You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!:
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! : sounds good lol and i'm glad my choice of football team hasnt put you off :)
    Posted by GELDER
    LOL!! No prob, We all West London, I'll leave the rivalry for just 2 games a season,

[well 3 this year so far], I was at Bridge for Carling Cup game that went to penaties, great game!! Was in Corparate West Stand, just avoided getting thrown out as usual LOL!!]

GL MATE!  We WON DTD LAST NITE, hope u can play next monday!!
  • Options
    mrs_baltimrs_balti Member Posts: 111
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! : LOL!! No prob, We all West London, I'll leave the rivalry for just 2 games a season,  [well 3 this year so far], I was at Bridge for Carling Cup game that went to penaties, great game!! Was in Corparate West Stand, just avoided getting thrown out as usual LOL!!] GL MATE!  We WON DTD LAST NITE, hope u can play next monday!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    1,  Name............... mrs_balti (pati)

2,  SEX M/F...............F

3,  SANE/INSANE.......... totally insane .. baaatmaaan

4,  Football Team........ of course, FB Barcelona, aka barça!

5,  Fav Drink, [or not]..... tequila!

6,  Special Powers.... i can fly, and i have a very cool car ...  baaatmaaan
         [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?..... tough question, a winner poker player perhaps?

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
    only without the gravy, ie. chips & cheese!! 
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! : 1,  Name............... mrs_balti (pati) 2,  SEX M/F...............F 3,  SANE/INSANE.......... totally insane .. baaatmaaan 4,  Football Team........ of course, FB Barcelona, aka barça! 5,  Fav Drink, [or not]..... tequila! 6,  Special Powers.... i can fly, and i have a very cool car ...  baaatmaaan      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?..... tough question, a winner poker player perhaps? 8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?..... only without the gravy, ie. chips & cheese!! 
    Posted by mrs_balti
    Welcome to The HitSquad Pati, [mrs_balti]!!

Glad you posted, I will copy this onto our HitSquad Hotnews so all the other Squaddies can welcome you!!

Hope you can post up more & maybe play in the DTD series of tournies on a Monday for us, 7.15,7.45 & 8.30 pm all for a Fiver total!!

See our thread for details, also a link to ma FB page in the Opening post!!

Gl Pati Run Golden, enjoy your time on Sky & in The Squad!!!
  • Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,421
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! : 1 8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?..... only without the gravy, ie. chips & cheese!! 
    Posted by mrs_balti
    You can substitute gravy for curry sauce. Welcome to the Team.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! : You can substitute gravy for curry sauce. Welcome to the Team.
    Posted by Mohican
    lol!
  • Options
    sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    edited October 2011

1,  Name..............Cristo

2,  SEX M/F...............M

3,  SANE/INSANE..........Bonafide Fruitcake!

4,  Football Team........Darlington!

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....Caprinha

6,  Special Powers....
         [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] Mad Multi-tabling skillz

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....Life wouldnt be worth living

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....Its what i have EVERY Morning
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name.............. Cristo 2,  SEX M/F.............. .M 3,  SANE/INSANE.......... Bonafide Fruitcake! 4,  Football Team....... .Darlington! 5,  Fav Drink, [or not]..... Caprinha 6,  Special Powers....      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] Mad Multi-tabling skillz 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?..... Life wouldnt be worth living 8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?..... Its what i have EVERY Morning
    Posted by sikas

EVEN tho the Selection Committee does not know what Caprinha is? [..mind, nor Buckfast & Tiger]

This Application has been passed with THE HIGHEST SCORE SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 95%

WELCOME COMRADE CRISTOS TO THE HITSQUAD!!!!

WE WISH YOU TO RUN GOLDEN FOR BOTH US & TEAM SKY!!!!!
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited October 2011
    welcome sikas good luck in all your games
  • Options
    liamboi11liamboi11 Member Posts: 2,141
    edited October 2011

1, Name..............william kerr

2, SEX M/F...............M

3, SANE/INSANE..........sane but people say different

4, Football Team........Glasgow rangers

5, Fav Drink, [or not].....Stella artois

6, Special Powers.... stop time and look at everyone cards then sit back down play the hand

7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.....team sky but i aint good enough lol

8, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?.....chips cheese and curry yeah defo but not gravy yuk!

hope this helps hitman for nickname my delayed application form m8 soz lol

• Options
    edited October 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1, Name..............william kerr 2, SEX M/F.............. .M 3, SANE/INSANE..........sane but people say different 4, Football Team....... .Glasgow rangers 5, Fav Drink, [or not].....Stella artois 6, Special Powers.... stop time and look at everyone cards then sit back down play the hand 7, If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would you rather be?.....team sky but i aint good enough lol 8, Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long day/nite drinking & pokering?.....chips cheese and curry yeah defo but not gravy yuk! hope this helps hitman for nickname my delayed application form m8 soz lol  
    Posted by liamboi11
    No problem William, this just completes the admin for Cheif Recruitmnet Officer Lisa83!!

The committee had met previously, and your membership already approved with flyng Colours!!

Also, from information gained in the field, The Nickname of 'Team Wullie' has been suggested & approved!!

Regards

The Hitman
  • Options
    FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited October 2011
    if you can send me a form please i will gladly fill it in tanks
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited October 2011
    if you can send me a form please i will gladly fill it in tanks
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Hi Flash.
    Please see my reply to your post in the TPT Thread.

Thanks
    Pokertrev.
  • Options
    lisar83lisar83 Member Posts: 426
    edited October 2011
    Hi Flashjonny!!  The application is below just fill it in then post it back on this thread or Hitsquad Hotnews :))

1,  Name...............

2,  SEX M/F...............[optional]

3,  SANE/INSANE..........

4,  Football Team........

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....

6,  Special Powers....

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
  • Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited October 2011

1,  Name...............Ryan Goodman

2,  SEX M/F.............M

3,  SANE/INSANE..........Mental

4,  Football Team........Liverpool

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....Bud wise eerrr

6,  Special Powers....Hollow legs - I can drink alcahol till the cows                  come home & not get drunk.

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....The next England manager

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....**** No !! Im the only person on the planet                   who hates cheese.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name...............Ryan Goodman 2,  SEX M/F.............M 3,  SANE/INSANE..........Mental 4,  Football Team........Liverpool 5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....Bud wise eerrr 6,  Special Powers....Hollow legs - I can drink alcahol till the cows                  come home & not get drunk.      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....The next England manager 8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....**** No !! Im the only person on the planet                   who hates cheese.
    Posted by goodylad21
    Hi Ryan!!

Application approved!!

Welcome to The Squad!!!