You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Posters Freeroll tonight 19:15

124»

Comments

• Options
    chrisbhoychrisbhoy Member Posts: 302
    edited November 2009
    i take it u never seen what happened to me then webby, now that would be what u call tragic luck lol
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited November 2009
    Once again another fantastic tournament. Made better by the fact that I managed 3rd this week :) Unlucky at the end when my QQ lost to A10s but these things happen. I know I certainly had my share of luck to get that deep

And to make things even better West Ham finally won tonight too WOO-HOO!
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    wd you jammy s o d i was rubbish lol
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Posters Freeroll tonight 19:15:
    Once again another fantastic tournament. Made better by the fact that I managed 3rd this week :) Unlucky at the end when my QQ lost to A10s but these things happen. I know I certainly had my share of luck to get that deep And to make things even better West Ham finally won tonight too WOO-HOO!
    Posted by silentbob
    Congratulations, I feel like i contributed to this with my awful play versus you so if you wish to share the money i relaly dont mind
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Posters Freeroll tonight 19:15:
    crashed out in 11th!!!! only had 5k and with blinds at around 400/800 moved all in with a8 suited, got a call by dav1964 called with jq, was delighted he had made such a call and hoping to double up and get right back in the game, needless to say i hit my ace and he hits 2 pair, hand after i'm all in with my last 1200 and hit trip queens, and again phil this time hits straight to the ace with his raggy jack. all in all i'm playing some good poker and getting no reward, was a good game tonight and i fancied my chances but just wasnt to be on this occasion, i'm sure the breaks will come!! gg guys and gl for the rest of the tourny ps: i think benny or flshflush will win
    Posted by webby234
    i did say i was playing well and my thoughts have been vindicated, currently on the final table in the champions freeroll, 4 players left and there is big chip leader but apart from that its pretty even, guaranteed at least £45 at the minute but the £135 first prize is my aim and not gonna tighten up trying to move up a coupl of places, with me i got to play to win!!