You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

X Factor 2011

13»

Comments

• Options
    WilhelmWilhelm Member Posts: 1,730
    edited November 2011
    When my Sophie bet was still alive a couple of weeks ago I was quite interested in the market and noticed that Marcus Collins had drifted to 22/1.  I put a little bit on him for insurance purposes, and have just noticed he's gone favourite.  After watching his performance, I'm not entirely sure why.  Maybe it's because they're all sh 1te?
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,265
    edited November 2011
    Now that Frankie is out one bookie is offering money back . Others may follow , so that be a result after he had no chance anyway

Although bookies are alspo taking bets on who will replace Frankie - The Risk at 6-4 fav with one bookie - How can this be ????

Although favs the week before they came last not 2nd to last but last in the voting and never even got to sing their survival song. The young black lad - Ashford or Ashley has had more chances than a cat , afetr first being rejectes a solo performer , then put into a band and rejected , then brought back again to go in another band and then after they got klnocked out in the early weeks got brought back again for the risk.

This will affect the betting and if someones out thats it . if the Risk are brough back I wont be watching again as its getting silly.

Ps - always best if you can to tape these programs or sky + them as you can through them in half the time fast - forwarding the adverts and bits where they give out the phone numbers

• Options
    waltmanwaltman Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    Little mix ftw
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    What a joke _ another 4 rejects coming back

how mny times in this program have pplk being knocked out and then given a second chance

whats the point of knocking them out in the 1st place

Ok - so Frankie has left but to replace him with the worst 4 acts just so they can get another knock back is silly imo  and this program is losing all credibility if it had any at all

After the first week Amelia  Lilly went home - probably the best of a bad bunch but was then 1000-1 . She is now 6-1 general . I had a feeling some twists like this would be put in but its one to watch for the future if your betting on these things

just coz theyve been voted out by a judge or public vote if the rpoducers feel its in their best interest to get more ratings they will bring ppl back

Big brother has done it over last few years
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011:
    What a joke _ another 4 rejects coming back how mny times in this program have pplk being knocked out and then given a second chance whats the point of knocking them out in the 1st place Ok - so Frankie has left but to replace him with the worst 4 acts just so they can get another knock back is silly imo  and this program is losing all credibility if it had any at all After the first week Amelia  Lilly went home - probably the best of a bad bunch but was then 1000-1 . She is now 6-1 general . I had a feeling some twists like this would be put in but its one to watch for the future if your betting on these things just coz theyve been voted out by a judge or public vote if the rpoducers feel its in their best interest to get more ratings they will bring ppl back Big brother has done it over last few years
    Posted by MP33
    I thought she was very good. Gutted when she was kicked off by Kelly in 1st week.

Amelia Lily ftw!
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited November 2011
    What a joke _ another 4 rejects coming back how mny times in this program have pplk being knocked out and then given a second chance whats the point of knocking them out in the 1st place Ok - so Frankie has left but to replace him with the worst 4 acts just so they can get another knock back is silly imo  and this program is losing all credibility if it had any at all After the first week Amelia  Lilly went home - probably the best of a bad bunch but was then 1000-1 . She is now 6-1 general . I had a feeling some twists like this would be put in but its one to watch for the future if your betting on these things just coz theyve been voted out by a judge or public vote if the rpoducers feel its in their best interest to get more ratings they will bring ppl back Big brother has done it over last few years
    Posted by MP33
    there far from rejects actually, the public never got the chance to support these acts so they deserve a chance, amelia lilly who was voted in by the public is as good as anyone in the competition so good move i say!!!
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited November 2011
    Posted by MP33
    there far from rejects actually, the public never got the chance to support these acts so they deserve a chance, amelia lilly who was voted in by the public is as good as anyone in the competition so good move i say!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: X Factor 2011 : there far from rejects actually, the public never got the chance to support these acts so they deserve a chance, amelia lilly who was voted in by the public is as good as anyone in the competition so good move i say!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Fair point esp after seeing some of the other acts in it

She is now 3/1 , but this means all bets, placed after first live show  will be lost if she wins as she wasn,t in the market after the first week of the show ( apart from exchanges )

This is an absolute liberty and i will certainly be chasing all the bookies ive put my bets on if thsi were to happen