You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Site running VERY SLOW!!

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited October 2009 in Community Help & Advice
Is anyone else having this problem? Iv spoke to 1 or 2 other people and they agree... You see the person before you act, yet its another 2 seconds before you get your move... Very frustrating and putting me on tilt ...

Comments

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    Yes, the same issue that we had during Friday's Primo I think.  It was fine on the cash tables for me about 45 mins ago.

Wonde if this has anything to do with the live show being cancelled???
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Site running VERY SLOW!!:
    Yes, the same issue that we had during Friday's Primo I think.  It was fine on the cash tables for me about 45 mins ago. Wonde if this has anything to do with the live show being cancelled???
    Posted by scotty77
     Spoke to some1 playing cash atm, and they said its running fine...??? Is it just MTT's??
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well what a waste of time and money that was!!! Playing a 7 min blind game is hard enough, but when the game runs as slow as it did its impossible!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well what a waste of time and money that was!!! Playing a 7 min blind game is hard enough, but when the game runs as slow as it did its impossible!!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    case for a refund of entry fee here i think.
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    Its been running slow on and off since they did the upgrade!
  • Options
    codcod Member Posts: 36
    edited September 2009
    Its been running slow on and off since they did the upgrade!
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    slower the better m8
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    ITS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE AND NOTHING IS DONE!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    YEP!!!!

Sky missed out on a lot of rake tonight i imagine!!.. i didnt play any cash because of it, the MTT im in seems to be ok, but cash earlier was unplayable
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited September 2009
    Yes I noticed it earlier on the only (DYM) game I've played today.
    It seemed at it's worst preflop when it was meant to be dealing, and even though it was better after that it was certainly not perfect.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Can't get a cash table up atm.

Also last night from 2am no one could log on to the site at all and I kept getting kicked off live chat when asking about it.
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited September 2009
    Cash table i am playing on is so slow its painful, at one point it went so slow, it sat the whole table out........i think i will call it a night, cant play like this..
  • Options
    TheWicked1TheWicked1 Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2009
    Cash tables running very very slooooooooooooow, come on SKY get your act together.

PLEASE
  • Options
    freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
    edited September 2009
    was playin 5 tables must of only seen 40 hands in the last hour, not good. Has it got anything to do with the fact of over 4000 people r online theres not normaly that many. i have had the same problem when there is a freeroll on, like 1000 runners or so. SKY u want to get the numbers up on the site so please do something about the software.
  • Options
    SPENBESPENBE Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2009

with all the other poker sites on line im giving sky poker one more week to sort the slowness out been a player here 4 two years ,poker unplayable at the moment but sky still wants ur money 4 a service

• Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Site running VERY SLOW!!:
    Very frustrating and putting me on tilt ...
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Absolutely true,

P.S.
    And also while im here, it was this tactic used by a clearly popular player against me in a 1 off monthly tourny(of which i cannot forgive), and said to be acceptable by a large part of this community (but not including flash here).  And the reason I have give up on this very clicky forum. This post maybe the final nail in my coffin, but im about give up with sky for so many problems in the forums and with the tables.

GL all. 
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited September 2009
    maybe your all getting too much cash for points and they are slowing you down at the end of the month lol
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,175
    edited September 2009

This is a copy of a Post I wrote on another thread.

Hi Guys,

I share your frustration - I do.

I've been on the Site all evening, & though my Tables were fine - I'm blessed - lots of you have told me of the problems.

I have sent a detailed Report of all the issues to the Suits - they have it now - & I'm sure it will get sorted overnight.

I can't really say any more - them's the facts.

I'll be back on the Site in the morning, & so if anyone wants to bash me up, you'll know where to find me. Eeek.

I'm hopeful it will all be sorted by tomorrow morning. I can't apologise as such, because I'm not really on board, but I'm a player here, too, 6 nights a week, & I do share your frustration. 
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Oh well looks like another 'Apology Freeroll' coming lol ;)
  • Options
    Sky_DesSky_Des Member Posts: 351
    edited September 2009
    To add to what tikay has just said....

Apologies for the issues that the site has been having over the last couple of evenings guys, it is something we are looking into as a matter of urgency.  I will report back with an update as soon as the technical team report back.
    The team and I appreciate your patience in the interim.

Regards,

Des.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    To add to what tikay has just said.... Apologies for the issues that the site has been having over the last couple of evenings guys, it is something we are looking into as a matter of urgency.  I will report back with an update as soon as the technical team report back. The team and I appreciate your patience in the interim. Regards, Des.
    Posted by Sky_Des
     Thanks Des... Im sure everyone will be patient as long as we get updates on whats going on etc.. Obviously you cant say certain things on a public forum, but if you or another sky mod/suit would give us updates on the error that would be much appreciated.. We accept that you will get problems from time to time, thats technology for you, but to take 2 days to get a reply to the thread when clearly so many people are having problems is almost as frustrating as the problem itself...

Thanks for your help, hope we are back to normal soon :-)