You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Posters Freeroll tonight 19:15

Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Don't forget it everyone! 

I know a few of you did last week... more the merrier.

Comments

• Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited November 2009
    See you there Dave. Hopefully not on my table too soon if you play as well as you did last night!
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited November 2009
    I'm feeling too tired already! May get one of the squirrels from the garden to take my place.

• Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Posters Freeroll tonight 19:15:
    See you there Dave. Hopefully not on my table too soon if you play as well as you did last night!
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    See you later  mate - sorry don't seem to ever have been told your first name?

As for last night, just lucky, won nearly every race going...
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    Ill be there, mrs at college tonight grrrr so gotta get kids in bed at 7, but should get back to the comp in time for the start, will just be a very short stroy tonight.  Looking forward to this just hope i do better than last week

Gareth
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited November 2009
    Hi Dave my names John
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    I had to give up my place in this tournament tonight as i am working, and didnt want to be sat out for the duration, and i have to say i am really disappointed. 

The forum chat after last weeks posters freeroll was very buoyant and spoke of the chat in very positive terms, so i would have loved to take part in this tonight.

Good luck to everyone involved, and hopefully I'll be able too join you in a later freeroll...

Ray
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    will be sad not to see you there ray!! you'll be in again without a doubt!!! Gl everyone!! see you tonight ;)
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    UL RAY , HOPE YOU GET A CHANCE TO JOIN NEXT TIME . I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU NORMALLY PLAY BUT I FIND IN THE DEEP STACKS THERE IS OFTEN LOTS OF CHAT AND BANTER AND REAL FRIENDSHIPS DEVELOP TOO . BEST OF LUCK .
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    just checked the posters freeroll and only top 5 get paid? last week i am nearly certain it was top 8 and i think this is way better than top 5? what do the rest of you guys think? maybe sky can make it top 8 like last week?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    just checked, last weeks prize money were as follows.
    1st£75
    2nd£50
    3rd£35
    4th£25
    5th£20
    6th£17.50
    7th£15
     8th £12.50
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    just checked the posters freeroll and only top 5 get paid? last week i am nearly certain it was top 8 and i think this is way better than top 5? what do the rest of you guys think? maybe sky can make it top 8 like last week?
    Posted by webby234
     because only 8 get paid when the numbers go over 50... with players dropping out there are 48 runners, therefor 5 paid
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    Posted by webby234
    I think the reason for last weeks 8 places paid is there were 53 runners whereas this week its only 48. although I do agree with you it would be nice to have more places paid.
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Posters Freeroll tonight 19:15 : I think the reason for last weeks 8 places paid is there were 53 runners whereas this week its only 48. although I do agree with you it would be nice to have more places paid.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Maybe somewhere in the middle, add 1 extra spot so 6 paid, therefor whole of the FT gets paid :D
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    well evn if players have requested to be pulled out because they cant make it, cant sky put them back in so we can bump the prize money back to 8 places?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    i always think anyone making it to a final table deserves to get paid
  • Options
    NICONNICON Member Posts: 68
    edited November 2009
    just checked, last weeks prize money were as follows. 1st £75 2nd £50 3rd £35 4th £25 5th £20 6th £17.50 7th £15  8th £12.50
    Posted by webby234
    I really liked the payout structure last week, and i wasn't even the one who went in 8th lol

SKY Rich can we put it back to 8 Please? 
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    hi guys

now i feel bad that i had to pull out and have affected the payout strucute. Maybe I should have kept quiet and just sat out!

mind you, I assume those that finish in the top 5 will be thankful, with a better payout, and only those 6th-8th will be out to get me.

thanks margetemaf, and pillowman for your comments. enjoy the game and maybe next week i'll be there...
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited November 2009
    Hi guys,

Will not be forgetting about this weeks, i had notice from the monday onwards this week where as last week i only found out i was in at last minute and had to babysit my sister for ma dad.

Will be in tonight hopfully a good game.

Good luck
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    Top 6 would be perfect imo...as Flash says reward for final table...grr I just know i'm gonna come 6th already lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi Dave my names John
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Hi John see you later :)