You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

HitSquad HotNews!!!! HitSquadron Scotland Crowned National APAT Team Champs 2014!

Comments

• shipdchipsshipdchips Member Posts: 199
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!!:
    im in spt notts guys 1st attempt for £5.20 so im chuffed
    Posted by monkey123
    Great result Barry missed you at last dtd hope we can catch up in this one in October. All the best Andy
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited September 2011
    well Done Barry, think 3 in now already!!

hope u can bring some of that form to the DTD on Monday!!

We are Equal top with 2 weeks to go!!

Run golden all,

shopping with The Hitwife today, Fulham v Man City tomora [0-3]!! Need Miracle FTW!!
    edited September 2011
    P.S how Squaddies do in Trevs thingy last nite???
  • DragonfliDragonfli Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2011
    P.S how Squaddies do in Trevs thingy last nite???
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    I was 19th, and Ian was 25th. I think that we were the last Squaddies. I really enjoyed it. :)
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : I was 19th, and Ian was 25th. I think that we were the last Squaddies. I really enjoyed it. :)
    Posted by Dragonfli
    Well done Lynne & Ian for playin, will try to look up full result, off to see HitHorse now, hopefully play a few tonight!!
  • liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited September 2011
    hi guys I qualified for the sunday roller last nite really excited never played in this tourney before and the guys that know me from the tables im just a low stakes cash player or mtts so this is well out of my league but i`m just going play my own game and enjoy it but if i final table(like thats going to happen lol)would love some THS to rail me cheers liamboi11
  • shipdchipsshipdchips Member Posts: 199
    edited September 2011
    Any Hitsquad member that makes it to a SPT live event please go to sky poker tour section under

Hitsquad on tour again

leave a message in there so the list can be updated

Regards

Andy
    edited September 2011
    Any Hitsquad member that makes it to a SPT live event please go to sky poker tour section under Hitsquad on tour again leave a message in there so the list can be updated Regards Andy
    Posted by shipdchips
    ThanK you Andy!!

Please do look at this thread Squaddies, maybe post up if you intend to try & qualify as well, so we can look out & support you!!

If Andy, you dont mind managing that thread, with Chris Diggerman, that would be great!!

In fact, new roles, lol, Joint Nottingham Tour managers, Andy & Chris, sounds a success story to me !!

Am sure Patrick Numbers & Carl Mohican will help too!!

I am still short of a few names in the Opening Post list, few Squaddies that are new or infrequent visitors, all welcome tho so please help with missing names!! TY!!

Remember DTD tonight
    edited September 2011
    On DTD Debut Tonight......

WELCOME COMRADE w4rlock, Roy, initiated at Nottingham DTD

Roy, & any others who are on Facebook, info below to contact please......

Here is the Facebook link to Hitman's (David Harvey) HitSquad Captain, page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002504449773

And mine (Lisa Reynolds), Cheif Hitsquad Recruitment Officer,

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385366754

Add one (or both!!) of us and we'll get u added to the Hitsquad Facebook page. 

Hope to see u there soon :)
  • YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited September 2011
    Hi Squaddies Can confirm I signed on at DTD where I jammed it in there eyes for the first few levels before car crashing out late on day 1 :-) Hitsquad had the chip lead after 3 hands yep I had the trip aces
    Posted by gixxerk4
    Sorry i jammed it in your eye buddy, or binked so to speak was ul suprised i was flipping with both i just thought about the side pot from the initial Jammer

Those who that wasn't aware some guy jams 25kish, Gixxer puts his 13k ish?? not very accurate chip counts i think i had raised EP with A10 suited so tanked and called was vs 66 and 99 and hit my 10 :D
  • ricky1970ricky1970 Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2011
    count me in on all 3 THS
  • ricky1970ricky1970 Member Posts: 35
    edited September 2011
    n Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : thanks for adding me to the best team (u obviously have not looked at my sharkescope stats lol) new to the team scene so any help grateful.. is there a lit of hitsquad memebers so i know who to rail??
    Posted by bigflop1
    welcome to the team are you playing tonigt Ricky 1970
  • WWFCBlueWWFCBlue Member Posts: 245
    edited September 2011
    count me in on all 3 THS
    Posted by ricky1970
    Hey ricky, glad to see you are in tonight! make sure you have posted in the thread in General Poker Chat as well to make sure you are in. Good luck!
    edited September 2011
    And Ricky - who needs sharkscope ;) Mine has been destroyed after my free entry to the £110Roller, because obviously scope says that I paid for entry. Nice sharp downwards line there haha
  • 3barrels3barrels Member Posts: 434
    edited September 2011
    im in tonite need to do better then last week so it needs too be 3 wins lol
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HitSquad HotNews!!!!!!!! : Hey ricky, glad to see you are in tonight! make sure you have posted in the thread in General Poker Chat as well to make sure you are in. Good luck!
    Posted by WWFCBlue
    Yup, Young-Gun John, has put Ricky's entry on the rite thread, ty John!

Ricky make sure you enter the relevant tournies in the rite lobbies, 7.15DS, 7.45DS & 8.30Take on tikay, ask here if any probs!!

GL Ricky Mate & 3Barrels!!

Lets Nail it tonight & stay top of league!!
  • liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited September 2011
    And Ricky - who needs sharkscope ;) Mine has been destroyed after my free entry to the £110Roller, because obviously scope says that I paid for entry. Nice sharp downwards line there haha
    Posted by WWFCBlue

same for me wwfc a sat into the sunday roller and primo and it said a paid £220 and £ 55 decreases my profit gutted lol

edited September 2011
    this thread drew ma attention, think worth a read from the start......but has taken a turn or 2!!

an example of a latter post on it but pls read from the start,
     post thoughts here if you dont want to there, but just join in there best please......

Re: Winning a place onto TSP

posted at 19/9/2011 1:49 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 30/6/2009
    Last: 19/9/2011
    Ok!! Serious Point Now!!

Jist of thread so far is that TSP has been successful, but may need something to freshen it up!!

Have not looked up facts on this, so please bear with me!!

From The little i know, TSP is selected quarterly form the Top 30/50[?] finishers in each variation of league I believe!!
    There is a tournament to decide who qualifies, with some sort of handicap system, I have seen before!!

NOW!! my ignorance of this selection proceedure may be part of problem/soloution!!

Why you may ask?
    '
    Well I am guessing, that, apart from MTT's these 'end quarter' league tables, have pretty much the same texture at end game, meaning i guess 20 out of 30 players are expected there all the time maybe!!
    Am I wrong??

I wonder how many Forum Contributors/Regular players, of a reasonble decent skill level will NEVER be in the frame for this oppurtunity due to work/family committments, hence lack of playing hours/ Roll etc!!

Am asking, not preaching, but for instance how many of The DTD regulars would be in the Frame for a TSP chance??....1/2/6....i don't know!!

Question for you ALL & Sky...

How much of an impetus & how very interesting would it be for a forum regular, from a lower level, to take just One[or 2] places in Team Sky for a quarter!!

What do you think the Buzz would be if there was another qualification method, and a ScouseRed, Elsadog, trip5, Maxally, Monkey123,[DonkmanRV, lol], Eyeman or Acidman qualified??????

I Think it would be tremendous!! & freshen up the whole idea, could tie in with some coaching ideas too!!

Hey, just thought i'd float that one!!!!!!
    edited September 2011
    GOOD LUCK!! RUN GOLDEN TONIGHT SQUADDIES!!

LET'S TID!!!!!!
    edited September 2011
    Sorry guys, realised I had forgotten to register for the tourneys at 7:16 this evening :/ Gonna have a stab at the SPT semi instead.
    Good luck all in the DTD tonight!