You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion:
    thanks for the show last nite and the entry 2 the primo but i am not in it as we speak can any one help .....ive tryed phone and live chat and no joy?
    Posted by DELTA
    Hi Wayne,
    If you look later you will find you will be in, yesterday it was about 2pm before we were in.
    If your not there by 6pm ring them and you will get put in. gl tonight see you next week m8
    col
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited November 2009
    ok thanks col will do that gl 2 u aswell m8
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,321
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion : Hi Tony, If i offended you in any way then im truly sorry, and the furthest thing from my mind. It was meant as a bit of fun, but trust lord gloat to pick up on it. Anyway, i have a peace offering for you on Saturday. Loved the show last night and i thought you both got through a tough show brilliantly. YOU DO GET ALL THE BEST JOBS. Col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    I was only joking Col! I was not offended in the least - quite the opposite, "bumbling idiot" is a compliment coming from Orford, trust me! He usually calls me far worse.

The written word can come across wrong, but in case anyone thinks otherwise, I absolutely idolise Rich, he's the ultimate Pro TV Presenter, & he's been an inspiration to me - I lift my game (as a TV Analyst) 50% when I work with him, as he's just so good at bringing out the best in me. He's also become a dear friend. Only true friends can insult each other as he & I do!

PS - He sucks at poker though. 127 consecutive SPT SNG's without a single Cash can't be wrong.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    ok thanks col will do that gl 2 u aswell m8
    Posted by DELTA
    Hi Wayne,

Not much I can do to help today, but as Col has said, I expect you'll be entered this afternoon.

If it does not happen in time for tonight, due to a misunderstanding or whatever, it will be rectified at a later date - that's guaranteed.

And if that turns out to be the case, our apologies. But fingers crossed.

PS - I hope that also serves as a reply to the PM you just sent me.
  • Options
    DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited November 2009
    thank you tk i will enter a sat just to make sure....once again thank you
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion : I was only joking Col! I was not offended in the least - quite the opposite, "bumbling idiot" is a compliment coming from Orford, trust me! He usually calls me far worse. The written word can come across wrong, but in case anyone thinks otherwise, I absolutely idolise Rich, he's the ultimate Pro TV Presenter, & he's been an inspiration to me - I lift my game (as a TV Analyst) 50% when I work with him, as he's just so good at bringing out the best in me. He's also become a dear friend. Only true friends can insult each other as he & I do! PS - He sucks at poker though. 127 consecutive SPT SNG's without a single Cash can't be wrong.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

Thats why you both work so well together (there goes Barry stating the obvious again:), I am deeply honoured to be able have Rich and yourself among very dear friends.

I know I joke a lot about joining you both on screen, but the truth is there is no way in the world would I be even one eighth as good as either of you, I couldnt do it.
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited November 2009
    I bet I am one of many who would love to see u Barry in the studio with Tikay and Rich, obviously not presenting but sitting in the 'Celeb' seat playing the main event
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion : I was only joking Col! I was not offended in the least - quite the opposite, "bumbling idiot" is a compliment coming from Orford, trust me! He usually calls me far worse. The written word can come across wrong, but in case anyone thinks otherwise, I absolutely idolise Rich, he's the ultimate Pro TV Presenter, & he's been an inspiration to me - I lift my game (as a TV Analyst) 50% when I work with him, as he's just so good at bringing out the best in me. He's also become a dear friend. Only true friends can insult each other as he & I do! PS - He sucks at poker though. 127 consecutive SPT SNG's without a single Cash can't be wrong.
    Posted by Tikay10
     Tikay iv told you before you need to change your login details!! Looks like Rich has got into your account again
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    I bet I am one of many who would love to see u Barry in the studio with Tikay and Rich, obviously not presenting but sitting in the 'Celeb' seat playing the main event
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    I couldn't agree with you more, its a shame they did away with having the players in the studio rather than on the phone.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi

It wont happen, but it would be fun with Rich and tikay :)
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion : I absolutely idolise Rich, he's the ultimate Pro TV Presenter, & he's been an inspiration to me - I lift my game (as a TV Analyst) 50% when I work with him, as he's just so good at bringing out the best in me. He's also become a dear friend.
    Posted by Tikay10

Nurse !!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion : Nurse !!!!
    Posted by elsadog
    Thanks. I'm glad someone realised that I was not myself when I Posted that.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi

Working with Lisa-Marie and Sarah soffened tikay up for a while, good to see him back to normal ;)
  • Options
    clownhaterclownhater Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2009
    are you really that Tikay from the tellybox  ?

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Of course he is.................and I'm the dog off the Pedigree Chum adverts.  :0)
  • Options
    clownhaterclownhater Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2009
    Of course he is.................and I'm the dog off the Pedigree Chum adverts.  :0)
    Posted by elsadog
    thanks, i thought he might be too old to use t'internet.

i bet he's a train obsessed geek
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    are you really that Tikay from the tellybox  ?
    Posted by clownhater
    I'm afraid I am, yes. Go easy on me. I'm like that in real-life, too.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion : thanks, i thought he might be too old to use t'internet. i bet he's a train obsessed geek
    Posted by clownhater
    LOLOLOL

He's got ur number Tikay :)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion : thanks, i thought he might be too old to use t'internet. i bet he's a train obsessed geek
    Posted by clownhater
    Got it in one..............He has a secretary to help him with t'internet, she goes by the name of Sarah but thinks her name is Lisa. It's all a bit confusing really.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Posted by clownhater
    Oi!

Too old to use the internet? Pah. I've been playing Online Poker since it was invented!

Train-obsessed geek? Guilty as charged.