You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sitting out once won a double your money

2»

Comments

• Options
    NICONNICON Member Posts: 68
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Sitting out once won a double your money:
    There is a consequence past 3rd - the league points. Therefore the only factor that would induce some of/all of the players to carry on playing 'proper' poker is whether they want to collect league points. I often put out the feeler question, 'who wants league points'. I then make my own judgement as to how I will play my hands after any reaction to this question. I personally am in it for the cold hard 85p profit of a 1.15 lol
    Posted by Grimstar30
    I think if you read all of ACESOVER8S post he sort of mentions that he lets the other 2 play for the league points if they want them by sitting out. So for him there is no consequence past 3rd (as it would seem is your view from the comment) i have to agree that unless your interested in the league which has never really sparked my interest, then why would you bother playing past 3rd.

And Hale I wouldn't take personal offence to someone who post's in order to get peoples opinions and then takes offence when it's given 
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    hi guys,

i am closing this thread. some of the posts here border on abusive. this community is all about open, friendly debate and that is how it will remain.

thank you.

Rich