You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• RAB642RAB642 Member Posts: 417
    edited October 2011
    just won the tsp classic
    dont know how to post the lobby but i won it anyway and if anyone wants to find the lobby an post it here  well thats ok     THS ftw

RAB
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    just won the tsp classic dont know how to post the lobby but i won it anyway and if anyone wants to find the lobby an post it here  well thats ok     THS ftw RAB
    Posted by RAB642
    WHOOP WHOOP!!

WD RAB WILL DO!!.........See Karma!! [who was last to donate??]

Yesterday was Macmillan worldwide Coffee Morning, So we organised a coffee morning[day] in' Al's Cyber Bar', in 'The Shed' in forum, which went brilliant!!

As a result of it's success, Al has given us an extention for all week-end, so pop in & have a coffee, drink, cyber-shot & laugh!! if ya have tooo many Cyber-shots, we will phone you a cyber-cab on tyhe house!!

There is a secure 'just givng' site set up for any donations if you can, if you cant, dont worry, just join in fun!! It willl only cost you a post, & bout 3 minutes!!

Anyway raised in fist Day.....

309.45!!!  [+ £57.5 gift aid suppliment] please tick gift aid box!!

tyty!!

Maxally
    Dragonfli,
    Macmonster,
    Bananadog,
    DOHHHHHH
    EmilyEgg,
    Steve W. [alias Steve?]
    David Thomson
    Tim Aitken
    scorpio13
    'Lisar' Reynolds
    Jackie F. John Connor
    Alan Holland
    Rob Smith
    MadMoo Lisa, congrats on your miniBH win!!!
    Nigel D-D
    logdon
    Solack....with message.....and i quote...." STICK THIS IN YOUR EYE" !!   lol, nice one Paul ty!
    Mickjenn
    TommyD
    RyanSpittles
    Eyeman
    Dylan  [great month, keep that RunGood goin!!]
    Wynne1938
    Rab642

ty all

The God Of Variance will shine on you for this!!

www.justgiving.com/David-Harvey6/.

• DragonfliDragonfli Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2011
    Well done RAB, that's brilliant! :)
  • Moon_RiverMoon_River Member Posts: 176
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Great idea Dave I never thought of that!!!  Welcome to the Squad Danny :)
    Posted by lisar83
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try not to let you all down... :)
  • RAB642RAB642 Member Posts: 417
    edited October 2011
    Well done RAB, that's brilliant! :)
    Posted by Dragonfli
    thanx lynne

RAB  :0)))
  • DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited October 2011
    Managed to bink the Mini Roller tonight! WooHoo!

DiggerMan3100001£372 + 40 League Pointsbentley14702£248 + 36 League PointsFlashFlush03£173.60 + 28 League Pointsmacca95704£124 + 22 League Pointspotters05£99.20 + 18 League Pointslyonsbob0606£86.80 + 14 League Points
    HitSquad Forever!
  • DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited October 2011
    Ooh, Dave! I've just come across the donations stuff so chucked some in! ;)
  • MAXMAX123MAXMAX123 Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2011

SQUADDIE TAKES IT DOWN. !!!!!!!!!!!
     LUCKY HITSQUAD T-SHIRT RALLYS TO WIN TITLE!!

FINAL 4 PLAYERS ,I WAS SLIGHTLY 4TH.
    73,000 CHIPS IN PLAY. I HAD 13,000. BLINDS WERE THEN 2,000-4,000 NO PLAY LEFT IN GAME!!!!
     I HAD A8 TWO HANDS RUNNING TO TAKE CHIP LEAD,AND MAKE HEADS UP.

THEN AFTER 10MINS LEVEL CHIP COUNT I GOT A8 AGAIN AGAINST K8.TO TAKE DOWN TITLE AND BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS TORNEY IN SIX WEEKS TIME.

LONG LIVE A8 !!!!!!!!
    SQUADDIES RULE .!!!!!!!!
      OTHER PLAYERS IMPRESSED BY MY UNIFORM.

WELL DONE TO CHRIS FOR TAKIN MINI ROLLER !!!!!!!!!!

• RossMcRossMc Member Posts: 158
    edited October 2011
    Hi, after mooching round a few sites I've finally allowed common sens einto my fuzzy brain and am aiming to make Sky Poker my main poker site.  I love a good bunch of people round me and after looking at the various teams the HitSquad seem uber to me (having Anna in it is a bonus!) so here's my application

1, Name:  Ross aka ROSSMC1979

2, SEX M/F:  Definitely Male

3, SANE/INSANE: 167.4% insane as verified by the large purple hippo sitting next to me on a gilded unicycle.

4, Football Team: Sunderland (thus adding a few percent to the insane question)

5, Fav Drink, Ribena....no....seriously!

6, Special Powers: The ability to move without my feet touching the ground (some may call it a special power, some may call it a wheelchair, choice is yours)

7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be? Kylie's PA....mmmmmm

8, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast, after a long day/nite drinking & pokering? Not sure on the cheese though chips and gravy is food of the Gods.

Hope you'll consider me for your fine group, am looking forward to the DTD participation.

Thanks - ROSS
    edited October 2011
    Application Passed with Flying Colours ROSS!!

Welcome to The HitSquad!!! If ya on FB friend request me please & i'll put you in our FaceBook group, links to mine & Chief recruitment Officer Lisa are on Opening Post!!

Sry if I not been about but had a particulary strange & drunken week-end...actually heres a snapshot.....
    3pm Monday!! £472.45 + £85.75 gift aid!! WD & TY!! Macmillan Coffee weekend running total!!

Sry not been updated for while, but from 3pm yesterday, I got transformed to some 'Alice in Wonderland' dream world!!

Where Champagne & beer were free flowing, Anna & Lisa,[both naked] were chasing me round a Poker table, where I had won loads of chips!
       I was fighting them off shouting,

" OI! am busy watching football"!

It was a game where the Hero's were beating the Villians 6-0!! Weird!!

But I Knew it was'nt true, cause I still had ma clothes on, but boy, what a hangover I got today!!
    edited October 2011
    Ooh, Dave! I've just come across the donations stuff so chucked some in! ;)
    Posted by DiggerMan

TY CHRIS & NICE BINK!!!
    edited October 2011
    RUN GOLDEN ALL IN DTD TONIGHT!!!!!!

Also please get in touch Quietman & Kennybad, who earnt their 'HitSquad Colours' [Squaddie Shirts], in last weeks brave DTD effort!!

Please pm me your addresses & I can send, extra shirts available @ £20 each, new batch landing next week, bit delayed sry!!

I Know I owe shirts to Wacko,Macmonster, Curlarge and now you two!!!

FREE SQUADDIE COLOURS FOR ANY DTD POINTS SCORER!!!

HitSquad DTD Team points Scored since start DTD League

Squaddie        Top Tens     Wins       Team Points

young-gun                    3                       1                        22
    RAB642                        2                       1                        16

luvBWFC                       1                       3                        13
    HITMAN_RV                   4                       -                         13
    splashies                      2                       1                         12
    wynne1938                   2                       -                          10
    Gre8flop                       1                       -                           9
    123456789                   1                       -                           8
    BENDOG40                    1                       -                           7
    dragonfli                       1                       -                           7
    Wacko90                       1                       -                           6
    Quietman                      1                       -                           6
    wwfcblue                        2                       -                           4
    Shazallin                       1                       -                           4
    sic-swans                       1                       -                           4
    Barbie64                        1                       -                           3
    KennyBad                      1                        -                           2
    Johnred888                    1                       -                            1

KARMA IS SOO WITH US TONIGHT COMRADES!!
    edited October 2011
    WOOT WOOT thanks very much, have sent friend invites to you both and look forward to reppin the squad to the fullest, starting tonight in the DTD. :D
    edited October 2011
    WOOT WOOT thanks very much, have sent friend invites to you both and look forward to reppin the squad to the fullest, starting tonight in the DTD. :D
    Posted by RossMc
    N1!!

Lovin The attitude, YOU WILL go far Comrade!!!

HitSquad FTW!!
    edited October 2011

Forum DTD Monday 03/10........plus new monthly prizes

posted at 30/9/2011 12:09 PM BST on SkyPoker.com

First: 22/11/2010
    Last: 3/10/2011
    MONDAY FORUM DTD INCLUDING THE  OCTOBER MONTHLY LEAGUE

Welcome to the Forum DTD we've also got our own Facebook Page which so far has 118 Members, just search for Forum DTD

After the feedback from everyone The new scoring system will continue

your best 2 scores from 3 will count (YOU MUST PLAY ALL 3 TOURNEYS) see below.

7-15pm Deepstack    buy-in £2-20

8-30pm Totty           buy-in £2-20

7-45pm Deepstack   buy-in £1-10

New Weekly Prize Structure below based on runners playing all 3 Tourneys- - - - - - -  Last week we had 96 Runners who played all 3
      Sky Adam has put up the Prizes (See below)

50+ runners   = Friday's TSP Cassic Entry

75+ runners   = Saturday's £22 Super BH Entry

100+ runners  = Thursday's  £33 BH Entry

The structure is 3 Tourneys  lowest score wins (see below) to take part simply post on this thread BEFORE Monday 7-10pm.

Here's how it is going to work.

Your best 2 scores from 3 are added together & the lowest wins the Prize

Your score in each tournament will be based on your finishing position.
    So, if you finish 1st, 25th and 92nd your score will be 1 + 25  = 26

Please note that in the event of a tie the player with the lowest finishing position in a comp will be deemed the winner

eg if 2 players both finish on 30 pts and 1 finishes a tourny in 1st & the other 2nd the player finishing in the 1st place will be deemed the winner

If you have any questions i will try to answer them on this thread.

RIGHT THE OCTOBER MONTHLY FORUM DTD LEAGUE BIT

As a thank you for the excellent support you all continue to show Sky Adam has increased the prizes to award the TOP 3 Places

Starting on Monday October 3rd

and running for 5 weeks We will be running a Monthly comp alongside the usual weekly one

so thats the 3rd / 10th /17th /24th & 31st October. It won't cost any extra it's a bonus

Your best 3 scores out of the 5 will be added together and averaged

The players who finish in the top 3 will win ......................... and this is where it changes

100-149 runners:

1st = £55 Primo Seat, 2nd = £33 BH Seat, 3rd = £11 Rebuy Open Seat

150-199 runners:

1st = £110 Sky Roller Seat,  2nd = £55 Primo Seat,  3rd = £33 BH Seat

1st = £220 Sunday Roller Seat,   2nd £110 Sky Roller Seat,   3rd = £55 Primo Seat

Above is based on the number of different players in a Month (last month we had 153)

As in the weekly comp .......in the event of a tie, the player with the lower individual weekly score will be deemed the higher place finisher

the rules bit..............

HAVE FUN THAT IS ALL
    edited October 2011
    Thanks Cap'n, have regged in all 3, hopefully I'll be playing all 3 at same time, its on the cusp of my multi-tabling capacity, I once played 7 or 8 tables on another site, the upshot was a quick loss and a stream of blood out my left ear as I struggled to concentrate!

Figure I should properly introduce myself, my proper name is Ross McConnell but will answer to pretty much anything as long as its not a woman's name (unless its a Saturday night....I've said too much), I'm 32 and live in the little village of Boldon (often confused with Bolton when talking to 'outsiders') which is inbetween Sunderland and Newcastle, nearer to Sunderland hence my masochisitc love of the red and white stripes.

Despite being in my 30's I'm relatively new to pokerand have only really tried to play properly for a year or so, by properly I mean read up and do the things you're told will make you a better player.  I'm no prodigy but I have at least progressed from the "ooh a 7 and a 10, premium hand, get those chips in" plays in my formative years.  I'm predominantly a SNG or MTT player, I keep thinking of dabbling in cash but previous experiences have left a mark and am still wary.

When I'm not trying to win money for treats I like playing and watching most sport as well as having a healthy mix of gaming and being outdoors (visiting sites and parks not just loitering like a weirdo outside my front door). 

You may have spotted in my application my mentioning I'm a wheelchair user as I've been a paraplegic since I was 6 months old which brings me onto the point of team nickname.  I figured if Sky can have the Sky Roller surely THS should have their own roller?!  I am happy to be that in the very literal sense.

Looking forward to getting to know you all as we slowly but surely take over Sky Poker until they ask us what they should be doing.....MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • DragonfliDragonfli Member Posts: 37
    edited October 2011
    A great big warm welcome to Bensbird11 (Ben) who has just become a squaddie :)

ps
    If you arround Macclesfield he owns a great Thai Restaurant
  • bensbird11bensbird11 Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2011

Thanks Fli!!

Really looking forward to my debut triple header with T.H.S. tonight! Hopefully I won't let the side down ;p

I got introduced to this format by MACMONSTER (Ian) and DRAGONFLI (Lynne) and look forward to gaining some valuable points for the team.

Monday's evening games are a great night for me as the restaurant is closed on this night.

All the best guys!

Bensbird11
    Proprietor
    Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant (Macclesfield)

edited October 2011
    Thanks Cap'n, have regged in all 3, hopefully I'll be playing all 3 at same time, its on the cusp of my multi-tabling capacity, I once played 7 or 8 tables on another site, the upshot was a quick loss and a stream of blood out my left ear as I struggled to concentrate! Figure I should properly introduce myself, my proper name is Ross McConnell but will answer to pretty much anything as long as its not a woman's name (unless its a Saturday night....I've said too much), I'm 32 and live in the little village of Boldon (often confused with Bolton when talking to 'outsiders') which is inbetween Sunderland and Newcastle, nearer to Sunderland hence my masochisitc love of the red and white stripes. Despite being in my 30's I'm relatively new to pokerand have only really tried to play properly for a year or so, by properly I mean read up and do the things you're told will make you a better player.  I'm no prodigy but I have at least progressed from the "ooh a 7 and a 10, premium hand, get those chips in" plays in my formative years.  I'm predominantly a SNG or MTT player, I keep thinking of dabbling in cash but previous experiences have left a mark and am still wary. When I'm not trying to win money for treats I like playing and watching most sport as well as having a healthy mix of gaming and being outdoors (visiting sites and parks not just loitering like a weirdo outside my front door).  You may have spotted in my application my mentioning I'm a wheelchair user as I've been a paraplegic since I was 6 months old which brings me onto the point of team nickname.  I figured if Sky can have the Sky Roller surely THS should have their own roller?!  I am happy to be that in the very literal sense. Looking forward to getting to know you all as we slowly but surely take over Sky Poker until they ask us what they should be doing.....MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Posted by RossMc
    Ross, Welcome again, and thanks for an extremley well-written acceptance speech!! LOL!!

I am sure you will fit in well, and look forward to some more posts from you in the near future, it takes the weight off me, & helps me hide ma insanity which tends to leak out of ma left ear now & again!!

good luck to you & ALL Squaddies in the DTD tonight, I, like all other squaddies are here to help if needed, have got your FB request & answered, so will have you in the Facebook gruop if Lisa, Mac or lynne have not done already!!

GL Run Golden

ps. so was you hinting at The nickname Team Roller, let me Know!!
    edited October 2011
    Thanks Fli!! Really looking forward to my debut triple header with T.H.S. tonight! Hopefully I won't let the side down ;p I got introduced to this format by MACMONSTER (Ian) and DRAGONFLI (Lynne) and look forward to gaining some valuable points for the team. Monday's evening games are a great night for me as the restaurant is closed on this night. All the best guys! Bensbird11 Proprietor Chilli Banana Thai Restaurant (Macclesfield)
    Posted by bensbird11
    Welcome To THE HITSQUAD bensbird11, is it Ben then?

Am lovin the job that Lynne & Ian are doing in thier roles as Recruitment Officers, and ANY friend of theirs IS a friend of Mine & The Hitsquads!!

All the above to Ross is re-iterated to yourself of course & We welcome you to The Squad Comrade!!

Lovin the name of The Restarant, & in ma travels round the Country following Fulham, Poker & Work, I WILL DEFO Pop in & see ya, I even promise to keep ma clothes on, so you are honoured, LOL !!

Good Luck tonight, great you can play Mondays, it's not essential but does help the Team cause!!

Thanks for Joining, & TY Again to Ian & Lynne, a sterling job!!

Dave Hitman Harvey

HitSquad Founder & Captain