You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

X Factor 2011

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
edited November 2011 in Sports & Betting Chat
If theres a bet to be had there must be a thread on it :

Early days but looking at Oddschecker 1 name ranged to from 11,s to  25/1 on Bodog , although the maximum bet is £3.60 which is a bit weird and one name who won,t win but could well get to the televised stages and last a few weeks is Ron Davis - ( The big American black guy with the laugh )

In his category he should progress and in a show that throws up suprises all the time he is at least 250/1 as his name isn,t on any of the lists yet. I,ve emailed Sky along with some other bookmakers to request a price and if he gets down to the last 6 or 7 lay him off

Its normally won by young lads who are popular with the girls and can sing a bit so my tip would be

Frankie Coccoza 25/1 (he,s even got a cool name ) £3.60 at 25/1

Gonna try and get some more on him tommorow at 20,s

GL

EDIT - No prices available on Ron davis unless hegets through boot camp , but then you,ve lost your value so I,m sticking with my original tip. he was 20,s at another site but has since gonein to 16,s although i,ve found 28/1 on another site - Valooooo - So i stuck a tenner on

Frankie Coccoza  28/1  £10 win 

Comments

• MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,299
    edited September 2011
    1 More bets /tips

£10 on Jade Richards at 7/1 (skybet)

Adele is one of the biggest female vocalists over last cpl of years and this girl; sounds a lot like her - not a nut case either like some on this show - very likable which will help with votes

if you fancy a long shot Skybet are offereing 66/1 on the Mad Chinese woman

favourite is now Janet devlin,the young irish girl although 5/2 with Skybet is to short and theres a long way to go and a lot of pressure
  • cleaverjimcleaverjim Member Posts: 1,070
    edited September 2011
    I bet on the show being AXED,,,,,,,,,,,,,No such luck yet...ITS RUBBISH
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011:
    1 More bets /tips £10 on Jade Richards at 7/1 (skybet) Adele is one of the biggest female vocalists over last cpl of years and this girl; sounds a lot like her - not a nut case either like some on this show - very likable which will help with votes if you fancy a long shot Skybet are offereing 66/1 on the Mad Chinese woman favourite is now Janet devlin,the young  irish girl  although 5/2 with Skybet is to short and theres a long way to go and a lot of pressure
    Posted by MP33
    Do NOT touch this if it's still on offer. She's left the competition
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011 : Do NOT touch this if it's still on offer. She's left the competition
    Posted by silentbob
    No way _ Would have loved to have seen her on it

that tall skinny guy with glasses who didn,t know where Barcalona was might get  a  chance
  • FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited September 2011
    hes there already
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011 : Do NOT touch this if it's still on offer. She's left the competition
    Posted by silentbob
    Thank god for that, thought she was going to be the new Wagner!!
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011 : Thank god for that, thought she was going to be the new Wagner!!
    Posted by MADMOO
    That was her reason for leaving apparently. She didn't want to be seen as the joke act
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011 : That was her reason for leaving apparently. She didn't want to be seen as the joke act
    Posted by silentbob
    Lol crawling on the floor making your own words up, hard to take her seriously :)
  • FLASHJONNYFLASHJONNY Member Posts: 2,537
    edited September 2011
    you want to see the over 25s not a sane 1 amongst them
  • THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited September 2011
    I bet on the show being AXED,,,,,,,,,,,,,No such luck yet...ITS RUBBISH
    Posted by cleaverjim
    yep its rubbish, thats why it gets 10-15 million viewers per week
  • WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited October 2011
    I think Sophie Habibis looks good value at 33/1...

...but I wouldn't bet until the live finals.  The bookies already know who's through.
    edited October 2011
    I think Sophie Habibis looks good value at 33/1... ...but I wouldn't bet until the live finals.  The bookies already know who's through.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    I found out in a bingo room that Jade ( Big Scottish girll ) had been knocked out before it was on tele from her cousin  ( It was no-lose bingo btw - i dont normally play it ).   Thats £10 down the drain although you never know with another twist due nxt week  

Still got Frankie tho . Its like Louis said tho - " PPl don,t just want singers anymore ". They want characters. Its not all about who can belt out the biggest note and I think Frankie wil get down to last 3, currently 8-9/1

The favourite is still Janet Devlin ( young Irish girl ) at 100-30 at Skybet and top price 4,s which I can,t see drifting much

Theres always a dark horse though and this lad is very likeable with a gr8 unique voice and will just get better imo as the competition goes on

£5 Craig Colton  16/1       

• BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited October 2011
    THINK KITTY TO BE FIRST OUT AT 5/1 LOOKS A GOOD BET.
    edited October 2011
    Posted by BADBOY985
    =1 that sounds a good bet - gonna do it

had 1 last bet

£20  Janet Devlin to win at 7/2 , but if she is runner up i get money back
    edited October 2011
    Posted by BADBOY985
    =1 that sounds a good bet - gonna do it

had 1 last bet

£20  Janet Devlin to win at 7/2 , but if she is runner up i get money back

£10 on kitty to be next eliminated 6/1  - although theres gonna be a twist so u never know - good value tho
  • splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited October 2011
    Get back to the golf thread mate...

x factor is rubbish :P

gl.
  • BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011 : =1 that sounds a good bet - gonna do it had 1 last bet £20  Janet Devlin to win at 7/2 , but if she is runner up i get money back £10 on kitty to be next eliminated 6/1   - although theres gonna be a twist so u never know - good value tho
    Posted by MP33
    YES I ONLY HAVE A BET ON WHOSE GOING OUT EACH WEEK FOR A BIT OF FUN ALTHOUGH I ONLY WATCH ON SATURDAY NIGHTS
    AS WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF A FEW SHANDIES I SUDDENLY SEE IT FOR THE TOTALFIX WE ALL KNOW IT IS.
    edited October 2011
    Get back to the golf thread mate... x factor is rubbish :P gl.
    Posted by splashies

LOL - better than doing £35 on Tiger Woods

I,m confident i,ve got the winner of this covered now and am looking to make a definate profit as I have done for last 3or 4 year sin a row

edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011 : =1 that sounds a good bet - gonna do it had 1 last bet £20  Janet Devlin to win at 7/2 , but if she is runner up i get money back £10 on kitty to be next eliminated 6/1   - although theres gonna be a twist so u never know - good value tho
    Posted by MP33
    Frikin knew it - was gonna predict last week that 1 from each category would go so not sure what happens to the Kitty bet and any 1st evictee bets

My predictions for tonight

Boys - scouser with Curly hair and guitar to go

Girls - the dark haired one -  Amelia lilliy will stay , the coloured one will stay and janet Devlin will stay

The over 25,s - I reckon its between the soldier and Jonny robinson

Groups - Definately 2 shoes to go 
    edited October 2011
    £60 on 2 Shoes for first group to go tonight - 4-11

£100 on Sophie Habbis at 10/11 - first girl to go
    £80 on Amelia lilly at 5/4