You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Reliable internet, DESPERATE for some advice please from tech guys and grinders

2»

Comments

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Reliable internet, DESPERATE for some advice please from tech guys and grinders:
    In Response to Re: Reliable internet, DESPERATE for some advice please from tech guys and grinders : Thanks Machka, I will make sure (even though I have no idea myself lol - I trust you 100%) JC
    Posted by JohnConnor
    100% eh? 

Right, I have these shares in an Eskimo Ice Cube Company... ;-)
  • DannyMcsDannyMcs Member Posts: 471
    edited July 2011
    I've been having the same thing the last few days, it's so tilting .Nothing worse than hammering away at the raise button when you've got AK suited and nothing happening :(

Actually there is: playing a hand against an really aggro villain HU, hitting the nut straight and nut flush draw as he bets into you huge, and timing out when he moves in. And to top it off the people in "customer care" have a stinking attitude that unless there's system wide problems it's a fault at your end, even though my connection was fine for everything else.

/end vent

• sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited July 2011
    go 12-table on a rival site...im pretty sure ull be able to do it no problem

it IS regardless on what sky say the software, its just not built to serious multi-tabling, its a resource heavy, buggy monster, u may have 4-6-8 core processors but unless the adobe air code base has been expicitly made to use muliple cores then it will just use 1....which im sure it does

there mayb some substance to the connection type, ports open/forwarding, signal noise etc.... bla bla, but not a lot, best thing u can do is have a Wired connection and LOADS of RAM imo