You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's Show will be.....LONG

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,526
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

That's Lisa-Marie LONG.

Yes, her long awaited debut is tonight, & we're here now, ready to rehearse, rumble, &, hopefully, (I can but dream), roll.

BIG Show tonight, too.

In the first half hour of the Show, Lisa will be revealing - no, not in that way - she will be revealing the Password for tonight's $865 Freeroll, which starts at 9.45.

We hve two great 'phone Guests, too - "Tello-210", & Forum favourite & regular "BigBluster".

We'll be following the action from.....

Tonight's Main Event - the £11 to enter £7,000 Guaranteed Open. 3,000 starting chips, to valooooo.

Some big cash Tables - we'll b taking a quick look at the nosebleed limit Cash Tables - £2.50-£5 etc - well worth  a butchers.

Tonight's SPT Semi-Final - we'll be keeping an eye on that, showing some hands, & Railing the Guys for that.

Tonight's Producer is World Champ 'Ling, so we can't get too out of line, as she can be a bit stern. She's already said she's "not keen" on me wearing my lovely Burgundy Jacket. Which is 'Ling speak for "don't you DARE werar it", sigh.

By the way, Lisa was very touched by the lovely comments in the thread started by Mr Mbro.

And I suppose now you want a picture of tonight's stunningly sexy Talent?

No sooner said than done, there you go......

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009

By the bye, click my 'photo to enlarge me. You know you want to.
  • Options
    edited October 2009

And here's Ms Long perving me, sigh. One gets used to it, you know.

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Tonight's Show will be.....LONG:
    That's Lisa-Marie LONG. Yes, her long awaited debut is tonight, & we're here now, ready to rehearse, rumble, &, hopefully, (I can but dream), roll. BIG Show tonight, too. In the first half hour of the Show, Lisa will be revealing - no, not in that way - she will be revealing the Password for tonight's $865 Freeroll, which starts at 9.45. We hve two great 'phone Guests, too - "Tello-210", & Forum favourite & regular "BigBluster". We'll be following the action from..... Tonight's Main Event - the £11 to enter £7,000 Guaranteed Open. 3,00 starting chips, to valooooo. Some big cash Tables - we'll b taking a quick look at the nosebleed limit Cash Tables - £2.50-£5 etc - well worth  a butchers. Tonight's SPT Semi-Final - we'll be keeping an eye on that, showing some hands, & Railing the Guys for that. Tonight's Producer is World Champ 'Ling, so we can't get too out of line, as she can be a bit stern. She's already said she's "not keen" on me wearing my lovely Burgundy Jacket. Which is 'Ling speak for "don't you DARE werar it", sigh. By the way, Lisa was very touched by the lovely comments in the thread started by Mr Mbro. And I suppose now you want a picture of tonight's stunningly sexy Talent? No sooner said than done, there you go......
    Posted by Tikay10
    obviously that photo was not taken at 4 pm because your awake in it lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009

We've had complaints already - you want the real deal.

Here she is, after moaning & groaning like a girlie that "I have no make up on".

She looked ok to me, from where I stood.
  • Options
    MH45706MH45706 Member Posts: 164
    edited October 2009
    **Wolf Whistles** no not at you Tikay!
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show will be.....LONG:
    We've had complaints already - you want the real deal. Here she is, after moaning & groaning like a girlie that "I have no make up on". She looked ok to me, from where I stood.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

She looks more than ok from here, phwoar ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Lots of e-Mails please - it annoys the Producer if we get a lot, so the more, the merrier.

skyopen@bskyb.com
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    **Wolf Whistles** no not at you Tikay!
    Posted by MH45706

That's Sexist & Ageist.

Ban plz, Mods!
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    Lots of e-Mails please - it annoys the Producer if we get a lot, so the more, the merrier. skyopen@bskyb.com
    Posted by Tikay10
    very sexy photo even without make up on.LISA looked good as well.GL WITH 2NITES SHOW YOU TWO
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show will be.....LONG : very sexy photo even without make up on.LISA looked good as well.GL WITH 2NITES SHOW YOU TWO
    Posted by dav1964
    Thank you. Not the best photo I've ever seen of me, but enough to whet the appetite, eh?
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Tonight's Show will be.....LONG:
    Tonight's Producer is World Champ 'Ling, so we can't get too out of line, as she can be a bit stern.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ling the Merciless eh? ;-)

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    I enlarged you but you still looked... short ;-)

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    We've had complaints already - you want the real deal. Here she is, after moaning & groaning like a girlie that "I have no make up on". She looked ok to me, from where I stood.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Lisa-Marie can rest easy knowing she still looks much better than I do with no makeup on! :-D haha

Without makeup I don't look as good as I do in my avatar picture!
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Show will be.....LONG : Thank you. Not the best photo I've ever seen of me, but enough to whet the appetite, eh?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Its enough to turn me to drink  hehe
    col
  • Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited October 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    I bet you say that to all the girls Tony
    col
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    absolute quality stuff tikay, still chuckling now!!
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    Nice one Tikay.
    Enjoy the show with Lisa-Marie.
    I am sure the sky poker world will be waiting with baited breath for the password.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    is Tikay going to be able to keep his mind on the job i ask myself??? we will see just how much of a professional he is tonight :) for me personally if i were presenting i would be stuttering a lot and not knowing what the heck was going on!! because my mind wouldn't be on the job!!

Good luck for tonight Tikay your gonna need it i think lol :) and lisa good luck again your gonna ace it!!!

P.S. Tikay, lisa is fine without makeup, but do us all a favour mate, put yours on next time fella ;)
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    And here's Ms Long perving me, sigh. One gets used to it, you know.
    Posted by Tikay10
    We are beginning to get an archive of these kind of pics of you and young women tk ;)