You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonights Feedback Freebie

Comments

• Options
    COCASIRFCOCASIRF Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2009
    Well all I did was enquired and they made the choice, if they said no so be it, I only play for fun anyway and its now up to 85
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Do you think that this states where you have to leave the feed back, if so it says in the threads below so if you've left one surely you are entitled to be entered

to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick!

see all the table changes here

see all the gameplay changes here

see all the lobby changes here

The top one is where I left the feedback.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited October 2009
    they are just links to look at the changes, the place to leave the feedback was the actual thread itself in my opinion
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonights Feedback Freebie:
    they are just links to look at the changes, the place to leave the feedback was the actual thread itself in my opinion
    Posted by webby234
    I agree Webby, infact I seem to remember the original thread said "post your comments here" to be in the freeroll

Steve
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    The original post stated...

"to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick!

So IMO it's only fair the people who posted on the other threads get to play this :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    well sky made a choice, as I said all I done is enquire,so maybe next time they should make it more clearer as to where the feedback should be left as many people left feedback in those threads and I'm sure if they knew where to put their feedback they would have put it in the so called correct place
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    nope , the main thread say's nothing like leave your feedback here for free entry.

please have a look
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    The original post stated... " to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick! So IMO it's only fair the people who posted on the other threads get to play this :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk

thank you noseybonk
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I do see your point webby, but they have to make it more clearer, some of us are getting on a bit now.......lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009

its all a bit confusing, i am sure one of the sky mods will be on to clear things up when they get chance

• Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    i thought it was leave ur feedback in relevant thread via link and so did most, which is my thought for not reading properly i suppose, but i got entered 2... ty sky support
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    sorry in advance to anyone who disagrees,but as soon as SKY realised that people who left feedback via the links to the thread should have been automatically entered.there is no reason why everyone should have to contact customer services.i myself feel very let down by not being entered.wd to you NOSEYBONK for seeing sense.as for KIWINI4U and WEBBY i do not see where you are coming from at all
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited October 2009
    sorry in advance to anyone who disagrees,but as soon as SKY realised that people who left feedback via the links to the thread should have been automatically entered.there is no reason why everyone should have to contact customer services.i myself feel very let down by not being entered.wd to you NOSEYBONK for seeing sense.as for KIWINI4U and WEBBY i do not see where you are coming from at all
    Posted by dav1964
    Totally agree - webby's attitude comes across very selfish, wanting as few people in the freeroll as possible giving him better chance to cash. If people were trying to gain entry days after the thread closed by pretending they posted etc, then I'd support your stance but it's clearly a simple misunderstanding and I'm sure you'd be wanting things sorted if you were in similar position to COCASIRF and dav1964!
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonights Feedback Freebie : Totally agree - webby's attitude comes across very selfish, wanting as few people in the freeroll as possible giving him better chance to cash. If people were trying to gain entry days after the thread closed by pretending they posted etc, then I'd support your stance but it's clearly a simple misunderstanding and I'm sure you'd be wanting things sorted if you were in similar position to COCASIRF and dav1964!
    Posted by Action_Dan
    TY ACTION _DAN,I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE WD AND GL M8
  • Options
    GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited October 2009
    Posted by dav1964
    Yeah im sure just a mistake by sky but agree with dav that when they realised the confusion they should of entered all that posted in the other thread rather than just the people who contacted them

Dont worry Dav as a protest i shoved all in with my A 10o.... they got the hint
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    ty for your backing Dan

• Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonights Feedback Freebie : Totally agree - webby's attitude comes across very selfish, wanting as few people in the freeroll as possible giving him better chance to cash. If people were trying to gain entry days after the thread closed by pretending they posted etc, then I'd support your stance but it's clearly a simple misunderstanding and I'm sure you'd be wanting things sorted if you were in similar position to COCASIRF and dav1964!
    Posted by Action_Dan
    not at all, just didnt want everybody entering who didnt post, i did say that it was an easy mistake to make on both parts, for the players that missed out i am sure sky will be in touch.

ps: loony i love a chat whilst playing and can see you typing away to your self lol

thats why not playing much lately, its not same without the banter
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonights Feedback Freebie : not at all, just didnt want everybody entering who didnt post, i did say that it was an easy mistake to make on both parts, for the players that missed out i am sure sky will be in touch. ps: loony i love a chat whilst playing and can see you typing away to your self lol thats why not playing much lately, its not same without the banter
    Posted by webby234
    thanks im in my own little world lol. and i got £8 lol
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited October 2009

Really enjoyed this tourny, which ever table i sat at there was a good bunch and the play was good for a freeroll. 

Thank You Sky

Gareth

• Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited October 2009
    was an excellent game, wp gareth