You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonights Feedback Freebie

NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Just a reminder, incase (like me!) you hadn't realised you were in it! lol

I only found out when checking my 'Recent Results' on Sharkscope and saw the £0 entry in the list. DOH!

Comments

• Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited October 2009
    thanks nosey, i'd forgotten too until i read that, cheers
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Good point! nearly forgot this Elliot.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    same here lol

ps: dont forget to put your clocks back!
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited October 2009
    Gonna have to request an early dinner now ;)

What a surprise none of the moaners from last night are in it...where do these people appear from!?
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    they must come on site go straight to the freeroll section and then think to themselves "how do i get the password!!!!!" they then head to the forums and start saying "ive been watching all night but couldnt register this sites a joke"

i will bet a pound to a penny this site is clogged up come hafl 5 for people wanting password to the feedback freeroll, it wasnt that hard to enter all you had to do was leave feedback!!!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,571
    edited October 2009

Anyone want a clue as to how to get into this? Oops, maybe not......

Good Luck, all who sail in her.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonights Feedback Freebie:
    Anyone want a clue as to how to get into this? Oops, maybe not...... Good Luck, all who sail in her.
    Posted by Tikay10
    TK you have prob now got area 51 going ballistic! lol
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    Cheers Nosey
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Tonights Feedback Freebie:
    Just a reminder, incase (like me!) you hadn't realised you were in it! lol I only found out when checking my 'Recent Results' on Sharkscope and saw the £0 entry in the list. DOH!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Thanks Nosey.
    I, too, had overlooked this.
    It would have been better if you could have just PM'ed me about this because now everyone seems to be cottoning on and my chances of cashing have just dived by about 1000%.

• Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Tonights Feedback Freebie : Thanks Nosey. I, too, had overlooked this. It would have been better if you could have just PM'ed me about this because now everyone seems to be cottoning on and my chances of cashing have just dived by about 1000%.
    Posted by MereNovice
    That assumes you had a chance in the first place. A dangerous assumption, methinks.

PS - Thank you for your very kind & thoughtful PM. Really.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    theres only 84 runners and a few of those could be away? great chance for the players in to get some phreeeeeee muney!!!!
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    theres only 84 runners and a few of those could be away? great chance for the players in to get some phreeeeeee muney!!!!
    Posted by webby234
    well webby if you look at who should be in this freeroll by looking at who left feedback via the links you will see dav1964(me) left a post but ive not been entered.So im not suprised there are only 84 runners.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonights Feedback Freebie : well webby if you look at who should be in this freeroll by looking at who left feedback via the links you will see dav1964(me) left a post but ive not been entered.So im not suprised there are only 84 runners.
    Posted by dav1964
    Hey Dav,
    Just had a look in the relevant thread. There was no feedback left by you? Dave
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonights Feedback Freebie : well webby if you look at who should be in this freeroll by looking at who left feedback via the links you will see dav1964(me) left a post but ive not been entered.So im not suprised there are only 84 runners.
    Posted by dav1964
    Dav,

Are you saying you left Feedback within the Thread & time parameters, & qualified for a Seat, but have not been allocated one?

If so, have you made Customer Support aware? Or anyone else?

If a mistake has been made, I'll bring it to the attention of the Suits right away, by sending them this Thread. As it's Sunday, it may be too late for tonight, but they won't allow you to be disadvantaged if they have made the error, & I'm sure they'll sort something out for in due course.

But.... I cannot see your Post in there. Am I missing something? (Other than better reading glasses?)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonights Feedback Freebie : Dav, Are you saying you left Feedback within the Thread & time parameters, & qualified for a Seat, but have not been allocated one? If so, have you made Customer Support aware? Or anyone else? If a mistake has been made, I'll bring it to the attention of the Suits right away, by sending them this Thread. As it's Sunday, it may be too late for tonight, but they won't allow you to be disadvantaged if they have made the error, & I'm sure they'll sort something out for in due course. But.... I cannot see your Post in there. Am I missing something? (Other than better reading glasses?)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi TIKAY.under the first link SEE THE TABLE CHANGES HERE.I LEFT A POST,great stuff wd sky.If ive put this in the wrong place then of course i APOLOGISE.Thanks 4 your time TIKAY............TY DAV1964
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Hmmmm I see the issue now. The 'main' thread has links to sub threads, and Sky Rich says they will end at 5pm Friday so get your opinions in by then. Does imply if you comment in these sub threads you will get entry too. Slightly ambiguous.

I'm sure it will be sorted Dav :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Hmmmm I see the issue now. The 'main' thread has links to sub threads, and Sky Rich says they will end at 5pm Friday so get your opinions in by then. Does imply if you comment in these sub threads you will get entry too. Slightly ambiguous. I'm sure it will be sorted Dav :)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    THANKS M8.PS YOU IN THE ORFORDABLE 2NITE?
  • Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2009
    same here I left a post in the sub thread about the positioning that you can play in.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hi dav, just looked mate, and i think you have left comments in wrong place mate, i think rich put the links for people to look at and you were supposed to leave comments on the actual thread where all the other players have, a simple mistake to make mate and could happen to any one of us.

gl at the tabkes mate
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    hi dav, just looked mate, and i think you have left comments in wrong place mate, i think rich put the links for people to look at and you were supposed to leave comments on the actual thread where all the other players have, a simple mistake to make mate and could happen to any one of us. gl at the tabkes mate
    Posted by webby234
    METHINKS URE RIGHT WEBBY M8,STILL NEVER MIND GL 4 2NITE IN IT