You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD

Comments

• Options
    billybootsbillyboots Member Posts: 1,197
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD:
    Hello to all my team mates at the Mighty Team 51. I have a challenge to lay down for anyone with the gumption to take it.lol. I would like to see if anyone on Team 51 has the will to Mentor me and try to help me hone my skills and help me to utilise the almost unlimited amount of hours I can put in per day/week. If anyone has any tips, hints or suggestions then please contact me through any of the usual channels. My facebook name is Shaun Stait so am contactable on there. Thanks and Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    ...........Hi shaun............I will c&p this into our fb page so it gets a better chance of being seen by a wider audience......Ps: don't forget that we have many doc's that have been written by the likes of 'elsadog. djblacke, supersnedd, johnconnor, garyqqq and irishrover..........they cover all aspects of nlh and are extremely informative and well written........good luck shaun and hope someone gets back to you soon...51515151
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited January 2012
    Team Points scored as follows......

Congratulations this week go to ZXGHOSTXZ (IND) who wins a £22 Super BH entry for Saturday 

Here is the Final Table

ZXGHOSTXZ4499
    DUBMASTER   98372
    DRUMAHAI05 8+1117913
    ROBBIEROTT    77787
    LYONSBOB06 6+121331
    SOLACK22742
    MRNICK       425288
    SAMANTHA25 31720017
    RANCID       2203915
    UNBPOWER  1391343

Team result week 3 Jan

Team              Runners    Wins  Team pts  League points

Team 51            13             2          29              7
    KnightPoker       12             -           10             6
    HitSquad            22            -             2             5
    PokerTrev          17            -             1             4
    Ninja Plonkers      4            -             0             3
    DYM LegEnds       3            -              0             2
    Team Sky            1              -            0             1

Great result for Team51, wp sirs
    TPT Still well top monthly Table tho

DTD LEAGUE TABLE JAN '12, WEEK 3

Team             Runners  Wins  T/pts  L/pts
    Pokertrev            47        1        55     18
    Team 51              41       2         32    15
    Ninja Plonkers     13        -         14    14
    HitSquad             55        -           9    13
    DYM LegEnds      12         -        14     11

KnightPoker         25       -          10    10
    Team Sky              1        -           0      3
  • Options
    gremli22gremli22 Member Posts: 110
    edited January 2012

LOL SILVER8ACK,  WE WANT PICKS,
    WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    LOL SILVER8ACK,  WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS WE WANT PICKS, WE WANT PICKS
    Posted by gremli22
    ........Ahahahaha.........Gwen.........he may not reply as he specifically requested that for this week he wishes to be addressed as.........

................. T o n y   The   T r a n n y ! ..............

....we must do as he asks, don't want him to have a fissy fit do we....:)............
  • Options
    neil1970neil1970 Member Posts: 264
    edited January 2012
    Hi Guys i have been playing on sky for a number of years now and would love to be involved in the comunity a bit more and get to know the people on the site a little better i think the best way to do this is to join a team and here we are more importantly really want to improve my game and i think the guiys and gals of TEAM 51 can help me there..

THATS IF YOU WILL HAVE ME..!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Hi Guys i have been playing on sky for a number of years now and would love to be involved in the comunity a bit more and get to know the people on the site a little better i think the best way to do this is to join a team and here we are more importantly really want to improve my game and i think the guiys and gals of TEAM 51 can help me there.. THATS IF YOU WILL HAVE ME..!!!!!!!
    Posted by neil1970
    ..........Hi neil, i will send you a private message ie:(pm)......... will you keep checking your 'inbox'......i will send it some time in next 20 mins (i'm currently in a mtt and don't usually last long ...... :)....).
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    To....... "TONY THE TRANNEY!...........

WE WANT PICS, WE WANT PICS, WE WANT PICS,

WE WANT PICS, WE WANT PICS, WE WANT PICS
  • Options
    edited January 2012

lol   BILLY thanks for the info, I had forgotton the T ranny bit, and as you say he did ask for it........looooooooooooooool, must make sure he don't get upset, wouldn't want to get his knickers in a twist.........

• Options
    edited January 2012

...........a warm welcome to our latest member,...........'neil1970'..............
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited January 2012

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    its official, we are the best

£20,012 challenge destroyed

Next please.....................................

TEAM51 you know it makes sense
  • Options
    sara36dd08sara36dd08 Member Posts: 826
    edited January 2012

hi team

im going to luton for the spt

do we have a team shirt i can buy

well done on challage team

sara36dd  
  • Options
    edited January 2012
     hi team  im going to luton for the spt  do we have a team shirt i can buy  well done on challage team  sara36dd  
    Posted by sara36dd08
    .................Hi Mark,............I will c&p your request and fwd onto Toby aka djblacke04...........I suggest you also try sending him a private message as well.......Billy.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD : .................Hi Mark,............I will c&p your request and fwd onto Toby aka djblacke04...........I suggest you also try sending him a private message as well.......Billy.
    Posted by billyboots
    all sorted

will be wearing my shirt with pride
  • Options
    drumahai05drumahai05 Member Posts: 777
    edited January 2012
    well-done mark and good luck at the spt. i know you will do us proud. what we need now is for more of you guys to start using our facebook page. so we can spread your gift of knowledge to all our new players. that's what makes this team the winners they are.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    well-done mark and good luck at the spt. i know you will do us proud. what we need now is for more of you guys to start using our facebook page. so we can spread your gift of knowledge to all our new players. that's what makes this team the winners they are.
    Posted by drumahai05
    thanks for the support

i dont use facebook personalley

if anyone wants any advice just pm me happy to help if i can
  • Options
    kaymackaymac Member Posts: 1,437
    edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: OFFICIAL Team51 THREAD : thanks for the support i dont use facebook personalley if anyone wants any advice just pm me happy to help if i can
    Posted by sara36dd08

Mark

There are not many of us that used facebook until we joined Team51, but now it is a vital part of the team and the craic. Even if you just jump in now and again, the stuff that is on there will amaze you, seriously.

Have a think about it whilst you're taking down the SPT at Luton.

Good luck at the tables m8
  • Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited January 2012
    I have been through a slump on Sky Poker recently and am deciding whether to deposit, to move sites or whether I should give up all together? I only play MTT's so know that it can be extended periods between wins, and that you shouldn't hope to cash everytime. I have cashed a total of £750ish this month so far, yet have no bankroll left after only playing Main events. I know I'm not good enough yet to be making massive money from poker, nor am I nieve enough to believe in conspiracy theories, yet my results have become a joke and my game isn't in bad shape. I am struggling to justify depositing again and paying for tonights Main(£33). So I'll throw it out there and see what you guys think. Should I Deposit and just wait for the swing in variance, Should I look for a new site to play on, or Should I give up on poker and accept that I'm not good enough? Anyone with an opinion then let me know. Thanks. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • Options
    edited January 2012

............ and Why not show you're a Team51 member by changing your avatar location.

Simply go to ''My Account''

Then in the section at the top marked ''My Details'' click it and change the section marked ''Town/City'' to Team51.

You will need to log off and on again for it to take effect.

Then when anyone puts their cursor on your avatar it will tell them you're a 51'er.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I have been through a slump on Sky Poker recently and am deciding whether to deposit, to move sites or whether I should give up all together? I only play MTT's so know that it can be extended periods between wins, and that you shouldn't hope to cash everytime. I have cashed a total of £750ish this month so far, yet have no bankroll left after only playing Main events. I know I'm not good enough yet to be making massive money from poker, nor am I nieve enough to believe in conspiracy theories, yet my results have become a joke and my game isn't in bad shape. I am struggling to justify depositing again and paying for tonights Main(£33). So I'll throw it out there and see what you guys think. Should I Deposit and just wait for the swing in variance, Should I look for a new site to play on, or Should I give up on poker and accept that I'm not good enough? Anyone with an opinion then let me know. Thanks. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
    Posted by shaun84
    ..............Please tell me you are joking.............not good enough ?........ nothing could be further from the truth !...........get back on our facebook group page and let our peers help you out ......it's impossible to do this on here.......live chat is much more faster and u can have a lot more advice......it all stems with fundamentals such as brm, without good brm (no matter how gd we are) we will never ride out the downturns.....you need to be in control of your brm ie: when you are running bad, you need to stick with using only 4-5 % of your current brm to enter any mtt's or stt's .....u shouldn't be looking to enter £33 bi's if it means using more than 5% of your br...........it really is basic and all about control........you need to sort this out first ....now come and join us on fb pls...plenty of guys will help you out and you only need to see how swingy this game is and see from our posts how one day someone is posting the same kind of thing as you have done ie: they are packing it all up and then we guide them through it .....and then they bink a few nice wins and so glad that they were able to talk about their bad beats........Billy
  • Options
    shaun84shaun84 Member Posts: 685
    edited January 2012
    Thanks Billy and Martin.