You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WD TO BENNYDIP

dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG WELL DONE FOR BEATING ME HEADS UP IN 2NITES POSTERS FREEROLL WD M8 GG

Comments

• Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    NIce one Benny, well done Dav. 
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    i came 22nd, sucks, benny was on my opening table, she played well.
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2009

Well done Benny, you too Dav!

• Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP:
    Posted by nirvana29
    Did you have your dress on tonight Benny :)
  • Options
    BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited November 2009
    Posted by nirvana29
    I thought Benny had a Y chromosome!
    I'd better tame down the jokes at the table.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    Hi

Well done Benny, and dav
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    WD both
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    Well done to the both of you and to all the others who cashed
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    wd benny
  • Options
    xxLunaxxxxLunaxx Member Posts: 63
    edited November 2009

WELL DONE BENNYDIP.. are u joking. i was watchin the final table and wat i seen was clever. him sittin out waiting for the small blind to bet. in my book thats not poker its wat the  ghost said at the time. sneaky.   and ive noticed since then  he has loads blogs and seems well respected on this site. well thats a joke for a start. up untill then i thourgh skypoker was at the top of my list when it comes to the community even thro i woudent call it cheeting but wat he did was not right.

• Options
    chirkerchirker Member Posts: 160
    edited November 2009
    well done Benny, great comeback Dave,..... i came 33rd, played awful.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    the only reason he won is cos we are all rubbish lol
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    the only reason he won is cos we are all rubbish lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    we're **** awesome @ posting on forums though!
  • Options
    chirkerchirker Member Posts: 160
    edited November 2009
    WELL DONE BENNYDIP.. are u joking. i was watchin the final table and wat i seen was clever. him sittin out waiting for the small blind to bet. in my book thats not poker its wat the  ghost said at the time. sneaky.   and ive noticed since then  he has loads blogs and seems well respected on this site. well thats a joke for a start. up untill then i thourgh skypoker was at the top of my list when it comes to the community even thro i woudent call it cheeting but wat he did was not right.
    Posted by xxLunaxx
    Are you for real, some people are just poor loser's. Get over it. If he's well respected , there's a reason for that.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    well done benny!! unlucky dave!!! 
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    Posted by xxLunaxx
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however i do think your wrong.I noticed you've only started posting recently. if you continue to be with all of the sky community im sure you will find it an enjoyable experience. We are people from all walks of life, male and female, im sure rich and poor lol, however we all have one thing in common - we like to have a laugh and this is what this forum is all about. I look forward to reading some positive posts from you in the future.
  • Options
    xxLunaxxxxLunaxx Member Posts: 63
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : Are you for real, some people are just poor loser's. Get over it. If he's well respected , there's a reason for that.
    Posted by chirker
    im i for real. wat are you talking about. and wat do i need to get over?.
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    WAS AMAZING TOURNEY TO PLAY IN . WD BENNY AND DAV AND TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYED . GREAT FUN.
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited November 2009
    well done bennydip

i came 23rdbeen off form all week so wasnt expecting much myself.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
    Thank you Dav  great heads up game you played as well  thank you...The game itself was very good all players enjoyed and played well ....Also  special mention to "grimstar' Dave  top man unlucky on your exit >>   
    Right to explain the so called sit-out in the BB .. I was timed out in the previous hand while checking the forum (so now I'm in *sit-out* on screen)......clicked back to game to find ..all passed to the button ..and I quickly pressed the *sit out* to get back to my hand (99) .....button then passed and SB raised .. (obviously to "Nick" my BB).....  so what was I to do "Pass"  I just re-raised him all-in !!!  he didn't have to call with his garbage but he did ..then went into a tirade at what I had done ...? ... I didn't develop the software ..what can I do about that ..!!!! 
    Anyways as I said in the X file thread .. Ive apologise for the language to any spectators,  but I don't apologise to the player I took out or for anything else ..
    as "Billy Joel"  said  "I am an Innocent Man"   looool
           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ueYRk9E7U

gg  wp  :)) benny