You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Rich - can you help?

DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
 21:40:02 We are experiencing a high level of contacts. Please bear with us and we will get to you as soon as possible.
 21:40:32 We apologise for the delay. For forgotten PIN please call 08000 725181
 21:41:32 Thank you for your patience, we will deal with your query as soon as possible.
 21:42:12 We're very sorry that we've kept you waiting for so long. If you continue to hold, we'll be with you as soon as we can.
 21:42:52 Thanks for your patience, we'll deal with your query shortly.
 21:43:02 Nazlie has joined this session!
 21:43:02 Connected with Nazlie
 21:43:07 Hi draig, my name's Nazlie. How can I help you today?
 21:43:15 i wish to make a complaint
 21:43:23 and dont hang up on me this time
 21:43:57 you did not reply in a while therefore I closed the session
 21:44:13 The session has ended!

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    How can I make a complaint when these customer "service" people treat me like this?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'm not a miracle typer, I can't type my complaint in 16 seconds.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    and that was the third time i got "hung up" on.
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    it was 16 seconds b4 u replied.... dont no wot ur moaning about thats the norm....
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    actually it was 50 seconds hi my name is Nazlie to closure of session.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    make your complaint with me on here and i will deal with your problem and i promise not to tell anyone of your ' little problem' lol
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    can u complain 2 customer services about customer services, i give u 3 seconds lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Yeah I guess I am over reacting.

I am a paying customer, and not to type out details of a compliant in 16 seconds is probably an over reaction on my part.

Hmmm....

Let me think on how long I have played here, and how many emails I get from other poker sites asking for my custom, and balance that against this, my 2nd time of ever contacting customer service...

Hrmm.....
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Sky Rich - can you help?:
      21:40:02  We are experiencing a high level of contacts. Please bear with us and we will get to you as soon as possible.   21:40:32  We apologise for the delay. For forgotten PIN please call 08000 725181   21:41:32  Thank you for your patience, we will deal with your query as soon as possible.   21:42:12  We're very sorry that we've kept you waiting for so long. If you continue to hold, we'll be with you as soon as we can.   21:42:52  Thanks for your patience, we'll deal with your query shorty.   21:43:02  Nazlie has joined this session!   21:43:02  Connected with Nazlie   21:43:07  Hi draig, my name's Nazlie. How can I help you today?   21:43:15  i wish to make a complaint   21:43:23  and dont hang up on me this time   21:43:57  you did not reply in a while therefore I closed the session   21:44:13  The session has ended!
    Posted by Draig

That's terrible fancy calling you shorty!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    in all fairness it is probably 3.30 am in bangalore now lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Well, let's face it her/his typing skills are obviously vastly superior to mine, after all, I did not capitlize the "i" just for starters, and not responding in 16 seconds makes me a total dumbwit.
  • Options
    Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
    edited October 2009
    Hi Draig,

I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced as a result of this. You will need to raise your complaint with Customer Care Team and they will be able to deal with the parties involved.

You will be able to put your complaint in writing to help@skypoker.com and for the attention of Management.

Thanks
    Sky Mod
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Rich - can you help?:
    Hi Draig, I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced as a result of this. You will need to raise your complaint with Customer Care Team and they will be able to deal with the parties involved. You will be able to put your complaint in writing to help@skypoker.com and for the attention of Management. Thanks Sky Mod
    Posted by Sky_mod1
    yeh Draig and if you do this then no more freerolls / perks/ competition wins for you lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    A suggestion for you. While your waiting to connect type out your complaint then right click/copy, When they answer paste it. To get your own back make it about 2000 words long.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    A suggestion for you. While your waiting to connect type out your complaint then right click/copy, When they answer paste it. To get your own back make it about 2000 words long.
    Posted by elsadog
    2000 words would be a memo to Hale72 lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Rich - can you help? : 2000 words would be a memo to Hale72 lol
    Posted by loonytoons

Better still employ Hale as your secratary................I def wouldn't argue with her.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Rich - can you help? : 2000 words would be a memo to Hale72 lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    Would only happen if her pencil broke.
    (Yes, I know that I'm a black pot).
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Dear Sir/Madam, I wish to make a complaint. 

My actual original complaint is minor, and I naively presumed would be dealt with in a professional and speedy manner, but it does involve me losing money due to a technical issue, and therefore losing blinds while using Sky Poker. However since then, and through trying to contact your customer “service” reps in order to raise the issue, the level of “service” I received was, frankly, appalling. I only managed to screenshot (copy paste) the 3rd conversation with one of your reps, after being hung up on for the 3rd time while trying to make the complaint. 

Here is the copy paste, which has also been posted on your forum, of the 3rd….let us say, conversation.  

21:40:02 We are experiencing a high level of contacts. Please bear with us and we will get to you as soon as possible. 
    21:40:32 We apologise for the delay. For forgotten PIN please call 08000 725181
     21:41:32 Thank you for your patience, we will deal with your query as soon as possible. 
    21:42:12 We're very sorry that we've kept you waiting for so long. If you continue to hold, we'll be with you as soon as we can.

21:42:52 Thanks for your patience, we'll deal with your query shortly.

21:43:02 Nazlie has joined this session!

21:43:02 Connected with Nazlie

21:43:07 Hi draig, my name's Nazlie. How can I help you today?

21:43:15 i wish to make a complaint

21:43:23 and dont hang up on me this time

21:43:57 you did not reply in a while therefore I closed the session

21:44:13 The session has ended!

Now, I know full well I am not the best of speed typists in the world, however, to expect me to type the details of my complaint within 16 seconds is bordering on lunacy. Bear in mind this was the third attempt at trying to get some form of attention for Sky’s technical fault which resulted in me losing blinds and unable to play on a cash game. You took the blinds but I am unable to play.

I only wanted the blinds refunded as a matter of principle, but the treatment given to me by your so called “service” team has been shocking.

The first person I was typing to, hung up on me as soon as he/she knew I was playing again, after reloading the interface, and losing the blinds current and previous. I was fortunate to regain my place at the table, and this did not in any way address the issue of losing the money through your software fault.

The second person “Nazlie” hung up on me before I could explain the problem, on the 2nd call, and he/she done it again for the third time after 16 seconds, which is shown above. 

Now then, I am not usually one to complain, and this is probably only the 2nd time in the MANY years I have used your site to contact “services”. However, I do find this treatment of a long time and regular customer of your site, frankly, shocking. I also have the top Sky internet package and the full Sky TV package with you, so you at Sky get a fair penny out of me each month, and this is certainly not the treatment I expect, or deserve, from your company or representatives. Should I reconsider a monthly payment to you in excess of £80 due to this “service”?

I look forward to your reply and hope you will address these matters in a suitable manner, with haste. 

Regards, *************, 

Username Draig

Email *************************
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Obviously I formatted it correctly but it doesn't seem to allow me to do so on here.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Never mind i got it formatted somewhat reasonably now.