You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Thanks Guys, see you all in a week.

Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
I would just like to give my deeepest thanks to all the members of the community who have shown support in what has been the most difficult time I have had to endure since coming here.

I am taking a few days away, partly to re-evaluate things and partly because It's my sons birthday and I am having several days away.

I have no doubts after a decent nights sleep and a few days of contempation, I will return and I anticipate my new blog will be posted early next week.

I just also wish to give special thanks to those who pointed the thread in question out as having not been here today, I had no idea it even existed, and also those who have sent the many private messages of support. I have no intention of naming you all, you know who you are.

Lets just say, my 'box' has never been so full.

I would also like to pass my further thanks to Sky Rich and the rest of the Sky backroom boys who have helped bring this matter to a swift conclusion.

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    dont be a dafty, your playing into every idiots hands by going, just dont listen to the claptrap
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    Take care, u will be missed.

Never let one person get to u - hopefully u will realise that there are a great deal of us on here who are community regulars who recognise how valuable u are to here.

Enjoy the birthday and looking forward to u coming back refreshed!
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited October 2009
    Look forward 2 seeing u back soon and hope your son enjoys his birthday
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited October 2009
    hi hayley

didnt get a chance to comment on the thread in question as it was closed by the time i'd seen it.  As you will have noticed, anyone who has read your posts or sat at your table dismissed the accusation out of hand.

I'm sure we all look forward to your next blog so lets hear what you have to say...
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    have a great time with your son. i will be sending out all the information you need to start your blog this weekend.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Hi Hayley,

Not really spoken to you on the tables yet. But I noted the thread in question and knew instinctively that this was not the way you behave. Come back soon.

Dave
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009

Have a nice time Hayley but not too long please, I'm going to have to talk to myself in area51 while your away.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Thanks Guys, see you all in a week.:
    Have a nice time Hayley but not too long please, I'm going to have to talk to myself in area51 while your away.
    Posted by elsadog
    Nothing new there then lol
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    Have a nice break, Enjoy the time away from the tables and then come back and kick some, well you know what I mean.
    Looking forward to reading your blogs when they start next week.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Hi Hale

Have a great time and see you when you come back.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009
    See you soon.
    Take care.
    Have fun.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Thanks Guys, see you all in a week. : Nothing new there then lol
    Posted by loonytoons

That was cruel, cruel!  I'm hurt and may never ever return. Picking on a small dog seems to be a growing trend on here.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009

I hope that you have a great time Hale and I look forward to reading your blog when you get back.

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009

you and your son have a wonderful time and look forward to your return.cant wait to see your blog.all the best ..dav

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Thanks Guys, see you all in a week. : That was cruel, cruel!  I'm hurt and may never ever return. Picking on a small dog seems to be a growing trend on here.
    Posted by elsadog
    And there I was thinking you were the BIG dog around here
  • Options
    kennybadkennybad Member Posts: 777
    edited October 2009

have a nice rest hale and enjoy your son's birthday come back soon

• Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited October 2009
    No idea what the thread was your talking about, but I hope you hurry back becuase I nkow you will be missed around here

Take care

Gareth
  • Options
    KaidusKaidus Member Posts: 159
    edited October 2009
    Enjoy your break and never let the trolls get to you :D
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited October 2009
    Take care Hale, always gave great advice to me.
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited October 2009
    Great stuff H, see you back here soon

D