You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD

Comments

• Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited November 2011
    I just played a Primo Frenzy and I am so annoyed at the structure towards the end. The rebuy ended on my BB, the blinds at that point are so big you are basically all in every hand, and so I couldn't rebuy. This meant I finished 3rd and the other guy took second when we both went out on that hand. This is a joke, and Sky need to look into it and find a solution. It seems unfair for the rebuy period to end in open play, in my humble opinion it should be notified that it ends at the end of the hand. I am annoyed as I was doing well but ended up rebuying a number of times and could have comfortably bought in with what I've spent over two sats today. Allan will love this post as he thinks I moan about their bad beat stories. Well here is one of mine.lol
  • Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD:

..............Hi shaun........see if you can a have chat with somebody like 'sky Dave'.... or 'sky rich'....or 'sky lee'.....if they can't answer your concerns they may hopefully put you onto someone who can.....it must be a right sickener for you and as I know you are one who wouldn't normally have a moan, this episode must be grating you to the bone....good luck m8.......... 
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited November 2011

Team 51 Challenge....

Can I just remind everyone as we near our target to record every cash, immaterial of size, as soon as possible after the game is finished so we can record it!!!

Just a smidgeon over £7k to go and we have got there!!! 

Team51, you know it makes sense!!!!!

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited November 2011
    Well Done to Made4game for taking down the Friday Orfordable and wins free entry to this weeks 2nd December

Top 10 Orfordable League Team Players - Week 3
    PositionPlayerTeamPointsTotal1Made4GameTKP10+11123barrelsTHS9+1103Red_KingTPT8+194DTWBANDITTKP7+185BoxsterTEAM516+176Kiwini4uTPT5+167EymanTKP4+158RawhandTPT3+149TorryboyTPT2+1310aiken2001TKP1+12
    Orfordable League Results - Week 3
    Friday Orfordable Team LeagueWEEKTotal 1234TotalT51Team 5133147 54TPTTeam Poker Trev14622 42TKPTeam Knight Plop0726 33THSTeam Hit Squad61110 27TNPTeam Ninja Plonkers11120 23DYMDYM Leg Ends0150 15TSPTeam Sky Poker000 0
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Any team members got tips on how to get 240 points by tomorrow? I'm 240 short of 3,000 and would like the £50 Cash for Points again as I missed out by 70 last month as I didn't check my total. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • Options
    Serge77Serge77 Member Posts: 164
    edited November 2011
    Any team members got tips on how to get 240 points by tomorrow? I'm 240 short of 3,000 and would like the £50 Cash for Points again as I missed out by 70 last month as I didn't check my total. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    Hello shaun. Play 5 £50 DYM. You'll get 250 poker points for that
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Thanks matey.lol. It's only to get me to 3,000 which is a £50 bonus. At the moment I get £20 or £30. I think I'll just hope to win the Open and get my points that way. Are you back playing now mate? Hope to see you again soon in the 00:30 Bounty Hunter.lol
  • Options
    GaryQQQGaryQQQ Member Posts: 6,804
    edited November 2011
    Thanks matey.lol. It's only to get me to 3,000 which is a £50 bonus. At the moment I get £20 or £30. I think I'll just hope to win the Open and get my points that way. Are you back playing now mate? Hope to see you again soon in the 00:30 Bounty Hunter.lol
    Posted by shaun84
    Multitable a load of DYMs, or play a lot of fast HU matches. It's quite easy to have a couple of mini view DYMs going on the side while you're playing an MTT. If you're very close as midnight approaches you could play a few RR tables as a last resort to get you over the line.

Reaching 3,000 will earn you an extra £20, £30 ---- />£50.  
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for replying Gary. I'll see where I am at this time tomorrow and IF I'm still short I'll try some DYM's on multitable. Will be practice for the future so could be a valuable lesson in more ways than one.lol
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I'm 152 points short now. Am just about to play the £500 gtd Bounty Hunter so will get a few points for that and will also be entering the Double Stack tonight. If i don't get there with that I will try multitabling some SnG's to boost that last bit. Best of luck to all the Mighty 51ers taking part tonight.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Only need 77 now. Played some TurboCharged DYM's and some Russian Roulettes. Gained a good few points and can always do the same again later if needs be. Do the points for the Main Event count if you get knocked out after midnight? I don't want to think I have it in the bag and then miss out by running deep in the tourney.lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just to let you all know, I passed 3,000 before the deadline yesterday so will get my bonus. Thanks for the tips from everyone. Glad to know the 51ers were cheering me on. Best of luck in tonights 15K Bounty Hunter. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • Options
    dubmasterdubmaster Member Posts: 897
    edited December 2011
    hi all won't be around for dtd tonight have a meeting to attend so ill be lucky if i am back for 10 run good all!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi again all. Quiet on here isn't it.lol. I have posted on the General Poker Thread. Have a look if you get a spare moment.
  • Options
    JONNYGRANTJONNYGRANT Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2011
    guys - after hitting 9th last night in the SPT Newcastle leg - and the help received off supersnedd and kevcoke would like to join... chances? :)
  • Options
    SUPERSNEDDSUPERSNEDD Member Posts: 910
    edited December 2011

Too right, guys get Jonny in, he's the reason I got into poker, snap him up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Team. Buzzing to find out we have passed the latest Challenge and I will look forward to adding to the total to help us beat the next one in even quicker time. Well done everyone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    guys - after hitting 9th last night in the SPT Newcastle leg - and the help received off supersnedd and kevcoke would like to join... chances? :)
    Posted by JONNYGRANT
    ........Hello jonny, I have sent you a pm (private message) which you can hopefully find and open via 'My Profile' />>>  ' 'Inbox'.....if you are unable to see it pls come back on here and let me know....thanks.
  • Options
    JONNYGRANTJONNYGRANT Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2011
    billy got it, that's fine - re FB i'll get it sorted some time this week and we'll go from there...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    billy got it, that's fine - re FB i'll get it sorted some time this week and we'll go from there... 515151
    Posted by JONNYGRANT
    Thank you Jonny......515151