You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Rich - can you help?

2»

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Rich - can you help?:
    Dear Sir/Madam,   I wish to make a complaint.   My actual original complaint is minor, and I naively presumed would be dealt with in a professional and speedy manner, but it does involve me losing money due to a technical issue, and therefore losing blinds while using Sky Poker.   However since then, and through trying to contact your customer “service” reps in order to raise the issue, the level of “service” I received was, frankly, appalling.   I only managed to screenshot (copy paste) the 3 rd conversation with one of your reps, after being hung up on for the 3 rd time while trying to make the complaint.   Here is the copy paste, which has also been posted on your forum, of the 3 rd ….let us say, conversation.     21:40:02  We are experiencing a high level of contacts. Please bear with us and we will get to you as soon as possible.   21:40:32  We apologise for the delay. For forgotten PIN please call 08000 725181   21:41:32  Thank you for your patience, we will deal with your query as soon as possible.   21:42:12  We're very sorry that we've kept you waiting for so long. If you continue to hold, we'll be with you as soon as we can.   21:42:52  Thanks for your patience, we'll deal with your query shortly.   21:43:02  Nazlie has joined this session!   21:43:02  Connected with Nazlie   21:43:07  Hi draig, my name's Nazlie. How can I help you today?   21:43:15  i wish to make a complaint   21:43:23  and dont hang up on me this time   21:43:57  you did not reply in a while therefore I closed the session   21:44:13  The session has ended!     Now, I know full well I am not the best of speed typists in the world, however, to expect me to type the details of my complaint within 16 seconds is bordering on lunacy. Bear in mind this was the third attempt at trying to get some form of attention for Sky’s technical fault which resulted in me losing blinds and unable to play on a cash game. You took the blinds but I am unable to play. I only wanted the blinds refunded as a matter of principle, but the treatment given to me by your so called “service” team has been shocking. The first person I was typing to, hung up on me as soon as he/she knew I was playing again, after reloading the interface, and losing the blinds current and previous. I was fortunate to regain my place at the table, and this did not in any way address the issue of losing the money through your software fault.   The second person “Nazlie” hung up on me before I could explain the problem, on the 2 nd call, and he/she done it again for the third time after 16 seconds, which is shown above.   Now then, I am not usually one to complain, and this is probably only the 2nd time in the MANY years I have used your site to contact “services”.   However, I do find this treatment of a long time and regular customer of your site, frankly, shocking. I also have the top Sky internet package and the full Sky TV package with you, so you at Sky get a fair penny out of me each month, and this is certainly not the treatment I expect, or deserve, from your company or representatives. Should I reconsider a monthly payment to you in excess of £80 due to this “service”?   I look forward to your reply and hope you will address these matters in a suitable manner, with haste.   Regards,   *************,   Log in : ************* Username Draig Email *************************
    Posted by Draig
    Im really sorry to hear about your problem draig, however you were told to use 2000 words and you appear to have only used 497 words and also you have used two grammatical errors, so unfortunately until you have corrected these errors we are unable to deal with your complaint ( can i have a job sky i would be brill at the fob off lol )
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    Dear Sir/Madam,   I wish to make a complaint.   My actual original complaint is minor, and I naively presumed would be dealt with in a professional and speedy manner, but it does involve me losing money due to a technical issue, and therefore losing blinds while using Sky Poker.   However since then, and through trying to contact your customer “service” reps in order to raise the issue, the level of “service” I received was, frankly, appalling.   I only managed to screenshot (copy paste) the 3 rd conversation with one of your reps, after being hung up on for the 3 rd time while trying to make the complaint.   Here is the copy paste, which has also been posted on your forum, of the 3 rd ….let us say, conversation.     21:40:02  We are experiencing a high level of contacts. Please bear with us and we will get to you as soon as possible.   21:40:32  We apologise for the delay. For forgotten PIN please call 08000 725181   21:41:32  Thank you for your patience, we will deal with your query as soon as possible.   21:42:12  We're very sorry that we've kept you waiting for so long. If you continue to hold, we'll be with you as soon as we can.   21:42:52  Thanks for your patience, we'll deal with your query shortly.   21:43:02  Nazlie has joined this session!   21:43:02  Connected with Nazlie   21:43:07  Hi draig, my name's Nazlie. How can I help you today?   21:43:15  i wish to make a complaint   21:43:23  and dont hang up on me this time   21:43:57  you did not reply in a while therefore I closed the session   21:44:13  The session has ended!     Now, I know full well I am not the best of speed typists in the world, however, to expect me to type the details of my complaint within 16 seconds is bordering on lunacy. Bear in mind this was the third attempt at trying to get some form of attention for Sky’s technical fault which resulted in me losing blinds and unable to play on a cash game. You took the blinds but I am unable to play. I only wanted the blinds refunded as a matter of principle, but the treatment given to me by your so called “service” team has been shocking. The first person I was typing to, hung up on me as soon as he/she knew I was playing again, after reloading the interface, and losing the blinds current and previous. I was fortunate to regain my place at the table, and this did not in any way address the issue of losing the money through your software fault.   The second person “Nazlie” hung up on me before I could explain the problem, on the 2 nd call, and he/she done it again for the third time after 16 seconds, which is shown above.   Now then, I am not usually one to complain, and this is probably only the 2nd time in the MANY years I have used your site to contact “services”.   However, I do find this treatment of a long time and regular customer of your site, frankly, shocking. I also have the top Sky internet package and the full Sky TV package with you, so you at Sky get a fair penny out of me each month, and this is certainly not the treatment I expect, or deserve, from your company or representatives. Should I reconsider a monthly payment to you in excess of £80 due to this “service”?   I look forward to your reply and hope you will address these matters in a suitable manner, with haste.   Regards,   *************,   Log in : ************* Username Draig Email *************************
    Posted by Draig
    Can we come round to your house and watch the footie at the weekend?
  • Options
    DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited October 2009
    I am very sorry to have let you down on the grammatical issues and the wordcount Looney. I withdraw all issues of complaint I have with Sky, based on failing to meet your criteria, and wish you well with the pursuit of employment with such a reputable company, I am sure you will fit in seamlessly.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I don't watch the footie Elsadog, footie is for girls, but your welcome to come and watch the Rugby.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    i can sympathise with you mate, i have had some shockers from the customer service on sky and i hope this is one of the things they can change in the future, the current team just doesnt work for me
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In all fairness, the customer support team are only stating company policies, they are obviously told what to do and say using a crib sheet and not to promise anything and deny all responsibility, and they probably don't have any power to actually do anything, i feel sorry for them. however the sky mods are the ones who can achieve so they the ones to see. To be honest id be cr ap at customer support, id give you all the run around lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I hope your wrong loony, because if that really is the case, I will have to bring the matter to Murdoch again, like I did a few years ago on a similar issue.

There is no excuse in my eyes for such shocking customer service, it must not be tolerated, we all deserve better. Especially these days, with the recession, money is not to be thrown away, and neither are loyal customers, and I am sure, due to competition, this level (or lack of it) of service, would not be looked on favourably by any reputable company, which I still believe Sky to be.

I work in a customer service type of industry, and should any of my staff act in this way, I can assure you action would be taken with haste.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    hi DRAIG,this lot might be makin wisecracks but i see your frustration.My own experiances with SERVICES has also been not far short of ridiculous.Hope ure sorted out soon m8 GL
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    Dave is right but best not to bang your head against that brick wall. When I played for real a few years back I was paying in to one site over $100,000 a year in tournament fees alone. Customer service there was also shocking. They had some serious site issues one night and everyone at my table was being continually disconnected. This was apparently happening on other tables too. At one point I was disconnected for 30 minutes at a crucial stage pre-bubble. I contacted customer service online and asked for a refund of the entry ($109) and was fobbed off to the point I was nearly chewing my laptop. The online CS are toothless tigers and so they fob you off and it happens on most sites in my experience.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Dave is right but best not to bang your head against that brick wall. When I played for real a few years back I was paying in to one site over $100,000 a year in tournament fees alone. Customer service there was also shocking. They had some serious site issues one night and everyone at my table was being continually disconnected. This was apparently happening on other tables too. At one point I was disconnected for 30 minutes at a crucial stage pre-bubble. I contacted customer service online and asked for a refund of the entry ($109) and was fobbed off to the point I was nearly chewing my laptop. The online CS are toothless tigers and so they fob you off and it happens on most sites in my experience.
    Posted by elsadog
    thats exactly what i was saying, thet dont have any authority IMO to do anything.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Maybe so.

It is not good enough.

I will not put up with it.
  • Options
    Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited October 2009
    hi draig

I apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced last night trying to contact out customer services department, i have personally passed this over to their management team now and i can assure you we are investigating this matter further.
    i am now closing this thread as the matter is being resolved,

my apologizes again draig.

kind regards,  Rich.