You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Britain's got talent....

2»

Comments

• Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited June 2011
    the scouse impressionist will win it
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited June 2011
    edward reid tonight is a real dark horse, 9/2 to win tonights semi, , was hilarious in his audition singing nursery ryhmes over snow patrol backing track, as long as he comes up with more original material he could well make top 3 of final itself, ive backed him for that outright @ 33's
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Britain's got talent....:
    A twist?? i think as Simon wasn,t there when they were selecting for semis he,s gonna bring someone back as its his show and he,s already said he would have chosen other ppl over some of the current semi-finalist,s , possibly that other dancer
    Posted by MP33

Told ya

Should have put my money where my mouth was
  • Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited June 2011
    I've got Michaell Moral at 14-1 and James Hobley at 33-1.  You can get Michael Moral at 28-1 now which I would lapping up if I hadn't already put money on him. 
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Britain's got talent....:
    Well we haven't, all the favourites are foreigners. The Romanian dancer is sh1 t hot, but I've just had 20 quid on this young lass @ 7/2 She's not been on a show yet, but she appeared in the betting today, and I found this on utube..... Looks really likeable, down to earth, confident, and wont freeze on the live shows. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_34Nk0oNZ0
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    What happened to that girl?  She was a massive favourite with every bookie.  Has she even been on the show yet?
  • Options
    shazallinshazallin Member Posts: 558
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Britain's got talent.... : What happened to that girl?  She was a massive favourite with every bookie.  Has she even been on the show yet?
    Posted by Wilhelm

this is what it says

Unfortunately Taylor was not selected to go through to the semi- finals and probably edited out of the programme in case the public complained as she received a standing ovation from the entire audience and three judges.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I've got Michaell Moral at 14-1 and James Hobley at 33-1.  You can get Michael Moral at 28-1 now which I would lapping up if I hadn't already put money on him. 
    Posted by Wilhelm
    When and where did u get that price?

If Morale was Brittish he,d have a lot better chance

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited June 2011
    Morale was pants. No coming back this time.

Singing dogs and Hoggers lookalikes ftw.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Morale was pants. No coming back this time. Singing dogs and Hoggers lookalikes ftw.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I think his m8,s mistimed the ending - by about a minute - I though it was security coming on as something was up

The Hoggers lookalike was good - I,d sit and watch him in a pub or something

EDIT : Still don,t understand the reasoning behind bringing popeye back
  • Options
    MrWh1teMrWh1te Member Posts: 963
    edited June 2011
    I used to think you guys were cool
  • Options
    murray69murray69 Member Posts: 436
    edited June 2011
    Steven hall ftw!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I used to think you guys were cool
    Posted by MrWh1te

LOL - Its just about the betting - honest
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    n Response to Re: Britain's got talent....:
    In Response to Re: Britain's got talent.... : When and where did u get that price? If Morale was Brittish he,d have a lot better chance
    Posted by MP33
    On here, a few minutes before posting.