You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Britain's got talent....

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited June 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat

Well we haven't, all the favourites are foreigners.

The Romanian dancer is sh1 t hot, but I've just had 20 quid on this young lass @ 7/2

She's not been on a show yet, but she appeared in the betting today, and I found this on utube.....

Looks really likeable, down to earth, confident, and wont freeze on the live shows.

Comments

• Options
    QuadKingsQuadKings Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2011
    Hmmm she is pretty good but i dont think she will win, im going to go with Michael Collings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB98dcWkQqA&feature=related
  • Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited May 2011
    I liked the rappers who were on saturday they rapped about their grandad was pretty good 13 & 14 year olds
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Britain's got talent....:
    Hmmm she is pretty good but i dont think she will win, im going to go with Michael Collings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB98dcWkQqA&feature=related
    Posted by QuadKings
    Yeh this guy is pretty good. And seems a nice bloke.

I think personality wins alot of votes though, and he's just abit too normal.

He looks like Greghogg too, which isn't gonna help.

Good price too, 16/1
  • Options
    QuadKingsQuadKings Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Britain's got talent.... : Yeh this guy is pretty good. And seems a nice bloke. I think personality wins alot of votes though, and he's just abit too normal. He looks like Greghogg too, which isn't gonna help.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Aswell i like that impressionist but you dont really see imressionist winning the shows much but i think hes really good at impressions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMNKpGNf9Bk&feature=relmfu
  • Options
    SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited May 2011
    I liked the rappers who were on saturday they rapped about their grandad was pretty good 13 & 14 year olds
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    this is a level, right?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Britain's got talent.... : this is a level, right?
    Posted by SHANXTA
    If anyone else had said it, I'd have thought so too.
  • Options
    YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited May 2011
    haha no i thought they were good :D
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited May 2011
    I reckon that French dancer is good value if it's still at 10s.  I don't fancy any of the others at those prices.  If Sky had other markets I might stick something on Herbie Armstrong getting to the final.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Caught up with Sundays show earlier.

My bet didn't even make the audition show, nevermind the top 40 for the live shows. What a joke! lol.

They've also dropped the sh 1t hot French dancer......

But the bell ringers and the guy who made his eyes pop out got through.....

fml!

• Options
    igimcigimc Member Posts: 625
    edited May 2011
    Caught up with Sundays show earlier. My bet didn't even make the audition show, nevermind the top 40 for the live shows. What a joke! lol. They've also dropped the sh 1t hot French dancer...... But the bell ringers and the guy who made his eyes pop out got through..... fml!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    exactly this.How on earth did they not put him through when annoying
    dogs and ppl who quite frankly shouldn't be anywhere near a tv got through.
    sack the judges,i say.wheres simon when you need him.
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited May 2011
    Three sh1 te dog acts and they don't have room for more than one solo dance act.  Holden thinks she's the dugs bo1 1ox as well.  I should have know that he wouldn't get through when I managed to get him at 14-1.  The really anoying thing is that he was miles better than the other one.
  • Options
    CrunchybobCrunchybob Member Posts: 576
    edited May 2011
    i like the chubby singer with the guitar, or the little blonde boy(milkybar kid lookalike) who's a singer
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited June 2011
    Caught up with Sundays show earlier. My bet didn't even make the audition show, nevermind the top 40 for the live shows. What a joke! lol. They've also dropped the sh 1t hot French dancer...... But the bell ringers and the guy who made his eyes pop out got through..... fml!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

This is what i don,t get

they had a dance off between the 2 dancers - why?

If they had both gone through it would have made it more interesting to see who the public voted for between the 2 of them, instead of bell ringers and a guy who has a double jointed eye socket and others who have no chance of winning whatsoever

A shame about the BMX guy as well as he only had less than 24 hours to prepare his act _ if he had a bit longer he could have brought in some ramps as well to mix it up a bit
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I can,t see Robbie Firmin in the betting

Did he not even make the semis?

(The tiny little lad dressed up in a suit and bowler hat)

Plenty of markets on Sky _ You can even bet on whether Simon will buzz them off
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    i like the chubby singer with the guitar, or the little blonde boy(milkybar kid lookalike) who's a singer
    Posted by Crunchybob
    More love for the Greghogg lookalike.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    just watched that daft women and her wee dog...pathetic,That french dancer guy that never even got to the semis must be spewing
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Gone for James Hobley - the young ballet dancer at 16/1 (defiante value)

tried to get a bet on to win his heat but it changed from 4/6 to 2/7 just before i was able to get it on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    BELLRINGING?? 

BELLRINGING????

*#@*ING BELLRINGING?????????

ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    BELLRINGING??  BELLRINGING???? *#@*ING BELLRINGING????????? ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH
    Posted by igimc

Gutted -  missed a bet there  - 4/7 that simon would buzz them 
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    A twist??

i think as Simon wasn,t there when they were selecting for semis he,s gonna bring someone back as its his show and he,s already said he would have chosen other ppl over some of the current semi-finalist,s , possibly that other dancer