You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Anyone having a problem with the download this morning?

2»

Comments

• splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited November 2011
    Ok so got a reply from Priority Team, il copy paste part of it here. Its still not working for me so I have given them my skypokerlogs that they have asked for.

"Hi Martyn,

There was a planned outage overnight / early morning which has now finished however since it has been back up and running we have had a couple of isolated reports of the download still being inaccessible.

With those reports it seems to have been sorted once the computer has been restarted, failing that actually re-installing the download has worked.

If you have tried both the above and are still having no luck then please provide us with your 'Sky Poker Logs' they can be found here: C:/Documents&Settings/USER_NAME/SkyPokerLogs. When we have these we can send it on to our technical team to look at the individual issue in more depth."

• splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited November 2011
    Just tried the download randomly again and.....

Its now working :)

Everyone else got it goin?
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited November 2011
    OK PEOPLE - SOLVED MINE.

First - Ctr-Alt-Del and make sure Skypoker exe is deleted.
    Then Delete all History in Internet Options.

Worked for me!
  • Yorkie74Yorkie74 Member Posts: 347
    edited November 2011
    I wasnt getting any response from the down;oad but did the CTRL ALT DEL thingy after reinstalling and hey presto its working :o)