You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

WD TO BENNYDIP

Comments

• Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited November 2009

well done Benny and all who cashed, these are very enjoyable freeroll games as im sure all will agree .. keep em coming SKY
  • Options
    xxLunaxxxxLunaxx Member Posts: 63
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP:
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however i do think your wrong.I noticed you've only started posting recently. if you continue to be with all of the sky community im sure you will find it an enjoyable experience. We are people from all walks of life, male and female, im sure rich and poor lol, however we all have one thing in common - we like to have a laugh and this is what this forum is all about. I look forward to reading some positive posts from you in the future.
    Posted by loonytoons
    hello looytoons thanks for the advise. but what am i wrong about. i seen the bigblind sitting out noing the smallblind would bet. it was a trap. simple as that. now yes i supose poker is about bluffin and traping some times. but to me thats not right . and the fact that he seems one of the main posters and blogers on sky leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  i no every one is gunna rallyround him like there did on the table at the time. but to me it was out of order. i der say hes a nice bloke and all that and i wouddent judge anyone . but ive seen that type of thing before and i diddent espect to see it done by one of the main bloggers  on hear thats all.
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : hello looytoons thanks for the advise. but what am i wrong about. i seen the bigblind sitting out noing the smallblind would bet. it was a trap. simple as that. now yes i supose poker is about bluffin and traping some times. but to me thats not right . and the fact that he seems one of the main posters and blogers on sky leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  i no every one is gunna rallyround him like there did on the table at the time. but to me it was out of order. i der say hes a nice bloke and all that and i wouddent judge anyone . but ive seen that type of thing before and i diddent espect to see it done by one of the main bloggers  on hear thats all.
    Posted by xxLunaxx
    NEIL BEHAVE!!!

wd bennyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : hello looytoons thanks for the advise. but what am i wrong about. i seen the bigblind sitting out noing the smallblind would bet. it was a trap. simple as that. now yes i supose poker is about bluffin and traping some times. but to me thats not right . and the fact that he seems one of the main posters and blogers on sky leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  i no every one is gunna rallyround him like there did on the table at the time. but to me it was out of order. i der say hes a nice bloke and all that and i wouddent judge anyone . but ive seen that type of thing before and i diddent espect to see it done by one of the main bloggers  on hear thats all.
    Posted by xxLunaxx
    that is what the posters freeroll is about
  • Options
    xxLunaxxxxLunaxx Member Posts: 63
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : NEIL BEHAVE!!! wd bennyyyyyyyy
    Posted by annie_duke
    lol. hi anna   no lisen  you cart av seen it.   it was shocking  and now hes just insulting .  it says alot about him in my book  if you dont agree with him he in sults you  nice one  . AND HES ONE OF THE MAIN BLOGGERS  . WAT A JOKE. its mark by the way annie.
  • Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited November 2009
    ok "mark" :)

i'm sure he meant no harm

UP THE BORO!

nite xx
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited November 2009
    Thank you Dav  great heads up game you played as well  thank you...The game itself was very good all players enjoyed and played well ....Also  special mention to "grimstar' Dave  top man unlucky on your exit /> />    Right to explain the so called sit-out in the BB .. I was timed out in the previous hand while checking the forum (so now I'm in *sit-out* on screen)......clicked back to game to find ..all passed to the button ..and I quickly pressed the *sit out* to get back to my hand (99) .....button then passed and SB raised .. (obviously to "Nick" my BB).....  so what was I to do "Pass"  I just re-raised him all-in !!!  he didn't have to call with his garbage but he did ..then went into a tirade at what I had done ...? ... I didn't develop the software ..what can I do about that ..!!!!  Anyways as I said in the X file thread .. Ive apologise for the language to any spectators,  but I don't apologise to the player I took out or for anything else .. as "Billy Joel"  said  "I am an Innocent Man"   looool        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ueYRk9E7U gg  wp  :)) benny
    Posted by bennydip2
    WEL DONE BENNY ON YOUR WIN  .i think i come 5th  20 quid  not bad. i was realy enjoying the torny till i fell out with you.....lol  . lisen mate no hard feelings. you gotta do wat a mans got to do  ..remmeber that one the toffo advert .lololol....but   awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay benny   own up to it  be a MAN.....lololol.   the intent was there wasient it   lolololol  you   noooooooo   lololololololol anyway that was just one hand  .well done on your win.....
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
    Well done ghost ...wp....  but oh jeez, I give up,  ( read the post at the top of this page ) ...that's exactly what happened ....  Why would I be sitting out ... that happened  only from the previous hand when I was  in the forum ...I hadn't sat out   anywhere else  had I    ?
    ...I got back   just in  time .. to press the *away * button back  on  !!  The rest is history !! 

Think it's time to pack me bags  .....................  I don't have outstanding expenses claims..
    I'm not involved in any  s e x scandals   .. my names not Gary Glitter or Johnathan Ross and I don't wear my underpants  over my shirt tails ......        byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    well   done  benny   was  a  great   tourney
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    hey guys i have had to remove a couple of posts in this thread. please keep all language in line with the community house rules. abusive language will not be tolerated and abusive posters will be warned for their behaviour.

similarly please report all abusive table chat to customer care - the forum is not the place for it.

lets keep this community a place for open, friendly debate.

thank you!
  • Options
    chirkerchirker Member Posts: 160
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : im i for real. wat are you talking about. and wat do i need to get over?.
    Posted by xxLunaxx
    i'll tell tou what you need to get over. you say sky community was top of your list, until this incident . just because other people respect benny, and dont agree with your opinion, all of a sudden its no good anymore. like i said get over it, its not the end of the world.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    WELL DONE BENNYDIP.. are u joking. i was watchin the final table and wat i seen was clever. him sittin out waiting for the small blind to bet. in my book thats not poker its wat the  ghost said at the time. sneaky.   and ive noticed since then  he has loads blogs and seems well respected on this site. well thats a joke for a start. up untill then i thourgh skypoker was at the top of my list when it comes to the community even thro i woudent call it cheeting but wat he did was not right.
    Posted by xxLunaxx
    Hi Luna

I for one have, on more than one occasion had to leave a game for one reason and another only to come back to see AA or a PP and very little time on the clock and only jusy been able to push the all in button, believe me it is nervewracking, and there is nothing wrong with sitting out anyway, even in live tournaments you can sit out if you wish :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited November 2009

I think this is all a bit sad.

I never saw the game, but I know Benny personally, & have done for a good while.

He plays poker for fun these days. He knows most of the top Pros - the older ones, anyway, & has played Tournament Poker all over Europe, at the highest level. He's a regular at G-Luton these days, in the £100 Tourneys.

He plays poker with a smile, & I've never seen him pull a stroke, or do a moody.

He's much respected by all who know him.

If he says he sat back in just in time, that's what happened - he's an honest geezer.

The SB was 100% entitled to try & nick his Blind. He was. And Benny was fully entitled to do what he did without having his integrity questioned. The biter got bit, that's all, & accepts that.

Nobody did anything wrong.

I just feel I had to say that, it's very sad when a fun game of poker ends in this sort of unsavoury mud-slinging.

Let's move on.
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : i'll tell tou what you need to get over. you say sky community was top of your list, until this incident . just because other people respect benny, and dont agree with your opinion, all of a sudden its no good anymore. like i said get over it, its not the end of the world.
    Posted by chirker
    WAT ARE AVIN A GO AT LUNA FOR.....everyones  entited to there opinon.....  you just come across as a nasty little man mate.........do you think for one minite people are gunna post there opinions if yer just gunna insult them ? ...........
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    I think this is all a bit sad. I never saw the game, but I know Benny personally, & have done for a good while. He plays poker for fun these days. He knows most of the top Pros - the older ones, anyway, & has played Tournament Poker all over Europe, at the highest level. He's a regular at G-Luton these days, in the £100 Tourneys. He plays poker with a smile, & I've never seen him pull a stroke, or do a moody. He's much respected by all who know him. If he says he sat back in just in time, that's what happened - he's an honest geezer. The SB was 100% entitled to try & nick his Blind. He was. And Benny was fully entitled to do what he did without having his integrity questioned. The biter got bit, that's all, & accepts that. Nobody did anything wrong. I just feel I had to say that, it's very sad when a fun game of poker ends in this sort of unsavoury mud-slinging. Let's move on.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Benny is nice chap.

TK did you note I was there or there abouts again, this kid is learning fast lol
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    This toruny was giving to us by rich, for the member sof the forum who regulary post, to have a bit of fun and some good banter, and for the whole part thats what it was.

Theres no need for all this, I really enjoyed last nights toruny again like many others did, it doesnt matter if it was intetional or not lets just get over it and move on and look forward to next weeks tourny.

Gareth
  • Options
    NICKINICKI Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : Are you for real, some people are just poor loser's. Get over it. If he's well respected , there's a reason for that.
    Posted by chirker
    chirker do u play any of the live events.. plz tell me yr playing at newcastle.
  • Options
    NICKINICKI Member Posts: 15
    edited November 2009
    Thank you Dav  great heads up game you played as well  thank you...The game itself was very good all players enjoyed and played well ....Also  special mention to "grimstar' Dave  top man unlucky on your exit />>    Right to explain the so called sit-out in the BB .. I was timed out in the previous hand while checking the forum (so now I'm in *sit-out* on screen)......clicked back to game to find ..all passed to the button ..and I quickly pressed the *sit out* to get back to my hand (99) .....button then passed and SB raised .. (obviously to "Nick" my BB).....  so what was I to do "Pass"  I just re-raised him all-in !!!  he didn't have to call with his garbage but he did ..then went into a tirade at what I had done ...? ... I didn't develop the software ..what can I do about that ..!!!!  Anyways as I said in the X file thread .. Ive apologise for the language to any spectators,  but I don't apologise to the player I took out or for anything else .. as "Billy Joel"  said  "I am an Innocent Man"   looool        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ueYRk9E7U gg  wp  :)) benny
    Posted by bennydip2
    benny the beast. real name peter file. cheat.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : benny the beast. real name peter file. cheat.
    Posted by NICKI
    Out of order nicki...........bye!
  • Options
    chirkerchirker Member Posts: 160
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: WD TO BENNYDIP : WAT ARE AVIN A GO AT LUNA FOR.....everyones  entited to there opinon.....  you just come across as a nasty little man mate.........do you think for one minite people are gunna post there opinions if yer just gunna insult them ? ...........
    Posted by zxghostxz
    if you can read, you'll see that i never insulted anyone. i presume you two are related, and that's why he's blowing your trumpet,i do not know Benny, nor have i ever spoken to him. but just like you, and LUNA , i am entitled to an opinion. as far as your INSULT to me (nasty little man), i'm far from it, neither nasty , or little. the idea of the forum is for people to express their opinion, and have fun. the way you lost last night obviously got to you, and you took it personally, you shouldn't have in my opinion . maybe you wre beaten by a better player on the night.