be whinging like sissy girls... its poker, s hit happens..

trust me this happens live and online... and not just sky.. every site, it wouldnt be poker if it didnt.. game be no fun if best hand always won.. thats why we love it
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x:
    lost a live game tuesday night... £30 freezout 90 runners.. £1k for 1st, 600 for 2nd and 350 for 3rd... 3 left.. im 2nd in chips, close between me and lady in chip lead and a small stack.. small stack pushes when iv got kk.. i just called hoping that the big stack would also push but she flat called... flop came kk5.. i put a sneaky min bet in and chip leader goes all in.. i obviously called and she turned over aces.. turn ace, river ace.. glad this wernt an online tourny or everyone would be whinging like sissy girls... its poker, s hit happens.. trust me this happens live and online... and not just sky.. every site, it wouldnt be poker if it didnt.. game be no fun if best hand always won.. thats why we love it
    Posted by daz231023
    Thre's a vacancy in area 51 for a Therapist......apply and the jobs as good as yours.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    lost a live game tuesday night... £30 freezout 90 runners.. £1k for 1st, 600 for 2nd and 350 for 3rd... 3 left.. im 2nd in chips, close between me and lady in chip lead and a small stack.. small stack pushes when iv got kk.. i just called hoping that the big stack would also push but she flat called... flop came kk5.. i put a sneaky min bet in and chip leader goes all in.. i obviously called and she turned over aces.. turn ace, river ace.. glad this wernt an online tourny or everyone would be whinging like sissy girls... its poker, s hit happens.. trust me this happens live and online... and not just sky.. every site, it wouldnt be poker if it didnt.. game be no fun if best hand always won.. thats why we love it
    Posted by daz231023
    It's rigged, I tell ya - it's rigged.

Anyway, if I read it correctly you came 2nd for £600 - nice one.

I thought Nurse Champion was getting the therapist gig in Area 51? If not, I may have to re-think my decision to admit myself for therapy.
  • Options
    Penny_LessPenny_Less Member Posts: 234
    edited September 2009
    To be fair annie didn't moan she just said bye x

It's other people saying rigged etc...

TC annie, see you soon! 
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x : It's rigged, I tell ya - it's rigged. Anyway, if I read it correctly you came 2nd for £600 - nice one. I thought Nurse Champion was getting the therapist gig in Area 51? If not, I may have to re-think my decision to admit myself for therapy.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Nooo........   Ms Champion is a health visitor which ia a much more hands-on role than a therapist.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x : Nooo........   Ms Champion is a health visitor which ia a much more hands-on role than a therapist.
    Posted by elsadog
    I feel that I can do no better than quote Tikay at this point:- "Behave!"
  • Options
    chipeeeeechipeeeee Member Posts: 21
    edited September 2009

u say you are set mining pre but are getting nowhere near the right price.

horrible play, got what it dserved

oh, and badboy, thanks 4 ur comments they were good 4 a laugh too

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2009
    u say you are set mining pre but are getting nowhere near the right price. horrible play, got what it dserved oh, and badboy, thanks 4 ur comments they were good 4 a laugh too
    Posted by chipeeeee
    LOL BEHAVE...LOOKS LIKE SHE GOT 14.6/1 TO ME...
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009

Good Gal.x    
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited September 2009
    I've experienced exactly this playing £0.50/£1 cash the other night but aslong as your bankroll can take the hit, you've just got to accept both played it pretty much spot on and today they rivered your set whereas tomorrow your set should take down their over pair...yeah it's frustrating but that's poker! *hate that phrase but it's true*

• Options
    chipeeeeechipeeeee Member Posts: 21
    edited September 2009

14.6 / 1 looooooooooooooooooool
    the guys put in 1/3 of his stack pre, try avin another look diablo

just another example of the poker gods believing in justice lol

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2009
    14.6 / 1 looooooooooooooooooool the guys put in 1/3 of his stack pre, try avin another look diablo just another example of the poker gods believing in justice lol
    Posted by chipeeeee
    BACK TO SCHOOL MATE, UNLESS I'M MISSING SOMETHING SHE CALLED A FURTHER 900 PRE WITH AN END POT OF 14,030....IN MY EXPERIENCE ANNIE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE'S DOING...
  • Options
    DAVEYZZDAVEYZZ Member Posts: 1,651
    edited September 2009
    THE PROBLEM FOR ME IS THAT THESE RIVERWONDER HANDS OF ARE BECOMING THE NORM ON HERE. PLAYED THE DEEPIE YESTERDAY AND ON 1 TABLE 7 ALL INS 6 OF WHICH THE BIG UNDERDOG BEFORE THE RIVER WITH 1 OR 2 CARDS TO HIT HITS ON THE RIVER AND THE PLAYERS WHOS WELL AHEAD GOES OUT. THIS ISNT A BAD BEAT MOAN QQ V AQ SHOULD GET BEATEN SOMETIMES BUT NONE OF YOU CAN SURLEY SAY THAT PLAYERS HIT WONDER RIVERS 6 OUT OF 7 TIMES WITH ONE OR TWO OUTS IN LIVE POKER. THIS SIGHT IS BEGINING TO BECOME UNPLAYABLE.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    wow 7 allins and the favourite lose's,i would fold aa if 6 people went all in in front of me pre flop
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    DAVEY TRY READING WHAT I PUT 7 ALL INS NOT 7 PEOPLE ALL IN. ALSO I NEVER SAID PREFLOP.
    IF IT WAS AN ATEMPT AT HUMOUR DONT GIVE UP THE DAY JOB.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x : BACK TO SCHOOL MATE, UNLESS I'M MISSING SOMETHING SHE CALLED A FURTHER 900 PRE WITH AN END POT OF 14,030....IN MY EXPERIENCE ANNIE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE'S DOING...
    Posted by diablo_pez

You're both missing something.
    The end pot of 14,030 contains another 5,970 of Annie's chips so she's NOT winning those.
    Therefore, she's winning a maximum pot of 8,060 from MadMoo for an investment of 900 chips.
    Taking into consideration that there is another person in the pot (and making the assumption that she will get bet off the pot if she doesn't flop the set) then I'd say that it's a fair enough call with a reasonable expectation of more than doubling up if she hits.