You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Miracles do Happen - ORFORD wins the Open!

124»

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Miracles do Happen - ORFORD wins the Open!:
    In Response to Re: Miracles do Happen - ORFORD wins the Open! : Think you should ask Tikay Vince...He's DYING to tell.. ;)
    Posted by LML
    Perhaps he could start a thread to document it and to allow people to congratulate Mr. Orford.
    Just a thought.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Miracles do Happen - ORFORD wins the Open! : Think you should ask Tikay Vince...He's DYING to tell.. ;)
    Posted by LML
    One's oneness shall not be commenting further.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009

'The Freezer' strikes!
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009
    Nice one Richard (and loving the bear slippers Dave)
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited October 2009
    Nice one Rich, i guess u will get a bit of rest from the banter for a little while :)
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    Just found out and I am absolutely thrilled for ya Rich!  A lot of us give you lighthearted stick but as Greg mentioned earlier in this thread - u are a very decent poker player.  You've now joined a club that not many of us forum regulars have done - won the open!  Massive congrats to u buddy, u are definitely on a hot streak at the moment.  (Can u lend me a fiver now please) ;)
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited October 2009
    Just found out and I am absolutely thrilled for ya Rich!  A lot of us give you lighthearted stick but as Greg mentioned earlier in this thread - u are a very decent poker player.  You've now joined a club that not many of us forum regulars have done - won the open!  Massive congrats to u buddy, u are definitely on a hot streak at the moment.  (Can u lend me a fiver now please) ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
     No chip dumping though please
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited October 2009
    Well done Rich. There's hope for me yet ;)
  • Options
    anjie1970anjie1970 Member Posts: 410
    edited October 2009
    just seen now that you won open very well done . wud of  cheered you on if id have known lol. great stuff wd.
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited October 2009
  • Options
    tiggerace7tiggerace7 Member Posts: 93
    edited October 2009
    Hi Rich

Congratulations I am so chuffed for you.

I guess seeing Elvis as well was a bonus....

PamXX
  • Options
    PUCPOUNDPUCPOUND Member Posts: 397
    edited October 2009
    which did he win, did i miss something
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited October 2009
    well played sir  glk to ya   benny
  • Options
    TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited October 2009
    im on the phone 1st thing in the morning , i now have all the evidence i need ,that this site is fixed.......... ,rich orford wins the open {NEVER]  u cannot justify this ever {EVER} 9AM im making that call,uve blown it now sky ,uve pushed it way beyond the boundaries ..................ps well played mr orford {well deserved too ,for all the stick u take }  bragging rights yeeeaaahh lol
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited October 2009
    im on the phone 1st thing in the morning , i now have all the evidence i need ,that this site is fixed.......... ,rich orford wins the open {NEVER]  u cannot justify this ever {EVER} 9AM im making that call,uve blown it now sky ,uve pushed it way beyond the boundaries ..................ps well played mr orford {well deserved too ,for all the stick u take }  bragging rights yeeeaaahh lol
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Lol! Been away from my computer all day but how nice to come back to all the support messages...and of course, the usual put-downs!

Cheers once again all- I'm enjoying the compliments while they last.

Meanwhile, I'm back in the saddle tonight (Thursday), on Play The Presenter.

I'll be playing the 7pm £11 forum deepstack and 7.30pm £22 deepstack so I fully expect normal service to resume... i.e. bad results from me and lots of p*** taking from you lot!!!!
  • Options
    moonooomoonooo Member Posts: 554
    edited October 2009
    zooop zoooooop whos rich thooo
  • Options
    Mark_BaninMark_Banin Member Posts: 19
    edited October 2009
    Someone Pinch me!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Well done Rich...nice one!
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Miracles do Happen - ORFORD wins the Open! : Lol! Been away from my computer all day but how nice to come back to all the support messages...and of course, the usual put-downs! Cheers once again all- I'm enjoying the compliments while they last. Meanwhile, I'm back in the saddle tonight (Thursday), on Play The Presenter. I'll be playing the 7pm £11 forum deepstack and 7.30pm £22 deepstack so I fully expect normal service to resume... i.e. bad results from me and lots of p*** taking from you lot!!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Rich

Us, Extract the you know what?, I have yet to see someone do it, and tikay never, ever does, its unthinkable *Terms and condtions apply.

Seriously, have a good PTP night and sure I will se you at some stage.