You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Thanks Guys, see you all in a week.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    I would just like to say that I have been absolutely overwhelmed with the support I have received here, in the offending thread and by private message.

I have spent a long time replying to all of you that took the time and trouble of sending me PM's personally giving my thanks over this.

This forum has a fantastic community who can easily tell genuine members from trouble makers and the support I have recieved, even though I don't know you all personally, has really opened my eyes to what a fantastic group of friends I now have.

I still have plans to take a few days away, but I will be back early next week.

Have a great weekend guys, I know I can come back here next week and be welcomed with open arms.

This genuinely will make me sleep better tonight.
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009

SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAD TROUBLE . GLAD YOU WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK ....... SAVES ME GOING TO THE 
     LIBRARY,LOL.   HAVE A GREAT TIME . XXX
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    Have a good one hayley! :) chill and comeback stronger than ever! like someone said the regulars know the score don't let the bert's and ernie's of this world win :)
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    Just one other point before I close this chapter.

It is with regret that I see that the original perpetrator has now changed the deflamatory post in the disgusting section.

I assume it is so when others read it, he/she cannot be accused of intimidating/abusing other members.

Unfortunately, for you, another member has part of your original post in his reply, so the evidence is still all there to see.

I am sorry my friend, this has now gone too far and the overwhelming support I have received takes this beyond anything you may try to do to regain any self respect you have left.

I'm quite sure any future posts you make will gain the time and patience from other members they deserve.

Kind regards

Hayley.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2009
    thanks 4 all the things you posted on my discussions, ur none of the few that have.
  • Options
    rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited October 2009
    Don't know what this is all about but just wanted to say I enjoy reading your posts on the community.  Have a good break and see you soon.

Ross
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    A few days ago I saw a thread started with an accusation in it, to which I thought "Naaah, surely not!", but then I went out and haven't been on here too much since. I guess it's gone now which is good.

Enjoy your break & son's birthday, Hayley. See ya soon!

Elliot

• Options
    labrat64labrat64 Member Posts: 987
    edited October 2009
    NIL DESPERANDUM..

ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM..

AND IN THE WORDS OF THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN POET, KEVIN "****" WILSON....
    DILLIGAF!

Take care mate, have a good rest and come back refreshed
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    edited October 2009

Enjoy the weekend, I know young Mathew will have a lovely Birthday, & we look forward to seeing you back on the Forum, & in the DYM Club, next week.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    hi Haley, I've been away a couple of days and did'nt see the offending posts, so I dont really know what it's all about, I think most of the posts were removed.----Anyway, all I wanted to say was that I am sorry to hear that you were so upset by this episode. You know there will always be a few people with this kind of mentality, and i sincerely hope that you can dismiss this persons attacks as the actions of a malicious idiot, there is always the odd few hale, in every kind of forum, and I sincerely hope you can see this for what it is and rise above it. The vast majority of our community enjoy, respect, and look forward to reading your posts, and it would be a great shame if you let this affair affect your participation on the forum (or the tables)  in way whatsoever. I know it can be difficult to treat these dingdongs with the triviality they deserve, when they have attacked you personally, but to let it affect you this way will only serve to encourage them and let them think they have scored some kind of a victory over you. Don't you let them haley! For your own sake, and for the sake of everyone that posts on the forum  These people have no support. You have the support of every single one of us, remember this fact when you return next week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATHEW---HAVE A GREAT DAY----OYNUTTER