You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

3barrels3barrels Member Posts: 434
edited October 2011 in Team Talk

Name...............  3barrels  real name Willy higgins

SEX M/F...............M

SANE/INSANE..........sane i think lol

Football Team........Rangers FC

Fav Drink, [or not].....JD and coke

Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
oh yes

Comments

• Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited September 2011
    Name...............  McWillywipe
      SEX M/F...............Not sure

SANE/INSANE.......... insane in both brains

Football Team........acrintonstanley

Fav Drink, [or not].....toilette water

Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
    without a dought including custard
  • Options
    lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited September 2011
    Hi 3barrels!

Great application, welcome to Hitsquad!!!  I'm sure our captain Hitman (Dave) will be in touch Monday, they are all in Nottingham this weekend for SPT Final, lucky them!!!

p.s. FAO Dazler, I hope you realise that application is a binding contract to the Hitsquad, there's no going back now!!!!  Chips, cheese, gravy and custard?  Very creative (boak!)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Forgot to add 3barrels, we have a Hitsquad group set up on Facebook, if ur on facebook add me on the link below and I'll add you to the group :)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385366754
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!:
    Forgot to add 3barrels, we have a Hitsquad group set up on Facebook, if ur on facebook add me on the link below and I'll add you to the group :)https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385366754
    Posted by lisar83
    cool tnxs very much
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited September 2011
    Welcome 3Barrels & Dazler!!!

Great idea posting this Lisa!! I always stuggled to find the form Maself LOLOL!!

Here is the Facebook link to Hitman's (David Harvey) page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002504449773

And mine (Lisa Reynolds)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1385366754

Add one (or both!!) of us and we'll get u added to the Hitsquad Facebook page. 

Hope to see u there soon :)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    thanks for the welcome got all the FB pages done cya at the tables
  • Options
    Batkin88Batkin88 Member Posts: 1,682
    edited September 2011

NAME - Batkin88 (Kalie)
    SEX - F
    SANE/INSANE- Sane until playing poker
    FOOTBALL TEAM - Arsenal
    FAV DRINK - JD N COKE
    Does this get me in??? If so yes but really no i will stick to a nice tub of ben and jerrys :)

• Options
    edited September 2011
    welcome to the Squad Kalie!!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    NAME - Batkin88 (Kalie) SEX - F SANE/INSANE- Sane until playing poker FOOTBALL TEAM - Arsenal FAV DRINK - JD N COKE Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?..... Does this get me in??? If so yes but really no i will stick to a nice tub of ben and jerrys :)
    Posted by Batkin88

Oooh Ben & Jerry's, I like ur style!!!  Welcome to the squad Kalie :)
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited September 2011
    its McWillywipe not Dazler i stoal his profile pic! Dazler's to good for me and wont let me in his team and said too join this one as its more my level.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    its McWillywipe not Dazler i stoal his profile pic! Dazler's to good for me and wont let me in his team and said too join this one as its more my level.
    Posted by Dazler
    U must have stumbled into the wrong thread Dazler (sorry, McWillywipe....) because surely you can't be talking about Hitsquad........ ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Posted by Dazler
    McWillywipe you are welcome!!

Ignore Dazler, he is just a NutterDonk, JUST LOOK AT HIS PROFILE PIC!! LOL
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!   Name...............  3barrels  real name Willy higgins   SEX M/F...............m   SANE/INSANE..........inane   Football Team........swansea   Fav Drink, [or not]....stella and a mixed grill mmmmmmmmmm  
    Posted by bigflop1
    BigFlop1!! You are welcome to join The HitSquad, I accept, to help team get to know you, I will post the intro form, which seem to have shrunk lol, put your name on & post please, sry for delay busy at work!

1,  Name...............

2,  SEX M/F...............[optional]

3,  SANE/INSANE..........

4,  Football Team........

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....

6,  Special Powers....
         [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
  • Options
    SubSoNiiCSubSoNiiC Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2011

1, Name SubSoNiiC Real Name: Miles

2, SEX: Male

3, SANE/INSANE: Insane some of the time but mostly Sane

4, Football Team: Manchester United

5, Fav Drink: Hard question depends on my mood but have to go with Jack Daniels

6, Special Powers: hum.......... Not sure what to put have to think about this one.

7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?...................... Same as Above

8, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering? Nope, I would have a cold bath and then a cup of coffee with some brandy in.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1, Name SubSoNiiC Real Name: Miles 2, SEX: Male 3, SANE/INSANE: Insane some of the time but mostly Sane 4, Football Team: Manchester United 5, Fav Drink: Hard question depends on my mood but have to go with Jack Daniels 6, Special Powers: hum.......... Not sure what to put have to think about this one. 7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?...................... Same as Above 8, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering? Nope, I would have a cold bath and then a cup of coffee with some brandy in.
    Posted by SubSoNiiC

Application passed!!

Welcome to the HitSquad Miles!!

Will pm you at home tonight as they dont work from this work computer!!! LOL!!

GL!! & Enjoy!!
  • Options
    SubSoNiiCSubSoNiiC Member Posts: 7
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! : Application passed!! Welcome to the HitSquad Miles!! Will pm you at home tonight as they dont work from this work computer!!! LOL!! GL!! & Enjoy!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Thank you
  • Options
    GELDERGELDER Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2011

1,  Name............... Gelder real name chris

2,  SEX M/F...............male

3,  SANE/INSANE.......... is the joker sane

4,  Football Team........ Chelsea fc

5,  Fav Drink, [or not]..... diserano and coke

6,  Special Powers....
         like the mike tyson of the poker world knock outs will come thick and fast lol

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?..... there is no other worth while team

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....would i eat the best hang over food in the world? **** yeah

• Options
    edited October 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name............... Gelder real name chris 2,  SEX M/F...............male 3,  SANE/INSANE.......... is the joker sane 4,  Football Team........ Chelsea fc 5,  Fav Drink, [or not]..... diserano and coke 6,  Special Powers....      like the mike tyson of the poker world knock outs will come thick and fast lol 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?..... there is no other worth while team 8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....would i eat the best hang over food in the world? **** yeah  
    Posted by GELDER
    Welcome to The HitSquad Gelder!!

YOU ARE IN COMRADE!!!

How's 'TEAM IRON MIKE' sound, let me know!!

Will post up NEW MEMBER ALERT ON OUR HitSquad HotNews page!!

ps Ma Eye did twitch at answer to Q4 LOL, but we are ALL Brothers in The Squad Comrade!! LOL
  • Options
    GELDERGELDER Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! : Welcome to The HitSquad Gelder!! YOU ARE IN COMRADE!!! How's 'TEAM IRON MIKE' sound, let me know!! Will post up NEW MEMBER ALERT ON OUR HitSquad HotNews page!! ps Ma Eye did twitch at answer to Q4 LOL, but we are ALL Brothers in The Squad Comrade!! LOL
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    sounds good lol and i'm glad my choice of football team hasnt put you off :)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Welcome to the squad Gelder :)))