You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The 'Posters' freeroll

2»

Comments

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The 'Posters' freeroll:
    "Quality" is such a subjective judgment - it's likely to start riots.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Agreed Vince. But can you think of a better way to balance it out rather than just on quantity? We could just leave it to the judgement of Richy boy.
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    how about suckupability???... or theres 2 many freebies now.... or im working nights so i cant play grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2009
    lol mick
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The 'Posters' freeroll : Agreed Vince. But can you think of a better way to balance it out rather than just on quantity? We could just leave it to the judgement of Richy boy.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    That's a lot of pressure to put on the boy!
    For a start, it means that he's got to read the posts rather than just looking at the statistics.
    It's a thorny dilemma for sure.

Personally, I'd deduct points for bad spelling and grammar but that's just because I'm a grumpy old codger.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    i dont care but wouldnt it be funny if webby wasnt entered lol ( only joking)
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    i dont care but wouldnt it be funny if webby wasnt entered lol ( only joking)
    Posted by loonytoons
    Made me chuckle that one lol :)
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    thanks for this feedback guys,

i will see how it goes, look at who has been entered after the first few weeks then maybe look at extending it to the top 100.

i will certainly be monitoring for 'spammers'.
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The 'Posters' freeroll : Made me chuckle that one lol :)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    I use to post anything and everything but it sort of had the reverse affect on me now , dont want to come across as desperate

Webby's posting is very impressive , reminds me of the DTW days...anyone seen them in the same room together?
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    Can we keep this to serious posts only please. Sillyness will not be tolerated.

ps. Do DIY posts count?
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    ill give it ago.
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    Nirvana and Webby are making a late run lol
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    Something needs to happen though as there are a lot of thread / posts happening in last couple of days that are blatantly there to gain posts  *cough* webby ;) We're even getting cut and paste jobs becoming forum threads for some reason. Can there be a nice % on quality posts please Rich rather than quantity?
    Posted by phil12uk

phil that copy and paste was a very interesting read and alot of people liked it, also i dont post just to get into freeroll, i am a regular on a few forums where i have made thousands of posts, i have been taking it very easy on here to be fair.